好了 你听着
All right, now listen up!
他觉得我十分有才 - 嗯
He thinks I'm very gifted. - Mmm.
他觉得我在一个城市做节目太可惜了
He thinks I'm wasting my talents in just one city!
天呐 女人 他要把我推向全国 你懂吗
My God, woman, he wants to take me national, don't you get it?
除非你毁了我的机会
Unless YOU ruin it for me!
老天爷 我很抱歉
Oh my God, I'm sorry.
给你 拿着吧
Here, take 'em.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
唉 也别太自责了 Bebe
Well, don't be too hard on yourself, Bebe.
我也知道 尼古丁上瘾是很难 很难
After all, addiction to nicotine is a very, very difficult...
嘿 等会
hey, wait a minute.
这包烟都空了一半了
This pack is half-empty!
天哪 我不管了
For God's sake... I don't care anymore.
你清楚得很 要是我都帮不了你 你就没救了
You know, I can't help you, nobody can.
你想毁了咱俩吗 给你
You want to ruin it for both of us? Here,
你就抽吧 尽情抽吧
go ahead, knock yourself out.
我现在希望亲身见证一件事
I only wish I could be there when it happens.
什么事
When what happens?
你在报纸上读到头条新闻
When you see that newspaper headline:
大Willy Boone 百万富翁 去世
"Big Willy Boone, Millionaire, Dead."
我真想亲眼见证
Oh, how I wish I could be there
你在新闻里看到葬礼报道的时刻
when you watch the funeral on the news.
看着棺材被埋入地下
Watch the casket being slipped into the ground.
只是 你没法当场看到了
Only, you won't be watching that.
不 不 你应该能看到
No, no, you'll be watching...
Boone遗孀 也许叫Tiffany
the widow Boone. Tiffany, perhaps.
或者 最好叫Kelli 以"I(我)"结尾的
Oh no, better yet, "Kelli" - with an "I"!
别说了
Stop it!
你就想想吧 人家戴着本该是你的珠宝
You'll picture her wearing YOUR jewels,
开着本该是你的游艇
sailing in YOUR yachts,
睡了本该是你的舞男
sleeping with YOUR gigolos -
但是 你不会难过 万万不会
but, oh, you won't be sad, no, no, no!
因为你有你的香烟 对
Because you'll have your cigarette. Yeah!
用你的烟渍牙叼着
Clutched in your nicotine-stained teeth,
烟雾缭绕在你曾经年轻漂亮
smoke whirling about your once-pretty,
现在却布满皱纹 粗糙不堪
now creased, leathery,
被吸烟毁掉的 - 够了
smoke-ravaged... - Enough!
天
God!
你真是个做绝了的心理医生
You are one hell of a therapist.
戒烟三周后
你们这么快就从婚礼上回来了
Hey, you back from the wedding already?
不是 - 婚礼吹了
No. - There was no wedding.
婚礼吹了 全国推广没了
No wedding, no syndication deal...
她在这干嘛
What's she doing here?
钱没了 名气也没了
No money, no fame...
遇到了点意外的小挫折
Well, you might say things hit a bit of a snag.
海边的房♥子没了 小白脸没了
No beach house, no pool boys...
振作一下 Roz
Oh will you get a grip, Roz?!
到底怎么回事
Well, what went wrong?
他们走红毯走到一半
Well, they were halfway down the aisle -
大Willy开怀大笑 Bebe光彩耀人
Big Willy beaming proudly, Bebe radiant,
挽着大Willy向前走
supporting Big Willy on her arm -
突然他捂住自己的心脏
when suddenly he clutched his heart,
头歪向Bebe的肩膀
and his head slumped against Bebe's shoulder.
一开始我们当然很担心
Of course we were all concerned at first,
但突然好像又没事了
but then suddenly it seemed like he was all right
因为他们接着走过去了
because they kept moving on down the aisle.
但你要是仔细看的话
But if you looked carefully,
你会发现Bebe的二头肌突起
you could see bebe's little biceps bulging
透过婚纱隐约可见
through her wedding gown,
我发誓我看见
and I swear I noticed
大Willy的靴子和红毯之间有一段距离
daylight between Big Willy's dress boots and the carpet.
等到他们走到牧师面前
Well, once they got up to the minister
还是露馅了
the jig was pretty well up,
尽管Bebe极力试图让大Willy面容生动起来
despite Bebe's valiant attempts to animate his features
不惜拧着他脖子后面松弛的皮肤
by twisting the loose skin at the back of his neck.
我从来没见过哪个女人受过这么大打击的
You know, I've never seen a woman more crushed.
要我说 你赶紧把她从阳台弄下来
Well, if I were you I'd get her away from that balcony rail.
那个门卫可不好惹
The doorman gets ticked
扔块口香糖都不行
if you even through a piece of gum over the side.
Bebe 亲 快进来吧
Bebe, dear? Please, come on in.
这就对了
That's a girl.
来吧 让我好好看看你
All right, let me have a look at you.
来嘛 来嘛
Come on, here we are.
我不怪你 亲
Well, I don't really blame you, dear.
要知道 我和Roz也非常遗憾
You know, Roz and I are both upset too.
这样吧 往好处想
You know, look at it this way
起码你也没什么损失
at least you're no worse off than you were before.
你是不知道我为了那个老头都做过些什么
You don't know the things I did for that man -
得满足什么样堕落的 西部主题的欲望
the depraved, Western-themed appetites I satisfied!
他都八十五了 还能怎么着
He was eighty-five, how bad could it have been?
你戴过马鞍被人骑过吗
Ever worn a saddle?
一定要回答吗
Do I have to answer that?
别这样 Bebe 你会遇到其他大Willy的
Well, you know, Bebe, there are other Big Willys out there,
更好的
better ones!
更有钱 更老
Richer, older...
阳萎的
Impotent!
亲 你总是这么会说话 - 过奖
Oh dear, you always know what to say. - Well.
我知道这段时间太麻烦你了
I know what hell I put you through over this.
你一定要收下这个
I insist that you take this,
聊表我的感激之情
as a small token of my gratitude.
Bebe 你不用这么
Oh Bebe, really...
看哪 Roz 劳力士金表
Look, Roz! It's a gold Rolex!
我的神呐
Oh my goodness...
Bebe 你从哪弄来的
Bebe... where did you get this?
只要别戴着去参加葬礼就行
Just don't wear it to the funeral.
字幕君只能读出这一句的唇语了 - He dead(他死了)?! - Yes(是的)
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表