第三季 第十五集
早上好啊 Daphne 老爸
Morning Daphne, Dad.
嘘 你会分散他的注意力
Shhh! You'll ruin his concentration!
他在监视是谁偷了我们的报纸
He's on a stakeout to catch whoever's been pinching our newspaper.
都监了一个多小时了
He's been at it for over an hour!
不得不说
I must say,
我终于知道他以前是多优秀的警员了
I can see why he was such a good policeman.
是啊 刮目相看啊
Yes, very impressive, isn't he?
他醒来之后
When he wakes up
你得让他告诉你
you must get him to tell you about
他当Jimmy Hoffa的安全协调员的经历
his stint as security coordinator for Jimmy Hoffa!
美国工会会长 1975年离奇失踪
老爸 起来吧
Dad, come on,
太阳照屁♥股♥了
rise and shine.
你睡着了
You fell asleep.
早上好啊 Niles - 你好啊
Oh, good morning, Niles! - Hello.
哎呀 看来今天报纸窃贼又得手了
Ah yes, I see our newspaper thief has struck again!
该死 他还真有一手
Damn, he's good!
进来吧
Come on in.
就在今早
This morning,
自我们分居后
for the first time since our separation,
Maris第一次给我打了电♥话♥
Maris actually picked up the phone and called me!
她需要我帮忙
She needs a favour.
Niles 我不觉得这有什么好高兴的
Well Niles, I think that's hardly cause to celebrate.
她打给你是因为想要什么了
She called you just because she wants something?
非也 不是"想要" Frasier
No, no, not "Wants," Frasier.
是"需要"
"Needs."
趁着这个机会 我要向她展示我有多么重要
This is my chance to show her how necessary I really am to her,
我不过是要解决个小问题而已
and all I have to do is fix one small problem!
什么问题
What's the problem?
她被警方通缉了
Uh, she's wanted by the police.
据说 她上周开车经过一家鞋店
Apparently, she was driving past a shoe store last week,
从橱窗看见了一双极美的菲拉格慕鞋
when she spotted a stunning pair of Ferragamo pumps in the window.
意大利女鞋品牌
我想不用我提醒你们
Well, I need not remind you
看到菲拉格慕
what effect a ferragamo sighting can have
Maris的动手能力会变得多强
on Maris's hand-eye coordination.
她开上了人行道
She drove up on the sidewalk,
当警♥察♥把她名字输入电脑后
and when the police ran her name through the computer,
发现了一大堆未付罚单
they found quite a little backlog of unpaid parking tickets!
你还指望什么呢
What else would you expect from a woman
她觉得巧克力过敏就能让她
who thinks her chocolate allergy entitles her
在残疾人车位上停车
to park in a handicapped space?
更糟的是 她没有出席法♥院♥的传唤
Oh, and to top it all off she neglected to appear for her summons,
所以他们立即发出了逮捕令
and so they immediately swore out a warrant,
所以我就来找你了 老爸
and that brings us to you, Dad.
为什么
Why?
你以前是个警♥察♥
You were a cop.
我相信你还有一些"好友"的 是吧 是吧
I'm sure you still have "Chums," Hint-hint?
助你一臂之力 对吧 对吧
Who could lend you a hand, wink-wink?
不行 你知道我愿意为你做任何事
No. Look, you know I'd do anything for you,
但这事不行
but not this.
我在警队这么多年
All my years on the force
连一张违规单也没取消过
I never even fixed a ticket,
更别说通缉令了
let alone an arrest warrant.
你就不能找找关系吗
You couldn't pull one little string?
不行 我希望这事能解决
No, I hope everything works out for you,
但法律面前人人平等
but I think the law should be the same for everyone.
当然不是了
Well, it's not.
我们都希望正义对所有人一视同仁
We'd all like to believe that justice is blind,
但可悲的是
but the sad truth is,
富有的白人女性就是得不到公平的待遇
wealthy white women just can't get a fair shake!
法庭最爱用她们作反例
The courts love to make examples of them.
没错
Oh, they do.
想想Zsa Zsa Gabor
Just think of Zsa Zsa Gabor,
好莱坞演员 话题女王
或者Leona Helmsley
or Leona Helmsley.
美国地♥产♥大亨 有诸多逃税丑闻
是啊
Oh yes,
两个被不公正♥法♥律迫♥害♥的可爱♥女♥人♥
two perfectly lovely women victimized by an unjust system.
好吧 没关系
Alright, fine.
你不帮我 只有自己帮自己了
If you won't help me, I'll help myself.
我要去警♥察♥局
I'm going down to that precinct house,
不得到公正我誓不离开
and I'm not leaving until I get justice.
严格来讲也不是公正
Well, not exactly justice,
我更想要的是优待
I suppose, more like preferential treatment,
不得到我不会离开的
but I'm not leaving 'til I get it!
多可怕啊
What a horrible thing to happen.
你能想象可怜的Crane夫人
Can you picture poor Mrs. Crane
被关在牢房♥里的样子吗
confined to a jail cell?
那得让铁条贴紧点儿才行
Only if they moved the bars closer together.
海军司令官
今天就到这儿了 各位
Well, that's it for today, folks!
我是Frasier医生 祝您精神安康
This is Dr. Frasier Crane wishing you good mental health!
Frasier 我感觉自己被卷入了
Frasier, I feel as if I'm being sucked into
愤怒与绝望的漩涡
a vortex of rage and despair.
彼此彼此
Well, right back atcha!
看来局里的事不怎么顺利啊
I take it things didn't go down so well at the station?
警方根本就不讲理
The police simply would not listen to reason.
警方
Police?
他们因为一些愚蠢的违章罚款为难Maris
They're persecuting my Maris over some silly parking fines.
我觉得如果他们更了解Maris
I felt sure they'd ease up
一定会宽松很多
if they just understood maris a little better,
所以我试着向他们解释她的行为
so I... I tried to explain her to them.
我的老天爷
Oh, dear God.
我曾经约会过一个
You know, I dated a guy once
和条子之间有点麻烦的家伙
who got in trouble with the cops...
请注意这句话之后的沉寂
Notice the complete absence of gasps following that statement.
好 行吧 你个黄鼠狼
Okay, Okay, fine, you little weasel.
无所谓 我本来想要帮你
Just forget it. I was gonna help you,
现在就让Maris烂在监狱里吧
Maris can just rot in the slammer.
Roz 我在开玩笑嘛
Ooh Roz, I was joshing!
我知道你喜欢这种小玩笑
I know how you enjoy our little by-play!
黄鼠狼那句 哎呦 一针见血
That weasel line, ouch, touché?
你卑躬屈膝的时候更招人讨厌
You know what, you're even more annoying when you grovel.
看 又道破天机了
Zing! Got me again!
Roz 不为了他
Roz, if not for his sake,
也看在我的份上 好吗
then for mine, please?
好吧 就当为了你
OK, for you.
我朋友Phil有些严重的交通违规
My friend Phil had some major traffic violations,
他吓坏了
and he was so freaked
所以他打电♥话♥给一个家伙
that he called this guy who,
你懂的 那人可以搞定这种事
you know, fixes things.
听上去有点违法啊 Roz
Sounds just a tad shady, Roz.
你是说他去找暴徒帮忙
You mean he went to some hoodlum?
反正我不会在他面前提"暴徒"这个词
Well, I wouldn't use the word "Hoodlum" in front of him.
就把他看成可以完成心愿的人
Just think of him as a someone who makes wishes come true.
就像神仙教父
Like a fairy godfather.
取自德国童话<神仙教父>
教父也指黑帮首领
这是另一个我不会在他面前说的词
Another word I wouldn't use in front of him.
给你吧 Jerome Belasco
Here we go! Jerome Belasco.
Roz 你简直是仁慈的天使
Oh Roz, you are an angel of mercy.
我该如何报答你
How can I repay you?
下次你想到
The next time you think of some witty little thing to say
有关我的性生活或者衣着的俏皮话
about my sex life, or what I'm wearing,
就憋在肚子里吧
just keep it to yourself.
没问题
Consider it done.
给我
Give me that!
不 给我
No, give me that!
Frasier
Frasier!
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
我不会让你把棘手但并不严重的事儿
I will not have you turning a minor, albeit annoying situation
演变成Martin Scorsese的电影的
into a, a Martin Scorsese film!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表