剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
所以 我想知道你有什么好酒推荐
So, I was wondering about those, um, wine ideas.
哦 当然
Oh, right. Yeah. Of course.
呃 我现在要去 嗯
Yeah, I just got to, um...
等一下 抱歉 糟糕
Oh, wait, no. Sorry. Shoot.
我得去学校接我儿子
I... I got to go pick up my son from school.
-所以 我 -汤米 你在逗我吗
- So, I... - Tommy, are you kidding me?
别这样 兄弟 冷静一下
Come on, dude. Chill.
待在这里 我去接他
Stay here. I'll go pick him up.
不行 你在说什么呢
No. What are you talking about?
呃 没错 不 我去接他
Y-Yeah, yeah. No, no. I'll go get him.
-你确定 -没错 我要去了
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I'll go!
迪昂
Dion.
哦
Oh!
好吧
Right.
我带上我的夹克
And I'll get my jacket.
谢了
Thanks.
所以
So...
你在翻新房♥子吗
you're, uh, renovating?
呃 我们其实正在准备
Well, we're, uh, we're getting ready to.
我们打算把这里变成一间饭店
We're turning this place into a restaurant.
饭店
A restaurant?
这里
Here?
没错 就在这儿 布朗克斯
Yes. Here in the Bronx.
哇哦 那真是
Wow. That's so...
挺好的
valiente.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么样 T.J.
What's the haps, T.J.?
来击个掌 宝贝
Put it there, man.
听着 你♥爸♥爸今天有点忙 所以我就是你的Uber司机
Look, your dad's kind of busy, so I'm gonna be your Uber.
好吗
Okay?
好的 来吧 上车
All right, come on, get in the car.
不好意思 先生 你好
Uh, uh, excuse me. Sir, hi.
你好 我是T.J.的辅♥导♥员
Um, I'm T.J.'s school counselor.
我不记得除了他爸爸
I don't remember anyone but his dad
其他人有权接走他
being authorized to pick him up.
我是迪昂·帕特雷斯
I'm Dion Patras.
汤米让我来当T.J.的支持人
Tommy brought me on as T.J.'s... support person.
支持人
S-Support person?
我是来陪孩子的
I'm here to try and help the boy through all of this.
我负责接送他 指导他做作业
I'll be his ride, help him with his homework,
当他爸爸忙得团团转的时候
give him someone to...
可以陪陪他
To hang with while his dad's spiraling.
好吧 至少汤米找人帮忙了 对吧
Well, at least Tommy's reaching out for some help, right?
-嗯 -谢谢你
- Mm. - Thank you.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 你认识那个小孩吗
Hey, you know that kid?
回家之前
I got to make a few stops, uh,
我先去几个地方 好吗
before we head home, okay, champ?
怎么了 你那边受伤了吗
What, you got something wrong with your side?
让我看一眼
Let me take a look at that.
哦 天哪 T.J. 有人打你吗
Aw, Jesus, T.J. Someone hit you?
紫帽子那个打的你吗
Purple hat do that to you?
该死的
God damn it.
你确定你想自己处理这件事吗
Are you sure you want to handle this yourself?
好吧
All right.
真男人
Good man.
我告诉过你五英寸的高跟鞋会弄疼你的
I told you those five-inch heels will mess you up.
你现在不应该在法国吗
You were supposed to be in Paris.
发生什么了
What the hell happened?
我在那里没有家人
I got no family there.
你可别在这儿转悠
You're not going to want to hang out here.
牙仙在楼上
Tooth Fairy is upstairs.
塔莎
Tasha?
你能给我老弟T.J.一些零食吗
Could you get my buddy T.J. Here some snacks?
过来 T.J.
Come on, T.J.
过来 T.J.
Come on, T.J.
过来 T.J.
Come on, T.J.
我和牙仙有个约定
I worked out an arrangement with the Tooth Fairy.
我只是还需要一些钱
I just got to get some more cash.
汤米和我要开个品尝会
Tommy and I are doing a tasting.
我们需要买♥♥更多的原料
I-I got to get some more ingredients.
说完了没 过来搭把手
I'm bored already. Give me a hand.
你觉得你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
你居然抛下我 给我滚回去
You walking out on me? Get the hell back in there.
我付了钱的
I paid for this!
去外面等着
Wait outside.
你拿到你的钱了 婊♥子♥
You got your money, bitch.
这又有什么所谓呢
What the hell does it matter?
发生什么了
What is going on?
你再敢碰她 混♥蛋♥
Touch her again, asshole,
我就把你的脑袋打到扬基球场去
and your brains are in Yankee Stadium!
我希望你和你的小弟从我的地盘消失
I want you and your boy out of my place.
我认为两个有尊严的男人
I think two dignified men can do better than to have
不应该在破妓院里打架
a throwdown in a musty old whorehouse.
给你一些零钱以后看牙医
Gave you a little extra to cover future dental work.
比利
Billy.
我不知道你和牙仙有什么约定
I don't know what arrangement you have
但是小心点 好吗
with that Tooth Fairy Polak, but be careful, huh?
你是我的一切
You're all I got.
我会的
You got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
哦 小T 过来 快过来 闻闻这个
Oh, Teej, come here. Come here. Smell this.
我们挑一个好的
Let's pick a good one.
好吧 闻闻这个
All right, smell that.
啊 常夫人 看看这个
Ah, Mrs. Chung. Look at this.
我喜欢这些新鲜的深海扇贝
I like the look of these diver scallops.
你帮我挑半打 可以吗
You know what, you can lay about half a dozen on for me, okay?
我一会来拿 你 快过来
I'll be back to pick them up. Come on, you.
嘿 爱德华多
Hey, Eduardo.
迪昂 怎么了 兄弟
Dion. What's up, brother?
嘿 哥们
Good, man.
听着 我需要四磅的纽约北部羊排
Listen, I need a four-pound rack of upstate New York lamb.
你
And you...
你有干货吗
You got any spice?
-就这些 -我就这么多了
- That's it? - That's all I got.
毒贩子说亚洲人在等一匹新货
My dealer says the Asians are waiting on a huge shipment.
随时会到货
Coming in any day.
好吧 我们去看看羊肉
All right. Let's talk lamb.
我得去做饭了
I got to get cooking.
小T 过来
Teej, come on.
哇哦 等等 厨师
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, Chef.
切西葫芦的秘诀在于
The secret to cutting a zucchini,
先对半切 这样才好切 明白吗
you got to cut it in half to keep it steady, okay?
你不想切掉手指头 对吧
You don't want to lose a finger. All right.
好吧
All right.
多了点的丹宁和高酸度
Moderate-plus tannins. Moderate-plus to high acidity.
多了点酒精
Moderate-plus alcohol.
口味浑厚 回味悠长
High complexity with a long finish.
绝对是旧世界葡萄酒
Definitely Old World.
没错 宝贝 继续说
Okay, babe. Keep going.
我觉得是意大利产 可能是托斯卡纳区
I'm gonna say Italy, probably Tuscany.
蒙丝娜葡萄酒
Brunello Di Montalcino.
-对了 所以 -快猜对了
- Right, so? - Bring it home. Bring it home.
太棒了 汤米 你肯定猜得到
That's it, come on. Come on, T, you got this.
我觉得是老式佳酿
I say vintage...
2007.
-猜对啦 -太棒了
- Gooooooal! - Yes!
哦 你真棒
Oh! Oh! Oh, my man!
你太棒了
My man!
-你是最棒的 -还好啦
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表