第三季 第十八集
眼睛闭好了
Are your eyes closed?
到底是什么
What is it?
是探子给我找到的古董
It's something my antiques scout found for me.
看看吧 Paris 1882
Voila! Paris, 1882!
法语
由Jean Francois Blon为
Designed by Jean-Francois Blon,
法国艺术家
为L'Ecole des Beaux艺术展而设计
while attending L'Ecole des Beaux Arts!
天哪
Mon Dieu!
法语
美到窒息
It's absolutely breathtaking!
我没法呼吸了
I'm breathless!
我得喘口气
I need to take a breath.
Crane医生晚上好
Evening, Dr. Crane.
你好 Daphne - Daphne
Oh, Hello Daphne - Daphne.
Niles 你想来一局吗
Would you like to try a game, Niles?
不了 这会让我很难过
Oh, I think not. It'll make me too melancholy.
那好吧
Well, all right.
我和Maris原来每周四晚上都会下象棋
Maris and I used to play chess every Thursday night.
她可喜欢象棋了
Oh, how she loved the game.
没什么奇怪的
No wonder?
国王每次走一步 而皇后的步数不限呢
The king is stationary while the queen has all the power.
Crane医生 你最近如何
How are you getting along, Dr. Crane?
我觉得还行吧
Oh, all right, I guess.
有点孤独是吗
Feeling a bit lonely, are we?
只有在我独自一人的时候
Only some times when I'm by myself,
或者当我和别人在一起的时候
or other times when I'm with other people.
可能我不该说
It may not be my place to suggest this,
可能你只是需要回家时
but perhaps all you need is a little company at the apartment
友好温暖的陪伴
something warm and friendly to come home to?
是啊 你跟我走后老爸会想你的
Well, I'm sure Dad would miss you.
哦 Crane医生呀
Oh, Dr. Crane!
哦 我呀
Oh, me!
我是说养只狗
I'm talking about a dog.
他们是最好的伙伴
They're wonderful companions.
看看Eddie给你♥爸♥的生活带来了什么
Just look at how much Eddie's brought to your father's life.
没有比狗的爱更无私的了
Oh, there's nothing like a dog's unconditional love.
看着门口等着你的笑脸
Seeing that smiling face greet you at the door.
是最棒的感觉了
It's one of the most rewarding relationships a person can have.
又来
Again?
如果你要从马桶喝水
If you're going to drink out of the toilet,
至少先学会用啊
you can at least learn to use it.
你要和我一起走吗
Would you like to come with me?
尝尝遛狗的滋味
Maybe get the feel of the leash?
也行
Perhaps I will.
Daphne 也许养狗的建议是对的
You know, Daphne, maybe you're on to something with this dogbusiness.
我已经感觉没那么孤单了
I'm starting to feel less lonely already.
快点 来吧
Chop, chop! Come with us.
嗨 老爸 看到我的新象棋了吗
Oh, hi, Dad. Did you see my new chess set?
挺好的
Oh yeah, it's nice.
只是"挺好的"
"Nice?"
这镶嵌用的洞石可是
Well, the inlay was made from the same Travertine marble
就像哈德良帝王在趣伏里用的一样
they used at the Emperor Hadrian's palace outside Tivoli!
古罗马帝国皇帝
是吗 那我可要用
Really? Well, I'm gonna celebrate
科罗拉多河洛基取的水
with a beverage brewed from
距罗马30公里远的古镇
庆祝一下了
the crystal-clear waters of the majestic Colorado Rockies!
说得不错 老爸
Good one, Dad.
要不来一局
Say, how about a game?
不了
Nah, I don't think so.
别这样 你会下象棋的对吧
Oh, come on, Dad. You know how to play, don't you?
Daphne教过我一次
Well, Daphne showed me once.
不过跳棋更适合我
But really, checkers is more my speed.
别这样 跳棋是小孩子的游戏
Oh, come on, checkers is a kid's game.
老爸 我刚买♥♥的棋
Come on, Dad! I just got it!
拜托了 没人想和我玩
Please? Nobody will play with me!
好吧 我再试一次
All right, I'll give it another shot.
我看公园里的人玩得挺开心
Those guys at the park make it look great
吃着香肠三明治
eating baloney sandwiches,
抽着雪茄
smoking cigars,
有时候还打一架
sometimes a fist-fight even breaks out!
我们还是先从斗嘴开始吧
Well, let's just start with name-calling and see where it goes, all right?
该你了
Your turn.
老爸 拜托了 你不需要那么急
Now, Dad, please, you don't have to rush.
作为初学者
As a novice,
你应该坐好
you have the right to sit back,
仔细看局 慢慢来
survey the board, take your time.
我不会催你或者虎视眈眈的
I will not pressure you or hover like a vulture.
有问题尽管问
Please, feel free to ask any questions you might have.
这是将军了吗
Is this a checkmate?
是的
Yes, it is.
你是说我赢了
You mean I won?
是啊
Well, yes.
嘿嘿 我赢了
Hey, hey! I won!
怎么着
How do you like that?
公平来讲
Well, in all fairness,
我因为要教你 有点分心了
my mind was a bit distracted by having to monitor your side of the board,
不过 下得好
but, uh... Touche!
法语
要不再来一局
How about another game, Dad?
不了 一局就够了 谢了
No, I think one'll do it for me, thanks.
好吧 行吧
Well, uh, all right, fair enough.
我真的完胜了是吧
Boy, I really clobbered you though, didn't I?
我吃了你所有的饼
I got almost all of your prawns.
是兵
Pawns, Dad.
我觉得转折点是我得到那个塔一样的玩意儿
I think the turning point was when I got that tower-thingy.
是啊 那个叫车
Yes, it's called a rook.
不过最重要的是
But the real knockout blow was
我把你那个骑马的人逼到角落的时候
when I backed your little horsey-guy into the corner.
我们能把那个叫"骑士"吗
Can we call it a knight, Dad?
对 当我把你的骑士逼到角落的时候
O.K., when I cornered your knight.
不 我是说我们能"结束"吗
No, I mean can we call it a night?
结束得有点快
嗨 Frasier
Hey, Frasier.
嗨 Roz
Oh hi, Roz.
一杯加大拿铁
Uh, one double-tall latte,
一块加奶油的核桃派
a slice of pecan pie with extra whipped cream.
还需要什么吗
Anything else?
也许再来个血压计
Perhaps a blood-pressure cuff?
我今天有点紧张 好吗
I'm just a little nervous today, O.K.?
是吗 感情上有问题了
Oh, really? Trouble on the dating front?
我没那么肤浅好吗
I'm not that shallow, all right?
是我的头发
It's about my hair.
我今天下午约了Noge
I've got an appointment this afternoon with Noge.
Noge
"Noge?"
西雅图最帅的发型师
He's the hottest hairstylist in Seattle?
Noge
"Noge?"
我感觉他有点烦我了
I think he's getting a little bored with me.
他给我剪头发时
When he cuts my hair,
我都不知道该说啥
I can't ever think of anything to say!
这么搭讪怎么样
Well, how's this for an icebreaker:
"对了 Noge 谁给你取的这个蠢名字"
"Say, Noge, where'd you get such a stupid name?"
你该看看他招待其他顾客时
You should see him with all of his other clients.
他们一直开玩笑 可开心了
They're all laughing, having a wonderful time.
我坐下来的时候 他就没声音了
I walk in, sit down, it's death.
也许这儿有什么能让他有兴趣的
Maybe there's something in here that'll hold his attention.
这儿有一个
Oh, wow, here's something.
一个意大利女人生了个19磅的孩子
A lady in Italy gave birth to a nineteen-pound baby!
老天爷啊
Oh my God.
没开玩笑
No kidding.
她最近可骑不了小机车了
She's not going to be hopping on her Vespa anytime soon.
原来他是这么赢的
That's how he did it.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表