但我不像你 电台的利益
But, unlike you, I put what's good for the station
重于我的个人情绪
above my personal feelings.
你怎么突然变这么高大上
Well, that's-that's awfully big of you.
这么说 我可以拿回我以前的节目时间了
Guess that means I'll be moving back to my old time slot.
再猜猜 午夜掌柜的
Guess again, Captain Midnight!
如果我还给你以前的节目时间段
If I give you back your old time slot
而你连一丁点儿的让步也没做
without your making a single concession to me
实在有损我在台里的威信
that would completely undermine my authority.
作为精神医生 这点你完全可以理解吧
Being a crack shrink, surely that's within your grasp.
你听着 不给我以前的时段 老子我不干了
Grasp this: if I don't get my old time slot, I quit!
你听着 你敢轻举妄动 我就告你违反合约
Grasp this: you do, and I'll sue you for breach of contract!
行啊 就这么僵这吧
OK, then it's a stalemate!
如果我们不想
If we don't want to remain
就永远这样对立...
entrenched in these positions forever
最好谁能想出点主意
one of us had better think of something!
对 我们之中最好有一个聪明人
Yes, one of us better.
我有了 - 妈的
I've got it! - Damn!
咱两同一阵线 对吧 - 没错儿
So, we're together, right? - Absolutely.
我们再也不能让她牵着鼻子走了
We're not letting her push us around any longer!
对对 你来说
Nope. You do the talking.
我就站在你身后 看我不用我那双...
I'll stand behind you and burn holes through her with my
"你就管这叫荷兰酸酱"的眼神盯死了她
You call this a Hollandaise sauce?!" Glare.
随便你怎么说 我就是喜欢专题节目
I don't care what you say, I like theme shows!
我一定得做 这星期五开始
And I'm going to do them, starting this Friday
就从"Frasier Crance和你聊聊
with "Frasier Crane takes a look
不忠的后果"开始
at the consequences of infidelity!"
好啊 你要敢这么做
You do, and I'll make you
我就逼你在节目开头播古典音乐
start that show with classical music!
就巴托克的C调协奏曲 恶心死你
Bartok's Concerto in C, I don't care how much you hate it!
算你狠 - 不听我的就滚蛋
Damn you! - It's my way, or no way.
那好吧 就巴托克吧
You win. Bartok it is.
你俩想干嘛
What do you two want?
没事 - 干的不错 加油
Nothing. - Keep up the good work.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表