So er you were saying that you love animals?
对啊 我觉得这是我
Oh yeah. I think that's one of
努力工作的一大动力
the main things that motivates me to work so hard.
我一直想要在蒙大拿州买♥♥一个农场
I've always had this dream to get a ranch in Montana ?You know?
早晨滑雪 下午骑马
To ski in the morning and ride horses in the afternoon?
我一直都很想养马
I just always wanted to raise horses.
哇 在农场养马的生活
Wow, life on a ranch raising horses.
我常常想象在顶层公♥寓♥里带孩子的生活
I always pictured myself in a penthouse raising children.
你还想要孩子是吗
You still want more children then?
是啊 你喜欢小孩吗
Yes. You like kids?
喜欢 我喜欢小孩
Oh yeah. I love kids.
虽然我没想要自己生一个
I don't see myself mothering one, though.
保险起见 让我看看
You know, just to be on the safe
还有没有其他航♥班♥
side let me just check to see if there's another flight?
对啊 也没什么损失
Yeah, it couldn't hurt.
你好 请问今天还有别的航♥班♥飞芝加哥吗
Excuse me ?Is there another flight to Chicago tonight?
要到早晨才有
Not until morning.
别的航♥空♥公♥司♥呢
How about on another airline?
美国航♥空♥有一班在亚特兰大转机的
American has one connecting
十分钟之后起飞
through Atlanta leaving in 10 minutes.
亚特兰大好啊 那是交通枢纽
Atlanta's good. That's a hub.
是啊 但是那架飞机在机场另一边
Yeah, but they're way on the other side of the airport!
该死的 我赶不上了
Oh damn. I'll never get there.
看Kate 命运再次拯救了我们
Look Kate ?Fate to the rescue once again.
先生 这位女士要赶去另一个航站楼
Sir ?This woman has to get across the terminal post-haste.
嘿 伙计 要是一个人的话能更快的
Hey pal, this'll go a lot faster with just one person.
有道理
Good point.
拜
Bye.
虽然有些遗憾
It's pity, though!
是啊
Isn't it?
好吧 Louie 看起来
Well, Louie. This looks
一段美好的新友谊要开始了
like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
这是卡萨布兰卡结尾的台词
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表