剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
You know what?
只有我要开支票的时候我才会开
You'll take a check when I tell you to.
天哪 帕特里克
Jesus, Patrick.
你想要多做点事吗
You want more responsibility?
收拾好
Clean up this mess.
你这里溅到了
Oh, and you got something here.
你走吧
Just leave.
好了 让我们给这个厨房♥带来更多生机吧
All right, let's get some life in this kitchen.
-来吧 都准备好了吗 -是的 大厨
- Come on. We all good? - Yes, Chef.
菲亚斯科 我喜欢你后腿肉排的卖♥♥相
Fiasco, I'm loving the look of your rump steak.
谢谢 我锅里的怎么样
Well, thank you. How about what's in my skillet?
一样棒
Yeah, equally as impressive.
什么东西闻起来这么香
Something smells delicious.
沃奇 沃奇
Oh, Woij, Woij, that is
那是牛肝菌蘸白汁沙司
the porcini mushrooms in my white sauce.
你一定要尝尝
You got to try this.
尝一口
Have a taste.
你觉得怎么样
Huh, what do you think?
味道很
It's...
精致
exquisite.
爱死这人了
Mwah! Love this guy.
他知道美味是怎么样的
This guy knows how to taste beauty.
早上好
Morning.
天啊
Jesus.
帕特里克 你知道吗
Patrick, you know, I'd prefer it if you
如果你不这样突然就出现会更好
didn't just... just drop by like that.
就像我说的
You know, like I said.
我 我会送过去给你的
I'll, uh... I'll bring the vig to you.
不必了
I saved you the trouble.
而且 我想当面告诉你
Also, I wanted to tell you in person
我们的协议有了变动
about a change to our agreement.
什么变动
And which is?
我们需要你还欠款的三分之一
We'll need a third of what you owe us,
从下一笔付款开始
starting with the next payment.
拜托 三分之一
Oh, come on. A third?
那可是二十万
That's like 200 grand.
你不仅是个厨师 还是个数学家啊
A chef and a mathematician.
听着 对不起 帕特里克 我付不起
Look, I'm sorry, Patrick. I can't.
我不是来跟你商量的
I'm not here to negotiate.
这是你自找的
You brought this upon yourself.
你自己错过了还清所有债务的机会
You had a chance to be relieved of your debt entirely.
对不起
I'm sorry! Okay.
你知道我是有原因的
You know I had other loyalties.
嗯 要对你朋友忠诚嘛
Yeah, a loyalty to your friend.
拜托你不要说得那么好听了
Please, spare me from reliving that gooey moment.
告诉我 汤米·莫兰身上的哪点
Tell me, what is it about Tommy Moran
让你那么着迷
that you are so enamored of?
什么
What?
我才不是对他着迷
I'm not enamored.
汤米就是我的家人
T-Tommy's like family.
当然了
Of course...
家人可是会背叛你的
family can turn on you.
下周之前要三分之一的钱
A third by next week.
这里是西瑞奥
Thirio.
四分之三的桌子都被预定了
All right, we are 75% booked,
所以大家今天都要拿出最佳状态 好吗
so let's be on top of it today, okay?
-好的 大厨 -好的 大厨
- Yes, Chef. - Yes, Chef.
大厨 是艾丹
Chef? Aidan.
你好啊 莫兰先生
Yo, Mr. Moran.
它丢了是什么意思
What do you mean it's missing?
因为我把它放在一个保险箱里
Because I'm staring at the lock box
但它现在不在那了
where I keep it and it's not there.
那是个樱木把手 三十八毫米口径的枪
It's a cherry-handled .38.
我觉得是孩子把它拿走了
I think the kid took it.
什么 TJ吗 他为什么要拿
What, T.J.? W-why would he taken that?
-他很爱我的枪 -好吧 听着
- He loves my guns. - Yeah, listen.
很多孩子都很喜欢枪
A lot of kids love guns, all right?
但这不代表TJ真的会去偷一把枪
It doesn't mean T.J. Would actually steal one.
再说了 我很怀疑他到底会不会用枪
Yeah, besides, I doubt he'd even know how to use it.
听着
Look.
我曾经教过他怎么用枪
I-I gave him a few lessons, okay?
等等
Wait.
你干了什么
You did... You did what?
汤米 回到车里去
Tommy! Get back in the car.
-为什么 发生了什么 -出事了
- Why, what's going on? - We may have a situation.
艾丹觉得TJ偷了他的一支枪
Aidan thinks T.J. Stole one of his guns.
什么 那不可能
What? That... that's crazy.
是吗
Is it?
我的意思是 TJ经常去找你父亲
I mean, T.J. Goes to your dad's a lot.
你的父亲有枪 其中一支丢了
Your dad has guns. One of them is missing.
我搜了TJ的房♥间 里面没有枪
I searched T.J.'s room. No gun.
那就是我爸猜错了
Well, then my dad's wrong.
又或者他猜对了 而TJ把枪带到学校去了
Or he's right and T.J. Has a gun with him at school.
汤米
Tommy.
你父亲一直在教他怎样用枪
Your dad's been teaching him how to shoot.
不可能啊
There's no way.
他不可能用枪 他是个好孩子
There's no way he'd use a gun to... he's a good kid.
他当然是个好孩子 但是 汤米
Of course he's a good kid, but, T,
他在学校可是被欺负的
he's getting bullied, all right?
他 他感觉很无助 他看见一支枪 然后
H-h-he feels helpless, he sees a gun, so...
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
-不 不行 -汤米 这很大件事
- No! No, no, no. - Tommy, this is serious.
不 他这辈子已经经历了太多心理创伤了
No, he's had enough trauma to last a lifetime, all right?
不要再当着全校师生的面
Not gonna have him hauled out
让警♥察♥把他揪出来
by the police in front of the entire school.
听着 汤米 我们必须要做点什么
Look, just Tommy, we got to do something.
闪开!
Move!
给学校打电♥话♥吧
Just call the school.
好吧 好吧 我现在打
All right, all right. I'm on it, I'm on it.
汤米 你在干什么
Tommy, what are you doing?!
-停下 -糟糕
- Stop! - Too bad.
糟糕
Too bad.
接待处
Reception.
拜托 谁快来接这该死的电♥话♥
Come on. Someone answer the damn phone!
-如果家里有枪的话我会知道的 -哦 是么
- I'd know if he had a gun in the house. - Oh, oh, really.
你不知道 因为你最近太专注于其他事情了
No, yeah, 'cause lately you've been so focused on other things,
或许这就是你不看好TJ的结果
maybe this is you taking your eye off the T.J. Ball.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
对 我最近是有点分心 但是
Yes, I've had some distractions lately, but...
校长 任何人都可以
Principal! Anyone!
我会知道的 如果TJ这样我会知道的
I-I'd know. I'd know if T.J. Would.
对不起 汤米 我必须 我必须报♥警♥了
I'm sorry, T. I got to... I got to call 911.
-我不能再等了 -那是什么 那是什么
- I can't wait... - What's that? What's that?
不是吧
Oh, no.
各单位注意 各单位注意
All units, all units, respond to...
-好吧 这边走 -跟紧了 就和平时演习一样
- All right, this way. - Come on, you know the drill.
发生了什么
Yo, yo, yo. W-what happened?
我女儿给我发短♥信♥ 说学校里有个孩子有枪
My daughter texted me. Some kid inside had a gun.
哦
Oh.
把那个搬过来 约翰
Move that over there, John.
-TJ -到这边来
- T.J.! - Yo, T.J.!
嗨 所有人都吓坏了
Hi, yeah, everyone's had a terrible scare.
到底发生了什么
What? What happened?
我们在安德鲁·沃克的储物柜里找到了一把枪
We found a gun in Andre Walker's locker.
上帝啊
Jesus.
你们 你们怎么知道的
How'd you, uh, how'd you know about it?
匿名举报
Anonymous note.
好吧 我要带TJ回家了
Well, uh, I'm gonna take T.J. Home, okay?
走吧
Come on.
嘿 小宝贝
Hey, pumpkin.
你的老爹正准备去锻炼呢
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表