美国导演 作品主题大多为社会暴♥力♥问题
你不明白这对我意味着什么
You don't understand what this means to me.
Maris让我帮这个忙的时候
When Maris asked me for this favour,
你知道她说了什么吗
do you know what she said?
她说 "Niles 你愿成为我的海军司令官吗"
She said, "Niles, will you be my Commodore?"
海军司令官
Her Commodore?
她以前就是这样叫她父亲的
That's what she used to call her father.
Frasier 世界上就没有那个男人
Frasier, there was no problem so great
解决不了的难题
that that man couldn't fix it.
那当然
I'm sure.
还记得Maris第一次去罗马宗教交流时
Remember that lovely jeweled crucifix Maris picked up
捡到的珠宝十字架吗
on her first communion trip to Rome?
你觉得是谁和教廷打的圆场
Who do you think smoothed things over with the Vatican?
是啊 实际上就是
Yes, whatever happened to the days is
父母手牵着任性的孩子
when a parent would take a wayward child by the hand,
让他们回到犯罪现场
march them back to the scene of the crime...
然后说 "我很抱歉
and make them say, "I'm sorry,
陛下 这种事再也不会发生了"
Your Holiness, it'll never happen again"?
你不明白
You don't understand.
如果我向Maris证明我也可以
If I show Maris that I can
迈进海军司令官的行列
step into the commodore's plimsolls,
她将对我抱以全新的崇敬
she'll have a whole new respect for me.
我们可以在更良好的基础上
We can rebuild our marriage
重建我们的婚姻
on a healthier foundation.
Frasier 求你了
Frasier, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这个男人将是我所有难题的答案
I just know this man is the answer to my problems.
是啊
Yes,
谁会比他更能挽救触礁的婚姻呢
who better to mend the fragile fabric of a troubled marriage
他的办公室可是在码头啊
than a man whose business address is a wharf!
对话黑帮
Niles 这太荒唐了
Niles, look. This is ridiculous,
都过了午夜了
it's past midnight.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
不 不行 你不能走
No, no, no, you can't leave.
你得给我打掩护
You're my backup.
他怎么还没来
I wonder what's keeping him?
你觉得是他吗
Do you suppose that's him?
不太可能 那大衣可是阿玛尼的
I doubt it, that overcoat is Armani!
奢侈品牌
说得真好 Niles
Good point, Niles.
一个罪犯哪儿来的钱买♥♥这种奢侈品啊
Where would a criminal come up with the money for something like that?
我想您是Crane医生
Oh, Dr. Crane, I presume?
是的
Oh, oh, yes.
我是Niles Crane
I'm Niles Crane,
这位是吾兄 Frasier Crane医生
this is my brother, Dr. Frasier Crane.
我是Jerome Belasco
Jerome Belasco.
很荣幸认识您
Pleasure.
请原谅我的姗姗来迟
Excuse my tardiness,
但我和我的女性友人正在进行
but my lady friend and I were having one of those discussions
一场难以脱身的讨论
from which it is difficult to remove oneself.
我们懂的 是不
We certainly know about those, don't we?
当然 女人们啊
Yes, dames!
你觉得有我可以帮忙解决的问题
So you have some problem you think I can help you with?
是的 请坐 Jerome
Well, I do. Please, Jerome.
是这样 上周家妻惹怒了法官大人
Well, you see, last week my lady got on the wrong side of "Larry Law",
自此 可以这样说
and since then certain, shall we say,
麻烦接踵而至
"Complications" have arisen,
总而言之 事态愈演愈烈
and in brief, things have got "Hot-hot-hot,"
我们坚信您就是那位救世主
And we believe you are the man to "Turn on the air conditionin' ".
能看出您是个大影迷啊 Crane医生
I sense you're a film buff, Dr. Crane.
就给他看传票吧 Niles
Just show him the charges, Niles.
是的 给您
Oh, yes, here you go.
不少呢
Quite a few.
"传唤缺席 超速 鲁莽举动"
"Ignoring a summons, speeding, reckless endangerment."
看起来你老婆挺无忧无虑啊
Your wife sounds like a very carefree lady..
是的 她生活乐趣多多
Oh, yes. She's ounces of fun.
您能劝说警方宽大处理吗
Do you think you could persuade the police to show some leniency?
打个电♥话♥总不成问题
Well, there's never any harm in making a phone call.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you!
是的 绕后面直走
Yes, around and straight to the back.
他要打电♥话♥喽 他要打电♥话♥喽
He's making the call! He's making the call!
Frasier 我这么说你肯定觉得我疯了
Frasier, you're going to think I'm crazy for saying this,
但是 刚才真是好玩儿啊
but... that was fun!
不得不承认 Niles
Well, I must admit, Niles,
与半上流社会接触
it is not entirely unpleasant
也并不是毫无乐趣的
to rub shoulders with the demi-monde.
我有一种睾丸素激增的感觉 你懂吗
I definitely felt a real testosterone surge, you know?
我也是 我也是
Me too, me too!
就像是一种 在我胸口不时的刺痛感
It's like an actual tingling in my chest.
现在消失了
And now it's gone...
又来了
there it is again!
又消失了
...and now it's gone.
Niles 那肯定是手♥机♥在震动
Oh, Niles, it must be your cellular phone vibrating.
是啊 你说得对
Oh, it is! You're right.
喂
Hello?
你好啊 Maris
Oh hello, Maris!
是的
Yes,
我现在正在处理那件事
I'm tending to that very matter right now.
稍等一下
Wait, just hold one second.
怎样
Well?
事情已经处理好了
You may consider the matter dealt with.
Maris 都解决好了
Maris, it's all taken care of...
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
不 只是我从没有听你这么说过
No, I... I've never heard you used those words before.
不用谢
Um, you're welcome.
Jerome 太感谢了
Oh Jerome, thank you!
恕我失陪了先生们
Now, if you'll excuse me gentlemen,
我还有另外一个生意约定
I've got another business engagement.
在这个点儿
At this hour of the night?
老天爷 都过了12点了
My God, it's past midnight.
什么样的生意才会 跟我有半毛钱关系
What kind of business could it possibly be ...of mine?
您要去哪儿
where you're going?!
我该付您多少钱
Tell me, what do I owe you?
算了吧
Oh, nothing.
很高兴可以帮上忙
I was happy I could help.
别说傻话了 一定要付的
Oh, don't be silly. I insist!
就当是个人情好了
Consider it a favor.
我现在能帮你
I was in a position to help you.
也许有一天你也有能力来帮我
Perhaps someday you'll be in a position to help me.
乐意之极
I would love that.
如果有任何可以为您效劳的事
If there's ever anything I can do for you,
就 就是一句话的事儿
you just... just say the word.
多谢你
You're very kind.
能认识你们很高兴
It was a pleasure meeting you both.
彼此彼此
And you.
我是认真的
And I meant that!
有任何需要 让我知道
Anything at all, you just let me know!
我不该那么说的对吧
I shouldn't have said that, should I?
每个人家里都有烤盘
Crane医生
Dr.Crane!
Jerome
Jerome!
看哪 Niles 是Jerome
Look Niles, it's Jerome!
出现在我家里
In my house!
我们刚才聊得可开心了
We've been having the most delightful chat.
Crane医生 您可真是幸运
Dr. Crane, you're a lucky man
能雇到这么迷人的女士
to have such a charming young woman in your employ.
继续说
Oh, go on.
这大楼的水泥是他哥哥供应的呢
Did you know his brother supplied the cement for this very building?
哎呀 这世界还真是小
Well, what a small world,
看看这时间 我应该
oh look at the time! I should...
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表