我这两天才发现你对我们有多重要
I've only just recently realised how important you are to us.
如果你走了 我和老爸会相互残杀的
You see, if you go, Dad and I will kill each other.
我没在夸张
I'm not just tossing out hyperbole here.
我是说真的
I'm speaking in the most literal sense.
我和爸 都死路一条
Dad and I, both dead!
只不过他会躺在地上
Only he'll be lying there
嘴里塞着满是细菌的海绵
with a bacteria-ridden sponge protruding from his mouth
像是舌头肿了一样
like a bloated tongue.
你的良知不会让你这么做的吧
You don't really want that on your conscience, do you?
不 当然不了
No, of course not.
说实话 我仍然把这儿当成我家
Truth is, i do still think of this place as my home.
但我知道你不会舒服的 当我和Joe一起
But I know you'd never be comfortable knowing Joe and I were...
我愿意尝试
Well, I'd be willing to try.
我了解你
I know you better than that.
这会让你困扰的 到时候我们都会不好受
It'll bother you and we'll both be miserable.
我怎么就过不了这一关呢
Why can't I get past this?
要是我能像我爸那样
Oh, it'd just be easier if I could be like my father
假装你们没在这儿上♥床♥就好了
pretending you weren't in here making love.
上♥床♥ 你以为我们是在上♥床♥
Making love? Is that what you think we were doing?
对啊
Yes, of course.
不 没有的事
Oh no. There was nothing like that going on in here.
是吗
Really?
听着很难相信啊
Seems rather implausible.
我很想试着相信 真的
I'd like to believe that and believe me I really do want to
但让我怎么相信啊
how can I?
我和Joe怎么上♥床♥啊
Well, how could Joe and I make love?
在Joe有战伤的情况下
What with... er... Joe's war injury?
我不知道Joe是军人呢 哪场战争啊
I didn't even know Joe was a soldier. What war would that be?
福克兰群岛
The Falkland Islands.
1982年 英国和阿根廷为争夺福克兰岛主♥权♥的战争
那不是英国的战争么 Joe又不是
But that was a British conflict and Joe's not...
他父母在那有个度假屋
His parents have a summerhouse there!
太不幸了
Oh, that's very unfortunate.
战区上的度假屋啊
Having a summerhouse in a war zone.
但他怎么
But how-?
他被羊踢了
He was kicked by a sheep.
羊
A sheep?
对 一只羊 被空袭♥警♥报吓着了
Yes, a sheep, spooked by an air raid siren.
跟上我成么
Work with me.
懂了 所以你是说Joe他
Oh, I see. So, what you're saying is that Joe...
做不了
Can't.
这样一来 情况就大不一样了
Well, I suppose that changes everything.
是吧
Yes, I suppose it does.
但我得说清楚
But just so as we're clear
尽管没有真上♥床♥
even though there's no actual lovemaking,
我和Joe有时候吧
Joe and I can on occasion, say,
晚上会给对方念诗
read poems to each other in here at night?
只要声音不太大就行
As long as you don't read too loudly.
她留下了
She's staying.
原来他们只是纯睡觉而已
Turns out they're sleeping together but not having sex.
他们不能上♥床♥ 是因为Joe有战伤
See, they can't have sex because of an injury Joe suffered
是被遭受空袭♥警♥报惊吓的羊踢了一脚
when kicked by a spooked sheep during an air raid
那时他们家在福克兰岛上度假
while his family were vacationing in the Falkland Islands during the war.
爸爸说的没错 他们是真心的朋友
Well, dad was right. They are my real friends.
一切都是误会一场
It was all just a misunderstanding.
很显然 主席的狗把我的邀请函给吃了
Apparently the social chairman's dog ate my invitation.
那只可怜的狗被送医了
And the poor animal had to go to the vet
慌乱中他就忘了重寄一封 而且
and with all the confusion they forgot to send me another, and
我想为明年宴会报上我新地址的时候
when I offered my new address for next year's party,
他们说 "没必要 咱们回见"
they said, "No need. We'll see you around."
我得换穿运动裤了 又是那破甩干机
I'm gonna start wearing sweat pants. That damned drier again.
嘿 你们想来点饼干不
Hey, you guys want some cookies?
是低脂的哦
They're reduced fat.
真的假的 这样一来我们能多吃一倍呢
Really? That means we can eat twice as many.
是呀 真好哎
Yes, wouldn't that be lovely?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表