是啊 我在停职期间会好好欣赏的
Yes. I'll be enjoying it during my suspension.
我猜咱们也不用绕圈子了
Well... I guess that concludes the small-talk portion of our evening.
我的来意很明显 我是来道歉的
Look, it must be obvious; i've come here to apologise.
真的假的
Oh, really.
为什么道歉呢
For what?
在我忙着保护你的时候捅我刀子吗
Turning on me when I went out of my way to protect you?
你很清楚我们俩都得负责
You know we're both responsible for this.
结果最后我像个白♥痴♥
Yet I end up looking like an idiot
而你却像个高风亮节的领导
and you look like a no-nonsense boss!
行了 我怎么才能补偿你
Alright, alright, just tell me what I can do to make this right.
没有办法 什么也补偿不了我
Nothing! There is nothing you can do...
不管你说什么 做什么 我都不会原谅你
there is nothing you can say, to make this up to me.
大老板本想开了你的
The owners wanted you fired.
这个理由不错
That's pretty good!
好了 我们也没法重写历史
Look, there's no way we can rewrite the past.
我们确实那么做了 也被录下来了
It happened, we did it, it's on tape.
但我们可以这样
But we can do this:
再也不那么干了
we can prevent it from ever happening again.
同意
Agreed.
很显然 我们对彼此有惊人的吸引力
Obviously, there's some kind of incredible attraction between us.
只要确保没有机会干就行了
The trick will be simply to avoid the opportunity.
我们是强大的 有脑子的
We're strong we're intelligent
现在我们就单独在家
...and we're alone in this apartment.
我拿上包就走 - 好
I'll get my bag! - Yes...
Kate 小报记者还守在大厅
Oh Kate, Kate, er, that news crew's probably still in the lobby.
我送你从货梯下去
Let me walk you to the service elevator and see you out.
你也下去吗
Going down?
不 你们先走吧
No, you guys go ahead.
给我把它按上来就行
Just send it back up!
没错 只要咱们想
Yes well, I'm sure if we really try...
绝对能保持单纯的同事关系
...we can keep things on a professional footing.
我们是成熟的成年人
We're two mature adults.
肯定能经得住这过度的
Just have to avoid all undue...
诱惑
...temptation.
怎么回事
What's going on?
不知道啊 有人吗
I don't know. Hello?
咱们来点光吧
You know, let's have a little light.
有人吗 有人吗 有谁在吗
Hello? Hello? Can anybody hear me?
有人吗
Hello?
是呀 怎么回事
Yeah! What's going on?
看来你们是被困住了
Looks like you're stuck.
货梯今天早上也坏了
Same thing happened this morning.
修了半个小时才好
Took about half an hour to fix.
你们俩能坚持一会儿吗
You two guys gonna be okay?
行 没问题 我们都不是小孩了
Yeah, yeah, we're fine. We're adults.
我们是成熟的成年人
We're mature adults!
怎么越来越热 你觉得呢
It's getting sort of hot in here, isn't it?
是呀 是有点 有点热
Yeah. It's a bit, it's a bit hot.
我能把外套脱了吗
You don't mind if I take off my jacket, do you?
我完全没意见
Makes no difference to me.
看来咱得跟这耗上一阵子了
Looks like we're gonna be here for a little while.
还是得让自己舒服点
May as well try to make ourselves comfortable.
也许这里有椅子
Maybe there are some chairs in here.
找到了
Ah, here we are!
只要把这个挪开
I'll just have to move this down along...
什么声音
What's that?
肯定是把里面的音乐盒撞开了
I must have knocked open a music box in here somewhere.
我现在听不得音乐
I'm not really in the mood for music.
快关了行吗 谢谢
Could you stop that, please?
好 好 我试一试
Yes, yes, I'll try.
天哪 怎么这么热
God, it's hot in here!
什么味道
What's that smell?
我好像打碎了一瓶东西
I seem to have broken a bottle of something...
是麝香油
Musk oil...!
那该死的音乐盒到底在哪
Oh, oh, where is that damn music box?
找到了
Here it is!
我真心觉得你得
I really think that it would be a very good thing...
处理一下麝香油比较好
if you just did something about that musk oil
好的 这样呢
Yes, alright. er... How about..
我知道了 把那块布递给我
Oh, I know, hand me that drop-cloth there
我来把它盖上
and maybe I can just smother it.
向极乐的妥协
你们楼里住的都是什么人
Who lives in this building?!
我觉得现在先别管麝香油了
You know er, I think we can just forego the musk oil right now.
你把那个重新盖 盖好得了
Why don't you just cover, cover that back up.
不 我可不碰那东西了
No no no no no, not gonna touch this thing again.
你看我身上都脏了
Look at me, I'm all dirty.
dirty亦有淫♥荡♥的意思
不行 打住
Ooh, stop stop stop!
你说得对
You're right!
我们掉进诱惑的陷阱
We have gazed into the gaping maw of temptation,
居然躲过了一劫
and survived!
天啊 我 我真为我们感到骄傲
My God, I'm, I'm, I'm proud of us!
我也是 谢天谢地
I am, too! God!
当然 监控摄像可能坏了
Of course, the cable could break.
那我们就会为没做而一直自责了
And we'd be kicking ourselves all the way down...
说得太对了
You are so right!
天哪
Oh god!
好了 就这样
Oh great, that's it.
晚安 Crane医生
Goodnight, Dr Crane.
晚安 Costas小姐
Miss Costas.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表