第三季 第八集
医生 我遇到个问题
Anyway, Doc, I got this thing.
声音客串 保罗·马祖斯基 美国著名编剧 导演 演员
是和女人有关
It's, uh, got to do with women.
我感觉是你找不到意中人
Well, I sense you're having trouble finding Miss Right.
你疯了吗
What, are you nuts?
我几乎每晚都能找到意中人
I meet Miss Right most every night!
年轻有活力的女大学生
Eager young college girls,
难对付的职业女性
tough career women
她们就想好好放松一下 你懂的
hungry for a little R-and-R, if you know what I'm saying...
你都这样说了 误解的可能性很小
Well, you're leaving precious little room for misinterpretation.
不过我感觉到 虽然你经常跟人调情
But I sense, despite these frequent dalliances,
你还是没有真正感到快乐
that you're still not truly happy.
我当然快乐
Well, sure I am.
只不过 我在其中一个人家里丢了个尾戒
It's just that I lost a pinky ring in one of their houses.
星彩蓝宝石的 可漂亮了
Star sapphire, beautiful thing.
我以为在你节目里提一下
I figured if I went public with it on your show
就很有可能找回来
I had a pretty good chance of getting it back.
Vinnie 显然你不了解这个节目
Well, Vinnie, it's obvious you know nothing about this show,
不知道怎样对待女人
or how to treat women.
更可怕的是
But even more appalling,
你对珠宝更知之甚少
you know even less about jewelry!
小指不需要戴戒指
A pinkie no more needs a ring
就像脖子上不需要戴金蛋一样
than a neck needs a gold medallion!
你就杀了我吧
Just shoot me, why don't you?
很乐意效劳
I'd be delighted!
很快回来
We'll be right back after this.
嘿 Crane医生
Hi, Dr. Crane.
他真是把我搞疯了
He's driving me crazy!
Roz 我们可选不了我们的爱慕者
Well Roz, we can't all choose our admirers.
这已经远不是爱慕的程度了
It's gone way beyond the admiring stage.
你看没看见他搞的请♥愿♥书
Have you seen this petition he's got going around?
嘿 Crane医生 你在这个请♥愿♥书上签字了吗
Hi, Dr. Crane. Did you sign this petition?
有人匿名贴在食堂了
Some anonymously posted in the lunch room?
是给<星际迷航>的制片人
It's to the talented producers of Star Trek
美国科幻系列电视剧与电影
推荐新角色的
suggesting a new character.
"无所不能的星际狐妖 Rozalinda"
"The all-powerful space vixen Rozalinda!"
"Rozniak星球的四胸女王"
"Four-breasted queen of the planet Rozniak!"
我愿意签名
I'll sign that.
Frasier
Frasier!
Roz 除非有观众发声
Well, Roz, television will never improve
电视节目是永远不会有长进的
unless the viewers speak out!
谢谢 我先走了
Thanks. I'd better go.
生生不息 繁荣昌盛
Well, live long and prosper!
此手势为<星际迷航>中 斯波克的招牌动作
快走吧你
Oh, just go!
我已经成了电台的笑话
I am the joke of the station.
以前我早上来的时候
When I used to come in the morning
保安会说 "早啊 Roz"
the guard would say, "Morning, Roz".
现在变成了 "万福金安 Rozalinda"
Now it's "All hail, Rozalinda!"
<星际迷航>中的名句
Roz 你应该觉得开心才对
Roz, I think you should be flattered.
Noel想让你名垂青史
Noel's attempt to immortalize you
就像
is-is akin to...
就像Robert Browning给他夫人写的情诗一样
a love poem written by Robert Browning to his wife.
英国诗人 剧作家
他给她多加了两个胸脯之后还写过吗
Did he ever write a poem where he gave her two extra breasts?
我得查查我的英国文学笔记
Well, I'd have to check my English Lit notes,
但我估计没有
but I think not, no.
喂 是我
Hello? Yes?
Niles 慢点说
Niles, Niles, slow down,
我听不清你说话
I can hardly understand you!
怎么了
What is it?
Maris失踪了
Maris is missing!
什么
What?
不 你不用去捞锦鲤池
No, I don't think you should drag the koi pond!
听着 我马上过去
Listen, I'll be right over!
好的 坚持一下
All right, just hang tight!
Roz 节目还剩多久
Roz, Roz, how much time left in the show?
别管了 你快去忙吧
No, you go, do whatever you have to do.
我能应付得来
I'll handle things here.
你确定能应付
You're sure you can manage?
如果我能喂养好四胞胎
If I can nurse quadruplets
还能治理好Rozniak
and still find time to rule Rozniak,
我就是无所不能的
I can do anything!
谢天谢地 古琦关门了
好了 现在怎么样了
All right, what's going on?
Maris真失踪了
Yeah, Maris is really gone.
我正在给警♥察♥局打电♥话♥
I'm on the phone with the station right now.
很明显 她就这么消失了
Apparently she just vanished.
没有留言 什么都没留下
No note, nothing.
Frasier 感谢上帝你来了 - Niles
Oh, Frasier, thank God you're here. - Niles
有消息吗 Crane医生
Any news, Dr. Crane?
没有 我问过了邻居
No, no, I asked the neighbors
有没有看到过陌生的车
if they'd seen any strange cars in the neighborhood.
有人说看见了一个叫"小货车"的东西
One reported spotting something called a "Minivan."
但那是几周前的事了
But that was weeks ago!
不要慌张 Niles
Well, there's no need to panic, Niles.
我保证她好着呢
I'm sure she's all right.
天呐 我不想吓着你 Crane医生
Oh, dear me I don't want to alarm you Dr.Crane
但我从这接收到了很强的感应
but I'm getting a very strong vibration off this.
上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
我能看到Crane夫人
I can see Mrs. Crane.
她正挥舞着火钳大喊
She's waving this poker around and screaming,
"强盗 滚出去
"You thief! Get out!
你们不会逃过惩罚的"
You'll never get away with this!
等一下
Wait...
不 我想起来了
No, I remember.
这是她对装♥修♥顾问说的
That's what she said to the decorator
当时他想把壁炉柴架的价格翻倍
when he tried to double-bill her for the andirons.
我还纳闷那人怎么穿着紧身裤呢
I was wondering why the intruder was wearing Toreador pants.
是的 Mike 我在听 是的
Yeah, Mike, I'm still here. Yeah,
对 她失踪三天了
that's right, she's been missing three days.
等等
Uh,excuse me?
她失踪三天了
She's been missing for three days
你们现在才开始慌了
and you're just panic-stricken now?
我只是刚刚才意识到而已
I only just realized it.
前两个晚上 我去敲Maris卧室的门
The last two nights, I knocked on Maris's bedroom door
跟她说晚安
to wish her goodnight and
是冷冰冰的沉默回应我的
I was greeted with a chilly silence
我自然以为一切照旧啊
so, naturally I assumed everything was status quo.
瘦 写上"非常瘦"
Uh, thin. Make that VERY thin.
白人
Caucasian.
"典型的白人"
VERY Caucasian.
上帝啊 她发生了什么事情
Oh God, what could be happening to her?
等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait,
你发现什么了吗
you got something?
好的 好的
O.K., uh-huh, O.K.
Mike查了Maris的信♥用♥卡♥
Mike ran a check on Maris's credit cards,
有一大堆在纽约的消费记录
there's been a whole bunch of charges in New York.
上帝啊 她被绑♥架♥了
Oh, God. She's been kidnapped.
有人盗用了她的信♥用♥卡♥
Someone's using her credit cards.
是啊 好的
Yeah, O.K.,
对 好的
yeah, all right,
慢点说 阿玛尼
slow down. Armani...
均为著名奢侈品牌
华伦天奴
Valentino...
卡地亚
Cartier...
蒂凡尼
Tiffany...
有餐厅吗
Any restaurants?
有餐厅吗
Any restaurants?
一个都没有
Not a one.
她还活着呢
She's alive!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表