你和我
You and I
手把手拼搏
Working side by side?
我得说实话 这事儿听上去
I don't mind telling you the prospect
太让人激动了
sounds quite exciting!
我们能为彼此的病人做会诊
We could consult on each other's patients.
能一起开研讨会
We could give seminars together.
还能一起做诊疗小组 - 我的天啊
Even therapy groups! - Oh, my God!
"Crane & Crane" 我都想好我们的标识了
"Crane & Crane", I can see our logo already;
一只大鹤盘旋在人的头顶上
a giant Crane hovering over a human head!
爸 你笑什么呢 为什么爸在笑啊
Dad, why are you laughing? Why is Dad laughing?
你们俩 你们就不长记性
You two, you'll never learn.
难道你认为这是个坏主意
Oh, oh, you think this is a bad idea?
你们俩一块儿买♥♥的那个饭馆
The restaurant you bought together
那是个坏主意
that was a bad idea!
你们俩想一块儿写的那本书
The book you tried to write together,
也是个坏主意 比起那些 这个最
that was a bad idea! But this
不 还是饭馆那事儿最蠢
No, that restaurant was still the stupidest one.
两次小小的尝试挫败 你就说我们注定失败
Two little mis-adventures and you doom us to failure.
哼 胡说八道 你们从小就这样了
Oh, baloney. You've been like this since you were kids.
你俩根本不能一起工作
You two can't work together.
也许老爸是对的 咱们还没准备好
Maybe dad's right. We're not ready for this.
这会带来冲突和紧张的 - 等等
It could lead to conflict and tension. - Hold it!
Niles 把真♥相♥说出来 - 哦 好吧
Niles, tell the truth! - Oh, all right.
爸 不要给我们泼冷水
Stop raining on our parade, Dad!
敬"Crane & Crane"
To "Crane & Crane"!
哼...
合作第一天开始的时候还好好的
Well, our first day together began innocently enough
早上好 Crane医生 - 你也是 Crane医生
Good morning, Dr. Crane. - And to you, Dr. Crane
Niles 那么正式干什么 这儿没别人啊
Oh, Niles, why should we be so formal, there's nobody around.
Niles 击个掌而已 - 哦 抱歉
It's a hi-five, Niles! - Oh, oh, oh, sorry.
咖啡 - 好的 谢谢
Coffee? - Oh, yes, please.
多谢
Thank you.
Niles 你都不知道我有多怀念这里
Oh, Niles, I can't tell you how much I've missed that.
办公室的气味
The smell of the office place.
新上油的皮革沙发 带劲儿的咖啡
Freshly oiled leather couches, the pungent coffee
从楼下餐厅缓缓飘来
the aroma of an exotic luncheon special
异国风情午餐特色菜的香味
wafting up from the cafeteria below.
其实 那是隔壁实验室的味道 他们昨晚停电了
Actually, that's the lab next door. They lost power last night
一些组织标本变质了
some of their tissue samples turned.
对了 我拿了些时下的文章
By the way, I've put together some recent articles
你也许想要读读来跟上节奏
you may want to peruse just to get up to speed.
跟上节奏 - 这个嘛
Up to speed? - Well
你有段时间没有行医了
it has been a while since you've practiced
再说了我们都是需要温故知新呀
and we could all use a little brushing up.
你实在是太体贴了
Well, that's very considerate of you.
那就把我的家庭作业放在那个箱子里吧 - 好的
Just put my homework assignment in my box there. - As you wish.
好了 这个要放在哪儿
All right, where shall we put this then?
唯一合适的地方 应该在
Well, the only place it should go, actually
沙发的旁边 我想
is right here by the couch, I think.
不 Daphne 放到桌子上
No, no, Daphne, here on the desk
它能够跟地毯的土黄色互补 提亮色彩
will pick up the earth tones in the carpet.
对了 咖啡机旁的桌子上也有空
No, there's this desk space here by the coffee station.
哦 在暖气通风口下面吗
Oh, underneath the heating vent?!
那还不如直接给它个眼罩 再来支烟 闷死算了
Why not just give it a blindfold and a cigarette!
这是你的办公室 你说了算
It's your office, put it where you like.
不 这是你的绿植
No, no, it is your plant.
这是我该死的后背 我就把它放这儿了
And it's my bleedin' back, so I'm putting it right here!
真是的 我都不知道你是怎么忍♥受他的
Honestly, I don't know how you put up with him.
骗子 骗子 Daphne从没那样说
Liar! Liar! Daphne never said that!
她用肢体语言说的
Well, she said it with body language.
我碰巧精通那门语言
I happen to be fluent in that language
她没说过那种话
and she said nothing of the kind!
一盆绿植而已 值得这么小题大做吗
Will someone tell me what's so important about this plant?
你马上就知道了 接下来的事情还是由我来讲吧
You'll know soon enough. I'm telling the rest of the story.
我就放在这儿了
I'm putting it right here!
知道变老的好处吗
You know the best thing about getting old?
你的头发可能会变白
Your hair may turn grey
你的关节可能僵硬了
your joints may stiffen,
你甚至还可能要拄拐走路
you may even have to walk with a cane.
但别人仍然会叫你帮忙搬家
But people still ask you to help them move!
老爸 抱歉让您受累了
Forgive me for overburdening you, Dad.
请把那些放到我的办公室 好吗
Could you just put those in my office, please?
哦 看看门上你们俩的名字
Oh, look at your two names together on the door.
呃 Crane医生 你哥哥的名字是不是比你的小点
Er, Dr. Crane, is your brother's name smaller than yours?
是啊 只有这样才放的下
Yes, that was the only way it would fit.
我觉得你不会在意吧 毕竟 我们的目的
I assumed you wouldn't mind, after all, we're concerned here
是为了解除人们的苦痛 不是吗
with healing people, aren't we?
当然了 Niles
Of course, Niles.
要是我只是对自我宣传感兴趣
If I were interested in self-promotion
那我的电台节目远可以满足我了
I guess I'd be content with my radio show
每天都有超过五十万的听众收听
heard every day by over half a million listeners
在太平洋西北部和加拿大部分地区
the Pacific Northwest and parts of Canada!
你干什么 - 我挪一挪这个植物
What are you doing? - I'm moving the Chepalire.
我就喜欢放那儿
I like it where it was.
但它不喜欢 它想要阳光
Yes, but it didn't like it there. It wants light.
你们摆弄那个植物吧 我去搬文件柜
You two tend to your plant, I'll go fetch the file cabinet!
我养这个植物两年了
I have had this plant for two years
它从没被阳光直晒过
and it has never been in direct sunlight.
很显然是这样 看看 叶子都干瘪了
Well, obviously, look at it, the leaves are puckering!
哪有啊 它们只不过皱了一点
They are not, they've wilted a little
那都是放在车厢里搬运的结果啊
from the ride over in the trunk of the car.
胡说八道
Oh, nonsense
被抓了扔进后备箱的黑♥手♥党♥叛徒看起来都比它精神
Mafia snitches emerge from car trunks looking more robust!
把它放这边 - 这么快就开始了
This plant is going right over - And so it begins!
当然 植物事件才刚刚是开始
Of course, the incident with the plant was only the beginning.
随之而来的是在前台的口角
That was followed by a run-in at the receptionist's desk
咖啡机那儿的争执
A row at the coffee machine,
还有Frasier丢失男厕钥匙事件
and a contretemps when Frasier lost the men room's key.
那是个意外 - 对 很像个意外
That was an accident. - Yes, it very nearly was.
我受够了你的夸大其词
I am so tired of your exaggeration.
你总是把事情说的
You always make things
比实际情况糟一万倍
fifteen thousand times worse than they are!
从现在起 我来讲
I'm going to tell the story from now on!
重点是 到我们第一次诊疗小组的时候
The point is, our nerves were, well, pretty much shot
我们的积怨已经到了一定程度
by the time we conducted our first therapy group together
首先 我要介绍一名同事
First off, I have a colleague to introduce.
他不仅仅是一名受人尊敬的心理医生
He is not only an esteemed psychiatrist
他碰巧也是我的哥哥 Frasier Crane医生
he happens to be my brother, Dr. Frasier Crane.
下午好
Afternoon.
哇 你就是广播里的那个Crane医生 - 罪名成立
Wow, you're Dr. Crane from the radio. - Guilty as charged.
但我们需要提醒Crane医生
Yes, but we all have to remind Dr. Crane that
这可是真刀真枪了 不是电台节目
this is real psychiatry now, not the radio.
面对困难的病人 不能一挂了事
No hanging up on the hard ones here!
请大家放心
But rest assured I am
我资质深厚 能解决各种问题
trained to deal with a full range of issues.
从嫉妒到猜忌 无一不精
Everything from envy to jealousy.
但是
But
今天我只是观察
I'll just be observing today.
我还不够了解你们的情况
I don't know you well
不能随便给建议 所以
enough to render any opinions yet, so just
就当我不在这儿吧 - 能做到才有鬼了呢
pretend I'm not here. - And good luck with that.
Kalish太太 要不您先说说近期
Mrs. Kalish, perhaps you could bring us up to date
您应对离婚的情况
on how you're dealing with your divorce.
第二周了 对吗 - 对
This is week two, isn't it? - Yes.
其实 我昨晚上
Well, I actually had my
第一次出去约会了 - 那太好了
first date last night. - That's wonderful.
您说话了吗 - 我没觉得啊
Did you say something? - I don't think so.
听起来像"哼"好像你不认同
It sounded like "Hmmm" Like you disapproved.
既然您问了
Well, since you've asked.
我认为 离婚中我们有些痛苦的感觉
I think in divorce we have painful feelings
那是再正常不过的了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表