第三季 第十四集
这里是Frasier Crane医生 在KACL 780频道
This is Dr. Frasier Crane, KACL, 780.
Frasier 保安打来电♥话♥
Frasier, that was security.
说有个女人坚持要见你 她刚闯进来
Some woman insisted on seeing you, she just blew right past them.
莫要惊慌 Roz
Oh, don't panic, Roz.
很可能只是一个铁杆儿粉丝
Probably just one of my more ardent fans.
Niles 我们得谈谈 紧急事件
Niles, we've got to talk! It's urgent.
Frasier 我这儿还有病人哪
Frasier, I'm with a patient!
很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
是关于女人的吗 - 是的
Is, uh, this about a woman? - Yes.
你慢慢聊吧
Take all the time you need.
怎么 - 她回来了
Well? - She's back...
我生命中的灾难
the scourge of my existence.
奇怪啊 Lilith来的时候通常会有征兆的
Strange, I usually get some sign when Lilith is in town,
众狗成群
dogs forming into packs,
血洗墙面
blood weeping down the wall.
我说的是
I'm talking about...
Diane Chambers
Diane Chambers.
Lucille 让Carr先生回家吧
Lucille, send Mr. Carr home.
今天她突然出现在电台
She just showed up at the station today.
好像她写的一部什么戏剧要在这儿演出
Apparently some play she wrote is being produced here in town.
必须承认 我见到她时确实略有慌张
I admit, I just sort of panicked when I saw her,
但我巧妙地掩饰过去了
but I think I covered it masterfully.
好的 好的
All right, all right, all right.
你觉得你为什么会有这样的反应
Well, uh, why do you think you reacted that way?
少给我来心理医生那一套 Niles
Oh, spare me the psychiatrist bit, niles.
我说的也包括把那本子放下
That includes putting down the pad!
搁抽屉里 Niles
In the drawer, Niles!
好吧 我的第一个问题是
Fine. My first question to you is this:
你还爱她吗
Are you still in love with her?
不 一点儿也不
No! Not in the least!
你这么说真是荒诞至极
It's a ridiculous suggestion.
鉴于没法记下"典型否认"这句话
Seeing as how I have nowhere to write the phrase, "Classic denial,"
我就继续说了
I'll move on.
为了这个你毫无感觉的女人
So, about this woman for whom you have so little feeling
你横穿城镇 打断我的治疗
that you raced across town and burst into one of my sessions?
难道你心里就没有残存的怨恨
Is there any lingering resentment?
怨恨什么
Over what?!
她确实把你只身留在了圣坛
Well, she did leave you at the altar.
当你告诉她你的感受时
When you told her how that made you feel,
你是否有所保留
was there anything you left unsaid?
你本想告诉她的话或者感受
Any phrase or feeling you wished you had expressed to her?
我就假设你确实告诉了她你的感受
I'm making the assumption here that you did tell her how you felt.
算是吧
I sort of did.
"算是吧"是另一个我想记下的词
"Sort of" is another one of those phrases that just wants to go in my pad.
我是说了她这样对待我 我有多痛苦
I expressed my distaste for the way I'd been treated, yes.
Frasier 她用最残忍♥的方式拒绝了你
Frasier, she rejected you in the most debilitating way a man can be rejected.
你不能"算是"告诉了她你的感受
You've got to more than "sort of" tell her how that felt.
我不能告诉Diane
Well, I can't just tell Diane
她让我现在还感觉这么糟
how awful she made me feel now!
那对她来说已经很遥远了
It's a distant memory for her.
我会感觉自己软弱无能
I'd feel weak!
你没必要感觉软弱
You have no reason to feel weak.
你的生活也开启了新的篇章
You've moved on in your life too.
你有了新的事业 新的财富 新的成就
You have a new career, new wealth, new success.
你只是在这方面需要一个了断
You simply need closure in this one area.
你刚才说的挺有道理
You know, what you just said made a lot of sense.
你要进行了断
You're going to get closure.
不 关于我的成就的事儿
No, that business about my success!
之后的话我就没再听
I tuned you out after that.
我要邀请Diane今晚过来吃晚餐
I'm going to invite Diane over for dinner tonight,
大肆炫耀我的成就
and I'm really gonna flaunt my success,
让她好好痛苦一把
really rub her nose in it!
证明我可不是无法忘了她的可怜虫
That'll prove I'm not just some cast-aside that never got over her.
Niles 我知道心理学上来说 这并不明智
Niles, I know it's not psychologically sound.
但是 我们始终是人类啊
But we're still human.
有时要做点儿让自己爽一爽的事情 是吧
We have to do what feels good sometimes, don't we?
我只想表示我反对这样做
I'd just like to be on the record as saying I'm against it.
没关系
Fine.
你明知与Diane重归于好的方式
You know the path that leads to peace with Diane
却刻意排斥
and you're rejecting it.
是的
Yes.
我绝对不会在这事上插手
I'm washing my hands of the entire matter.
你绝不会错过这场好戏的 是吧
Wouldn't miss it for the world though, would you?
我会照例带瓶红酒 7点准时到
I'll be there at seven with a cheeky Bordeaux.
不 不 Daphne 我说得很清楚了
No, no, no, no. Daphne, I was very specific about this.
市长纪念章要放在钢琴上
The mayor's plaque goes on the piano...
奥蒂斯公♥司♥的"年度先生"要放在这儿
The Otis Glandenning "Man of the Year Award" goes right over here...
即奥蒂斯电梯公♥司♥
还有我的宝贝儿
And my jewel...
海壁大奖杯
my SeaBea...
要放在一眼就能看见的地方
goes right here where she can't miss it!
放这儿还是有点隐晦
Hmm, that seems a bit subtle.
干嘛不用它直接上橄榄呢
Why don't I just use this to serve the olives?
给我吧你
Oh! Give me that!
我希望你们能告诉我这女人是谁
I wish someone would just tell me who this woman is,
为什么要让她刮目相看
and why we're trying to impress the pants off her.
她在波士顿当过酒吧招待
She's a one-time Boston barmaid
经历了一次精神崩溃
who had a nervous breakdown
沦落到一家疗养院
and ended up in a sanitorium,
在那里我遇到了她 爱上了她
where I met her, fell for her,..
然后无情地被她拒绝
and then was so mercilessly rejected by her
时至今日
that to this day
我的胸口仍然有着钻心之痛
there is a sucking chest wound where once there dwelled a heart!
Diane
Diane...
你好 Frasier
Hello, Frasier...
请进
Please.
你记得我弟弟Niles 我父亲Martin吧
You remember my brother Niles, my father Martin,
这位是他的保健护理员 Daphne Moon
and this is his health-care worker, Daphne Moon.
你好 - 嗨 Diane
Hello! - Hi, Diane.
好啊 很高兴见到你们
Hello, Nice to see you all.
你们家真雅致啊
What a tasteful abode.
普通住所而已嘛
Well, it's modest in its way.
不 这正是我喜欢的地方
No, that's what I like about it.
在住过格局凌乱的海滨别♥墅♥后
After the rambling beach house I've been living in,
我正想选个整洁实用的房♥子
I'm ready for something smart and efficient.
来点儿白葡萄酒吗 Diane
White wine, Diane?
我正要开一瓶85年的蒙哈谢拉吉什
I'm pouring an '85 Montrachet La Guiche
世界最著名的白葡萄酒
是在拍卖♥♥会买♥♥的
I purchased at auction.
我也总会留一瓶
Oh, I always keep a bottle of that open myself.
挂起来
Hang this up!
Martin 好久未见 你过得怎么样
Well, Martin, it's been too long. How have you been?
我老婆死了
Well, my wife died,
屁♥股♥上挨了一枪子儿
I got shot in the hip,
洗澡时老摔地上
and I had to move in with frasier
不得不搬来和Frasier同住
'cause I kept falling down in the shower.
但你看起来好极啦
Well, you look wonderful!
是说真的哟
Yes, you do!
你拍的是那条坏腿
That's the bad one.
Niles 你记得上次我来的时候
Niles, do you remember the last time I was in town
我们一起吃饭来着吗
and we dined together?
那时你刚开始和那个女人约会
You had just started dating this woman?
她真是难得的奇葩啊 谢谢
She was the queerest little creature. Thank you.
她吃光了所有人的冰糕
She ate everyone's sorbet,
不得不躺在休息室
and then she had to lie down in the ladies' lounge
让衣帽间的女孩儿按♥摩♥肚子
while the coat-check girl massaged her abdomen!
希望我没说错话
Oh, I hope I haven't put my foot in it.
你不会已经和她结婚
You and she didn't get married
幸福地生活在一起了吧
and live happily ever after, did you?
不 不能这么说
No, can't say as we did.
来颗橄榄吗 - 谢谢
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表