Whoa! You got a bus to catch?!
情况要复杂得多
There's a lot more to it.
首先 我觉得他在背着我鬼混
I mean, for starters I think he's cheated on me.
就我的经验而言
Well, in my experience,
一旦你有了这样的怀疑
when you suspect something like that,
十有八♥九♥你是对的
nine out of ten times you're right.
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
少许的不信任可以增添一段感情的神秘感
I think a little mistrust adds mystery to a relationship.
如果他不这么忽视我的话
Mystery I could stand
有些神秘感也挺好
if he didn't neglect me so much.
每次我们出去吃一顿浪漫的晚餐
I mean, every time we go for a romantic dinner,
他接到一通电♥话♥ 然后就来一句
he gets a phone call and bang,
"有工作 宝贝儿
it's "Gotta work babe,
啃完你的龙虾
finish your lobster.
我会派轿车来接你"
I'll send a limo for you."
龙虾 轿车
Lobster? Limos?
我的老天爷 给我他的号♥ 我要嫁给他
My God, give me his number and I'll marry him!
金钱不代表一切
Money ain't everything,
尤其是有着我们这样的性生活时
especially when you've got a sex life like ours...
他连在床上都不行吗
He's not even good in bed?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我们没有足够长的时间去发现
We're never there long enough to find out!
实在没有必要说这些
You know, this really isn't necessary...
昨晚我问他
I said to him last night,
"刚才那他妈算什么
"What the hell was that?!
打个针的时间都比这长"
I've been vaccinated slower!"
那你们就有了更多的时间互相依偎呀
Well, that just leaves more time to cuddle!
我可以说两句吗 - 不行
Can I say something? - No!
听着 要不是因为一件事
Look, I could deal with the other problems,
其他问题我也就忍♥了
if it weren't for one thing.
我一生都梦想成为职业女性
All my life I've dreamed of being a career woman,
但他说我不能工作
but he says I'm not allowed to work!
我就应该待在家里
I'm supposed to sit home all day,
让他照顾我
let him take care of me.
你怎么认为呢 医生
So, what do you think, Doc?
我应该嫁给他吗
Should I marry him?
考虑到你已经投入到
Well... taking into account the years
这段感情那么多年
you've invested in the relationship,
还有Jerome对你深深的爱意
and Jerome's obvious love for you,
更不用说他的慷慨大方
not to mention his generosity...
告诉我你的真实想法 Crane医生
You know what. Tell me what you think, Dr. Crane,
因为我真的非常非常敬重你
'cause I really, really respect you.
Brandy
Brandy...
逃吧 拯救你自己
run! Save yourself.
不要嫁给这个男人
Do not marry this man.
我是Frasier Crane医生 向您道声晚安 另外
This is Dr Frasier Crane, saying good night, and...
老天保佑的话 明天再会
...see you, God willing, tomorrow.
一杯脱脂脱咖♥啡♥因♥拿铁
Yes, I'll have a non-fat, decaf latte, please.
管他呢 听着
Oh, what the hell? Look,
换成一杯全脂摩卡 加奶油
make it a full-fat mocha, extra whipped cream.
去他♥娘♥的♥ 再放片培根
What the hell, put a slice of bacon on it!
你好啊 Frasier
Hello, Frasier.
Niles 别吓我
Niles! Oh! Don't do that!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
双份浓缩咖啡 谢谢
Double espresso, please.
我听见你今天在电台讲的话了
I... I heard you on the radio today.
我认为那很高尚
I... I thought what you did was noble.
你要逃到哪个南美洲国家
To what South American nation will you be fleeing?
就像我之前告诉你的
Oh, like I'd tell you.
一分钟的审讯
One minute of interrogation,
就能让人像大杏仁似的崩溃
and you would crack like a Jordan almond!
Frasier 我从来没想过会发生这些事
Frasier, I never meant for any of this to happen.
你要生我气到什么时候
How long are you going to stay mad at me?
只要我一息尚存
For as long as I live.
不过我也就撑过明天早餐了吧
Which'll probably take us through breakfast.
得 又说错了
Oop, wrong again!
快看 是Jerome Belasco
Oh, oh look! It's Jerome Belasco!
Jerome 请坐
Jerome, take a seat!
看哪 Frasier 我们的朋友Jerome Belasco
Look Frasier, it's our friend, JEROME BELASCO.
我听了你今天下午的广播
I heard your broadcast this afternoon.
让我很不开心
It displeased me.
请给我一杯热牛奶
Yeah, let me have a little hot milk, please.
我不开心的时候胃里会泛酸 Crane医生
When I'm displeased I get acid in my stomach, Dr. Crane.
请相信我
Believe me,
我最不希望的就是让你不开心
the last thing I wanted to do is displease you.
或者听到"酸"和"Crane医生"这俩词
Or to hear the words "Acid" And "Dr. Crane"
出现在同一句话里
in the same sentence.
但是 Jerome 我很抱歉
But - Jerome, I'm sorry -
我怎么能建议她嫁给你呢
how could I have advised her otherwise?
她说你背叛她
She said that you cheated on her.
她说她怀疑而已
She said she suspected me!
我从没有背叛过Brandy小姐
I've never cheated on Miss Brandy.
好吧 就算是真的
Alright, be that as it may,
我怎么能建议一个女人去嫁给一个
how can I advise a woman to marry a man
甚至不允许她去工作的控制狂
who's so controlling that he won't even allow her to work?
你该知道 这几年来
It may interest you to know that over the years
我已经动用关系
I've called in favors
帮Brandy小姐搞到了14份工作
to get Miss Brandy fourteen jobs!
她全给丢了
She lost all of them.
你是说她很难找到自己的定位
So you're saying she's had trouble finding her niche?
不 我是说她是一只渡渡鸟
No, I'm saying she's a dodo.
亦指笨人
你可能爱上一只渡渡鸟
Now you may love a dodo;
你可能觉得渡渡鸟很漂亮
you may think the dodo is beautiful;
你甚至想娶了这只渡渡鸟
you may even wish to marry the dodo.
但渡渡鸟可飞不起来
But you do not encourage a dodo to fly!
她丢掉这些工作的时候
Now, when she loses these jobs
她很不开心
it makes her very unhappy.
为了她好 我只能说"别再工作了"
So, for her sake i said, "No more jobs."
但现在 为了让她能嫁给我
But now, in order to convince her to marry me,
我只能改变主意了
I've had to reverse this policy.
那她同意嫁给你了
So she has agreed to marry you?
前提是我给她一份工作
If I get her a job.
不是任何工作都行
And not just any job.
而是一份她永远丢不了的工作
A job that she can never lose.
如果她把人家地方烧毁了
A job where if she burns the place down,
雇主还会因为工作场所易燃
they will apologize to her
而向她道歉的工作
for having made it so flammable.
祝你能找到这种雇主
Well, good luck finding someone who'll hire her.
噢
Oh.
Crane医生 你弟弟打电♥话♥来了
Well, Dr. Crane, your brother called.
网球赛场地的时间定在11点
The court time for your tennis game is 11 o'clock.
老天 我已经告诉他中午之前都没空了
Oh, good Lord. I distinctly told him I wasn't available until noon.
嘿 你要是给他回电 放到免提
Hey, if you're gonna call him back, put it on the speakerphone.
老爸 老这么玩儿你不觉得烦么
Dad, don't you think this is getting a little old?
我只觉得这么做很刻薄
Well I think it's just mean, is what I think.
告我去啊 我乐意
So sue me, I enjoy it.
早上好
Good morning!
心"力"医生 Niles Crane办公室
Niles Crane, psy-kee-at-trist.
Crane医生在吗
Yes, is Dr. Crane there?
我是他哥 Frasier
This is his brother, Frasier.
你好 Crane医生 是我 Brandy
Oh hi, Dr. Crane. It's me, Brandy.
等一下 有另一通电♥话♥
Hang on, I'm getting another call.
我先把您转到等候线上
I'll just put you on hold.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表