I'm in a beanbag chair, O.K.?
您接着说
Uh, moving on then, um,
我有什么能帮您的吗
how can I help you?
这事有关我丈夫
It's about my husband...
唉 我说不下去
Look, I-I just can't do this,
太难为情了
it's really too embarrassing for me.
不 不 请继续 亲
No, no, please, please, dear friend,
你一定 我可以帮助你
you must - I'm really here to help you.
请继续
Please, go ahead.
我试了又试
...I've tried, and I've tried,
就是不知道怎么办才好
and I just don't know what to do about this!
是这样的 大部分情况下
Well, you know, often in these cases,
重复一遍问题会有所帮助
it helps if you restate your problem.
但是这次 您试着一句话概括一下
But this time, try boiling it down to one succinct sentence.
能简短地说一下吗
Now, how would you do that?
我丈夫去世了
My husband is dead!
这个 也许您还是详细说一说吧
Well, perhaps we should go back to the wordy version.
呃 重要新闻快报之后 我们马上回来
Uh, we'll be right back after these important messages.
我绝对能做园艺节目
Of course I could do a gardening show.
我都能在宿舍的衣柜里种花种草
If I can grow plants in my dorm room closet,
当然对园艺学十分了解
I must know a thing or two about horticulture?
你是要跳去别的节目吗 - 回见
Are you trying to get transferred? - Bye!
Crane医生 我还是跟您说实话吧
Look, Dr. Crane, I got to be honest with you here.
我 我就是觉得 心理学
It's just that I-I think psychiatry is, just, uh,
就是 是 胡扯
sort of - kind of... bull!
哦 咱俩可真是天造地设的搭档呀
Oh, well, this is a match made in heaven then, isn't it?!
你别生气嘛
Oh, don't be offended.
"别生气"
"Don't be offended."
我♥干♥嘛要生气
Why should I be offended?
就在上周 我离开了生活十五年的城市
In the last week, I've uprooted myself from my home of 15 years,
横跨美国搬到这里
moved all the way across the country
放下了我珍惜的一切
away from everything i care about,
跳槽到这个一无所知的新领域
and plunged myself into a frightening new career!
刚出了点伤脑筋的问题
The first few nerve-wracking moments,
我走进导播间就发现我的制♥作♥人
I walk in here and find my producer
大费口舌要跳到别的节目去
lobbying to get herself transferred to another show!
林肯在进福特剧院的时候
Abe Lincoln had a brighter future
林肯在福特剧院遇刺
都比我前途光明
when he picked up his tickets at the box office!
1993年5月21日
下午5点13分
好的 你得让打进来的人说到点子上
OK, you got to make the caller get to the point,
看在老天的份上 你也别说废话
and then for God's sake, so should you.
知道了
Duly noted.
好 第二十四条注意点
OK. Number twenty-four...
知道吗 你都目光呆滞了
You know what, you're starting to glaze.
剩下的咱们明天再过吧
We can go through the rest of this tomorrow.
明天见 Frasier - 拜拜 Roz
See you, Frasier. - Bye, Roz.
哦 不好意思 - 恕你无罪
Oh, excuse me. - Well, excuse you.
哦 Niles
Oh, Niles!
哦 Frasier
Oh, Frasier!
真是个意外之喜呀
What a serendipitous event.
你怎么找到我最心爱的咖啡馆的
How did you discover my favorite coffee bar?
嗯 电台就在对面
Well, the radio station's right across the street.
我今天来录第一♥期♥节目
I did my first show today.
可不就是嘛
Yes, you did, didn't you?
那么
Well...
见到你很高兴 再见
good to see you, have a nice day!
Niles 你不跟我一起坐坐吗
Niles, aren't you going to join me?
呃 我也想 但我已经养成习惯了
Oh, well, I would, but I have a routine.
我每天都来 点一杯咖啡
I come in every day, order coffee
享受一段美好时光
and spend some quality time...
独自一人 你懂的
with myself, you understand.
Niles 我过去两年只见了你一面
Niles, I've seen you once in the last two years.
哦 这就说完了
Oh, that is your point.
好吧 很有道理
Well... very well,
既然血浓于水
in the spirit of blood being thicker than water,
咱就一起吧
why don't we?
我记得你四岁生日的时候
I remember your fourth birthday party.
姥姥带咱们去公园坐旋转木马
Grandmother took us to the park to ride the carousel,
她让所有的小孩在一边等着 直到你
and made all those little children wait while you
把自己骑的小木马擦干净
wiped off your painted pony.
我那天穿的是百慕大短裤
I was wearing Bermuda shorts
而且那个马鞍上沾满了小孩的臭汗
and that saddle was slick with toddler sweat.
哦 对了 谢谢你和Maris那天请我吃饭
Oh, uh, thanks again for dinner the other night with Maris.
你俩很幸福
You two seem very happy.
可不是 我俩可是真爱
Oh yes, it's love.
就像北极海鹦一样 我俩会厮守一生
Like the Arctic Puffin, we've mated for life.
老实说 我连看其他女人的兴致都没有
Honestly, I can't imagine even looking at another woman.
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir,
你用完糖罐了吗 - 您请便
have you finished with that sugar? Oh yes of course
可以点单了吗
You ready to order?
是的 双倍脱咖♥啡♥因♥脱脂拿铁咖啡
Uh, yes. Double decaf non-fat latte,
嗯 泡沫适中
mmm... medium foam,
再撒上一小撮如轻轻私语般的肉桂粉
dusted with just the faintest whisper of cinnamon.
我要黑咖啡
I'll have a black coffee.
请你多多保函我哥哥
You'll have to forgive my brother.
他还处在草草吃午饭的节奏
He just came in on the noon stage.
但愿我不会变得这么矫情
I hope I never see the day when I am so frightfully pretentious
连一杯传统美味的美式咖啡都看不上眼了
that a good-old cup of American coffee isn't good enough for me.
你跟老爸的会面还愉快吗
So, how'd your visit with Dad go?
我还没去见他呢
I haven't been to see him yet.
真的 你都来了一星期了
Really? You've been in town a whole week.
我一直很忙呀
Well, I've been very busy,
忙着安置新家 收拾
what with settling into the new apartment, unpacking...
Frasier 别找借口了
Frasier, you're obviously making excuses.
我今晚就去看老爸 一周一次
I'm going over tonight for my weekly visit,
你也来吧
why don't you come along?
天 我知道我应该去 Niles
Geez, I know I should, Niles.
但我现在精神十分脆弱
But I'm really in such a vulnerable state right now.
实在不想
The last thing I need is
让全西雅图第一臭脸炮轰我
Seattle's reigning sourpuss taking potshots at me.
原来你担心的是这个 - 可不就是
Is that what you're worried about? - Yes!
你真是太久没联♥系♥他了
Well, you have been out of touch.
老爸早就变了
Our father's a changed man.
自从中了枪 他和蔼多了
Ever since he was shot, he's softened,
对生活有了新态度
with a whole new zest for life!
NIles 他住院的时候我去探望了
Niles, I visited him in the hospital.
他把室友弄哭了 而且对方当时还昏迷着
He made his roommate cry, and the man was in a coma.
那时候他受了惊
Dad was still in shock.
后来才有所改变
The change came after.
作为心理医生 你肯定见过这种情况吧
As a psychiatrist surely you've seen this?
病人在与死神擦肩而过后
A patient has a brush with death
重拾对生活的热爱
and rediscovers his love of life.
我每次去都被老爸逗死了
the laughs we've had when I'm over there.
我怀疑子弹打通了他的幽默(尺骨)神经
I sometimes wonder if that bullet didn't crease his funny bone.
funny bone 肘部的尺骨神经(humerus) 也指幽默感(humorous)
哦 谢谢
Oh... thank you.
这人也太没用了
Can you believe the incompetence of that man?
我明明要的是一小撮如私语般的肉桂
I very clearly asked for a whisper of cinnamon,
他撒的这量 简直是嚎一嗓子
he's given me a full-throated shout!
要是在有些国家
There are countries in this world
他接下来就得被砍手了
where they would lop off his sprinkling hand!
我都忘了你是个什么样的小怪兽了
You know, I'd forgotten what a weird little person you are.
老爸肯定得乐晕了
Dad is going to be positively giddy
今晚能一下子见到咱们俩个
when he sees that he's got the both of us tonight.
谁呀
Who is it?
Niles 还有一位神秘嘉宾
Niles, and a special guest!
哦 苍天呐
Oh, jeez...
别猴急 就来了
all right, hold your horses.
他哪儿学来的
How does he come up with those?
看呀 老爸 Frasier来了
Look, Dad, it's Frasier!
我看得见
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表