I think I misled myself.
至少对于之前我们没能在一起
Well, at the very least I obviously owe you an apology
我欠你一个抱歉
for the first time that things went awry between us.
没关系的
That's all right.
不 那时候我的一切都
No, it was a time in my life when all...
不 Diane 没有必要
No, Diane, it isn't necessary.
我说的那些话
The things I said...
只是需要被说出来而已
well, they just needed saying.
我也不觉得那些话有多刺耳
Besides, I don't really feel all that harshly.
回顾过去
...and in retrospect,
我肯定你并不是恶魔
I'm reasonably sure that you are not the Devil
尽管他确实有化身美女的魔力
although he does have the power to assume pleasing shapes.
我想告诉你 我决定回洛杉矶了
Well, you should know I've decided to go back to Los Angeles.
今晚通过别人的视角来看这出戏
Watching the play tonight through fresh eyes,
我觉得它还没有那么成熟
I... well, I just don't think it's ready.
我相信一切都会好起来的
I'm sure things'll work out fine.
我要说的已经说完了
Well, I think I've said what I came to say.
Frasier 在你走之前
Frasier, um, before you go,
我还想让你帮我最后一件事
there's one last thing you could help me with,
虽然你已经帮我很多了
not that you haven't helped me a lot already.
是最后一幕
But, it's the last scene,
Franklin和Mary Ann道别
where Franklin and Mary Anne say goodbye.
我总是觉得不对劲儿
It's never felt quite right to me.
我希望她站在
I'd like her to stand...
就站在这儿
oh, right about here
告诉他 他对她有多么重要
and tell him how much he's meant to her
她永不会将他忘怀
and how she'll never forget him.
你觉得
How do you suppose...
Franklin会怎么回应
"Franklin" would respond to that?
我想他会
Well, I suppose he'd ...
告诉她 他也有同样的感觉
...tell her that he feels the same way.
她不知不觉中触动了他
That she's touched him in a way she can never imagine...
他很高兴她曾出现在生命中
...and he's glad she was in his life.
所有这些都包含在那句"再见"里
All that would be left would be the "Goodbye."
你怎么看
How do you see that?
也许他会说
Well, I suppose he could say, uh,
"下次再会"
"Until we meet again,"
心里清楚可能再也见不着了
probably certain that they never would.
难道他心中不希望再次相见吗
But mightn't there be a part of him that hopes they would?
我想是的 没错
Oh, I suppose so, yes.
好了 别让他来总结了
All right, then, don't have him sum things up.
就让他们相互道别
Just let them say their goodbyes,
如果他们的人生再一次有了交集
and if their paths happen to cross again,
那也顺其自然吧
so be it...
再见 Mary Anne
Goodbye, Mary Anne.
再见 Franklin
Goodbye, Franklin.
是的 真是太完美了
Oh yes, that's a perfect moment!
无需再多一言半语
Uncluttered by any extra words or phrases...
Diane - 该死 又让我给毁了
Diane... - Oh shoot, I've blown it!
好了 再来一次
All right, let's try it again.
再见 Diane
Goodbye, Diane.
再见 Frasier
Goodbye, Frasier.
习惯使然
Force of habit.
这傻事儿我都干了一周了
I've been doing it all week.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表