第三季 第十七集
现在是2点07分
Well, it's uh... 2:07,
欢迎收听Crane医生秀
here on the Dr. Frasier Crane Show.
我是Roz Doyle
As I said, I'm Roz Doyle,
Frasier的制♥作♥人
Frasier's producer,
替补暂时无法到场的Crane医生
filling in for the temporarily detained Dr. Crane.
今天是多云 温度17摄氏度 时间是2点 08分
It's cloudy and 62 degrees outside coming up on 2:08 right there.
好吧 来接个电♥话♥把
Well, let's take a call.
你好 Lydia
Hello, Lydia.
Lydia - Joan Allen 出演谍影重重 忠犬八公
你遇到了什么问题呢
What seems to be the problem?
我已经和你说过了呀
I already told you.
那时我是过滤电♥话♥的人 现在我是主持人
Yeah, that was when I was the call screener, now I'm the host.
所以请把你的问题慢慢道来吧
So, tell me your problem, and take your time.
事情是从两个星期前开始的
Well, it started about two weeks ago.
我接到了一通特别猥琐的电♥话♥
I got this terrible obscene phone call.
然后 陆续接到了好几次同样的电♥话♥
It's happened several times since then
现在事情已经发展到
and now it's to the point
我都不敢接电♥话♥了
where I'm afraid to answer my own phone.
是啊 猥亵电♥话♥总是让人非常头痛呢
Well, obscene phone calls can be very disturbing.
幸运的是
But luckily,
Frasier Crane医生到了
Dr. Frasier Crane has just arrived and
他一定知道该说些什么安慰人的话
I'm sure he knows exactly what soothing things to say.
要不还是先进一段广♥告♥吧
Maybe now would be a good time to take a break.
不要走开 马上回来
We'll be right back after this.
刚刚那是怎么回事
What the hell was that all about?!
别管了 你怎么又迟到了
Oh, never mind that, where were you?
NND 又有人占用我的停车位上了
Oh, god. Somebody'd parked in my space again.
我只好把车停在6条街之外
I had to park six blocks from here
然后一路冲刺啊
and sprint the whole way.
到最后
By the end,
我的花呢裤子都摩擦出火花了
my tweed pants were hrowing off so many sparks
我觉得我都要燃烧了
I almost caught myself on fire!
哼
I tell you what
一会儿一插播新闻
the minute we go to a news break
我就跑下楼去
I'm going to rush down there and
把这纸条放那车的挡风玻璃上
put this withering note on his windshield.
至失礼的司机
Dear discourteous driver...?
哇 我觉得你这一句就得吓住他了
Whoa! I think you've said enough right there!
得了 Fraiser
Come on, Frasier.
这能解决什么问题
This isn't gonna do any good!
你要是真想给他个教训
You want to make an impression on him?
像个汉子一样 现在就冲下去
Get tough. You go right down there
放掉他轮胎里的气
and let the air out of his tires.
啊 我怎么能做这种事呢
Oh, I wouldn't do something like that.
为什么不行 以牙还牙 以眼还眼
Why? It's just inconveniencing him like he inconvenienced you.
Roz 听着 这个世界充斥着不文明的现象
Roz, listen, the world has become uncivilized enough
我就别再拉低水平了
without me stooping to that level.
当然 我昨晚本想尝试一下的
Of course I was sorely tempted last night.
我去电影院看"青山翠谷"
I went to the movies to see "How Green Was My Valley."
Luck太太把我的座位安排在两个老太太前面
Lady Luck seated me in front of two elderly women
每个演员出场时她们都要惊叹一遍
who said with the arrival of each new actor
"天哪 他看起来好年轻啊 后来死了呢"
"My god, doesn't he look young; he's dead, you know."
我最后被逼的只能走了
Finally, I had to just walk out.
哦 还有5秒节目就开始了
Oh, you're on in five seconds.
Brenda在一号♥线上
And Brenda is on line one.
你好 西雅图
Hello, Seattle.
我们回来了 首先我要
We're back, and I would like to start by
为自己的迟到而道歉
apologizing for being tardy.
没有什么比让别人等更加没礼貌了
Nothing quite so inconsiderate as making someone wait.
不再罗嗦了 我们来听听Brenda有什么想说的吧
Now without further ado let's get to Brenda.
你好 Brenda
Hello, Brenda.
嗨 Crane医生
Hi, Dr. Crane.
Brenda - Katarina Witt 德国著名花样滑冰运动员
我和我妹妹之间有些纠纷
I'm having a problem with my sister.
她一直 诶 等等
She's always... Oh, wait a second.
有人给我打电♥话♥进来了
That's my other line.
总觉得我会支持Brenda的妹妹
Something tells me I'm going to be siding with Brenda's sister.
给所有Donald Crisp粉丝的小小惊喜
不客气
You're welcome!
不好意思 能不能告诉我
Excuse me, I was wondering if you could direct me to...
友好录像带
Friendly Video.
嗯 我们应该有那个
Yeah, I think we got that one.
等等 我去查查
Hang on a second, I'll check.
你不觉得很讨厌吗
Don't you hate that?
你大老远亲自跑来店里
You come all the way down here yourself to the store,
耐心等着
wait patiently,
那些舒舒服服从家里打来的人反而有优先权
and somebody who calls in from home gets preferential treatment.
我可以帮下一位顾客
I can help the next person in line.
对了 我们有"隐形人"吗
Hey, do we have "The Invisible Man?"
就在这里
Right here!
谢谢 我们有
Thanks.Yeah, we got it.
不好意思 我在找
Excuse me. I was looking for...
想都别想
Don't even think about it!
我在找"青山翠谷"
I'm looking for "How Green Was My Valley."
什么
Huh?
这是一部非常唯美
It is a beautifully acted
描述了英国威尔士小镇生活的电影
depiction of life in a small town in Wales.
得了5项奥斯卡奖 绝对的经典
It won five Academy Awards! It's a classic!
我就是这么一猜哈
Oh. Well, uh, this is a shot in the dark,
但你应该能在"经典"那区找到这部电影
but you might try looking in the Classics section.
呃 你要借这部<青山翠谷>吗
Uh... you're taking "How Green Was My Valley?"
听说很不错呢
I heard it was great.
是啊 听我说的啊
Yes, but you heard it from me!
刚刚排队的时候 你就站我后面啊
You were standing next to me in the line!
不好意思 还有副本吗
Excuse me, is there another copy?
怎么没有 在街对面
Oh yeah, that would be across the street
我们的青山翠谷分店里
in our "How Green Was My Valley" Annex.
Daphne 快来 你回来的正是时候 就要开始了
Hey Daphne. Come on, you're just in time. It's starting.
我搞不懂这秀
I don't get this show.
人们寄一些
People send in videos of themselves
他们最丢人 最蛋疼的视频给节目组
having the most embarrassing and painful accidents.
节目组在里面加些卡♥通♥的配音和音乐
They add cartoon noises and music
然后大家就爱看的不行
and everyone laughs themselves silly.
天哪 那一定很痛
Boy, I bet that hurt!
嘿 你怎么了
Well, what's wrong with you?
坦白讲 我受够了
Frankly, I have had it
这个粗鲁而又没有礼貌的世界了
with the whole boorish, ill-mannered world.
好心老爸 今晚能让我用用电视吗
Look, Dad, would you mind terribly if I used the TV tonight?
我跑了三家店才借到这卷带子的
I went to three video stores to get this tape.
我真的好想看啊
I'm just dying to see it.
行啊 看吧 看狗被弹簧门来回来去的打
Sure, go ahead. How many times can you watch
看一会儿不就没意思了
a dog get hit with a swinging door?
这得看是哪只狗被打
Depends upon the dog.
怎么回事
What the hell is that?!
窗户在颤抖 墙壁在晃动
The windows are rattling, the walls are shaking,
而我在自言自语
and I am talking to no one!!
我们的邻居又开始了
Well, I see our neighbor's at it again.
他嚣张的时间不长了
Not for long!
我去小睡一会
I'm gonna take a nap.
爸 这么吵闹你不可能睡得着吧
Dad, you can't possibly expect to sleep in this racket.
开玩笑
Are you kidding?
比这更糟糕的环境我都待过
I've slept through worse than this.
在朝鲜
In Korea
我在板门店外的一个散兵坑里睡着了
I dropped off in a foxhole right outside P'Anmunjom.
1953年 朝鲜战争的交战双方在板门店签署停战协定
等我醒过来时 停火协议都签完了
By the time I woke up the cease-fire was over and
我是唯一一个不知道这件事情的人
I was the only one who didn't know about it.
说到丢脸啊
Talk about having egg on your face.
是 是的
Yes. Yes,
请帮我转接那个小伙子
would you please connect me with the young man
就是刚刚搬进顶层复♥式♥的那个
who's just moved into the penthouse upstairs.
不 我不知道他的名字
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表