搞专题节目这事儿 嗯 就不是那么好
These theme shows, uh, it's a less good idea.
直说的话 其实非常不好
You might even say a worse idea.
怎么说 - 我吧
Why is that? - Well
我是个医生 我不想让商业广♥告♥玷污了
I am a doctor, and I'd hate to have the serious work I do
我这份儿神圣的职业
be tainted by commercialism.
可你都接受了飞盘那提议啊
But you don't mind the Frisbees.
我不是也不能一点儿也不配合嘛
Well, I don't want to be entirely uncooperative.
只是 你也知道 我做节目也有
It's just that, well, you know, I've been in the radio game
相当一段时间 对广播这行当了解地
for some time now, and I think I've learned enough about
也差不多了 我知道听众想要的
broadcasting, as they say, to know what it is
是什么 怎么才能讨好听众
that makes my show a good show.
天哪 你得过六次金话筒奖
My God, you've won six Golden Mike awards?
多亏您还注意得到
Aren't you sweet to notice.
还有 我希望你
Finally, I would like you
多安排接一些比较有料的电♥话♥
to start giving priority to the juicier calls.
这是迎合低级趣味
That's called pandering!
这是我的皮博迪奖杯
And that is called a Peabody Award!
类似报纸界普利策奖 电视界的艾美奖 始于广播界 后涵盖所有电子媒介
那你想让我怎么做 跟来电听众说
Well, what exactly do you expect me to do? Say to a caller
"我说Bob 我也不想你失业
"Listen, Bob, I'm sorry you lost your job
但这事儿 没人爱听啊
but unemployment's a snore!
不如 你先去把你哥们儿的老婆睡了
Why don't you go sleep with your best friend's wife
然后周一再来电 那会儿我会在
and call in on Monday when it'll be
"出轨这回事儿"的节目跟你聊 乖啊"
Infidelity Day on the Frasier Crane Show!"
我很懂行的
I really know what I'm doing here.
我以前台里的心理医生现在已经走向全国了
The psychiatrists at my last station went national.
哼 如果当全国知名主持人
Well, you know, I'd rather stay local
就是得没完没了地哗众取宠 耸人听闻的话
if going national means sucking
那我宁愿缩在西雅图
at the sump-pump of sensationalism!
哼 我是你老板 所以 别逼逼了
Well, I'm the boss, Doc. So, pucker up!
你听着 女士 我是不会改我节目的
Listen, lady, I'm not changing my show.
除非你已经准备好了怎么跟股东解释
Unless you're willing to explain to the owners
为什么开除了最受欢迎的台柱子
why you fired one of your highest-rated hosts
不然你也无计可施 是不是
well then there's nothing you can do about it, is there?
现在是凌晨3点
Well, we're coming up on 3 A.M.
Roz 我们下一个来电听众是谁呢
Roz, who's our next caller?
管他呢
Who cares?
熬过漫漫长夜
我不赞成前两位来电听众的看法
I got to disagree with your last two callers.
我也是干这一行的 照我说
I'm in the same line of work, and I think
我们的工作非常重要 人们十分需要我们
that what we do is very important! People depend on us!
我得挂了 医生 该给甜甜圈撒糖了
I got to go, Doc, it's time to powder the jelly donuts.
我实在不想中断这美妙的研讨会
Well, I hate to cut short this enthralling symposium
但一晚上全是面包师
but perhaps we could hear from
面包师都是凌晨就起来做面包的
咱们能不能接个别的行业的听众
some non-bakers for a change?
说结束语吧 赶紧的 终于到点了
Wrap it up, will you? We're finally done.
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
不要走开 稍后是新闻 天气和体育报道
Stay tuned for the news, weather, and sports.
我是Frasier Crane医生 啦啦啦啦啦 再见了您呐
This is Dr. Frasier Crane, yadda-yadda-yadda, bye.
这期节目大失水准 可把电台搞臭了 有木有
Really stunk up the airwaves with that one, didn't we?
Frasier 我想给你再现今天早些时候的场景
Frasier, I want you to flash forward to tonight.
在那夜色正好的午夜时分
It's sometime after midnight.
我和Dennis Abbott在Le Ralee
Dennis Abbott and I have just had
刚享受完一顿美味大餐 然后他深情款款地问我
A glorious meal at Le Ralee. Dennis has just asked me
要不要去他家
back to his penthouse apartment
用我的肌肤感受下他收藏的那昂贵的丝质床单
to see his priceless collection of silk sheets.
我呢 只能在他耳边吹气说
And I lean forward and whisper
人家不行嘛 人家1小时候后还得录节目
"I can't. I have to go to work in an hour."
这场景有什么问题么
What is wrong with this picture?!
最明显的 你居然在Le Ralee吃饭
Well, for starters, you at Le Ralee.
那儿得等两周才订得到位子
It's a two-week wait.
Dennis Abbott也特么得等两周才能约出来的好吧
So is Dennis Abbott!
Frasier 我们得把之前的节目时段拿回来
Frasier, we have got to get our old time slot back!
别着急 Roz 她会妥协的 她就是想消消我们锐气
Don't worry, Roz, we will. She just moved us to break our spirit.
那让她骑着我 在休息室转悠几圈 不就齐活了
Well, she can saddle me up and ride me around the coffee room!
我再也受不了了
I can't do this again!
早上好 - 哦 早上好
Good morning. - Oh, hello.
新时段做的可开心啊
Enjoying your new time slot?
实际上 我觉得神清气爽 你说呢 Roz
As a matter of fact, I found it invigorating! Didn't you, Roz?
你还记得那个来电的女的么
Remember that woman who called in, uh, you know
充满高高在上的错觉
with the delusions of grandeur?
不明白为什么大家都不喜欢她
Couldn't understand why nobody liked her.
恩 我希望你是这么跟她解释的
Well, I hope you explained to her
受人喜爱这事 没什么意思
that it's not important that people like her
主要是人们得尊重她 - 啊 说的对 受尊重很重要
as long as they respect her. - Oh yes, respect is important.
自重更重要 - 噢 是啊...
So is self-respect. -Oh, yes, yes
但是对于某些人 真可惜他们
but some people ? And this is so unfortunate
分不清什么是
can't tell the difference
自爱自重 什么是冥顽不灵
between self-respect and pig-headedness.
对 但那些人通常都是固执的煽动者
Yes, but those people are usually rigid little demagogues
他们分不清什么是
who don't know the difference
因为品行端正所受到的尊重
between the kind of respect that is earned
而有些尊敬
and the kind of respect that is...
完全 是因为不顾他人感受
irrespective of what others expect.
名言警句被胡乱篡改的时候 多令人痛心啊
Isn't it sad when bad things happen to good sentences?
反正 我该说的都说了
I think I made myself clear.
行了 我还有正事要做
Well, I really do have work to do.
得找着人来顶你们以前做节目的时间...
I've got to find somebody for your old time slot
现在空下来了呢 - 祝你好运
now that it's free. - Good luck!
干的好啊 Frasier 这下好了 她永远也不会让步了
Nice going, Frasier, now she's never gonna give in.
别急 Roz 她也就只能唬唬
Steady, Roz. She may have been able
她以前的同事
to intimidate people in other stations
但在这 在KACL 她早晚
but here at KACL
会明白我们可不是一帮没有脊梁骨 围着磨转的驴
she'll find that we are not a bunch of spineless twits!
唉 她走了没
Hey! Is she gone?
你不吃培根的话 我就给Eddie了
You don't want this bacon, I'm giving it to Eddie.
吃培根对它不好 这你也清楚
You know that bacon's not good for him.
Eddie 嗨 Eddie 过来 宝贝儿
Eddie! Hey, Eddie! Come here, boy!
我们能不能把这死玩意儿拿下来
And can't we take that stupid thing off him?
不行 医生说了 要是它抓坏了伤口 就愈合不了了
No! The vet said if he scratches the scabs, they'll never heal.
而且我刚发现 要是把它放在电视机旁边...
And I have noticed that if you sit him next to the telly
第五频道就特别清楚
Channel Five comes in a lot clearer.
看看它 颜面扫地
Look at him, he's humiliated!
恩 楼上那欺负人的坏蛋
Yeah, well, it doesn't help
还老戳我们的痛处
that that bully upstairs keeps rubbing it in.
好孩子 跟他对骂
You tell him, boy!
我的亲妈 我正睡觉呢
Oh, for God's sake, I am trying to get some sleep!
我说让那只狗给我安生点
I asked you to keep that dog quiet
结果你们还给它戴上个扩音器
And instead you outfit him with a megaphone!
过去36个小时里 我也就打了个盹儿
In the last thirty-six hours I haven't had so much as a nap
凌晨2点钟的时候 我特么还要苦逼地回台里
and I've got to be back at the station by 2 A.M.
Eddie 你给我听着
Eddie, listen carefully.
天黑之前 不是你死就是我(睡)着
By the time this day is up, one of us is going to sleep.
放心睡吧 Crane医生 我带Eddie去溜达溜达
Oh, don't worry, Dr. Crane, I'll take Eddie for a walk.
要是工作上有什么困扰...
And as far as your problem at work goes
需要我的建议的话 - 不用
If you want my opinion? - Don't!
我特么这星期就听女的发表意见了...
I've had my share of women's opinions for the week
那电台的希♥特♥勒♥女台长
between the station's new Reichschancellor
还有 Roz没日没夜的牢骚
and Roz's incessant whining!
依我看 根本就不应该允许你们女的说话
As far as I'm concerned, your entire sex can put a sock in it!
天 要是我这么跟你说话 你早弄死我了
Boy, you'd never let me get away with a comment like that.
咳 人无完人嘛
Oh, even the best of us
太累了都会发发癫
can get a bit cranky when we're overtired.
现在 Crane 医生需要的 就是安静
All Dr. Crane needs right now is a little peace and quiet.
Eddie
Eddie?
娘的 有完没完
Damn it!
早啊 Daphne 你这是去哪
Morning, Daphne. Where are you off to?
哦 去带Eddie出去走走 - 就你自己
Oh, I'm taking Eddie for a walk. - By yourself?
是啊 怎么了
Yes, of course. Why not?
外面江湖险恶 不知道啥时候你就需要...
It's dangerous out there. You never know when you might need
来把这个
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表