剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
No, I won't.
只是如果有人要你的性命的话 那个人也应该是我
Just if anyone gets to kill you, it should be me.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
Right.
西瑞奥
Thirio.
哦 很好 你 你还在那里
Oh, good. You're, uh, you're still there.
是的 在准备明天的一些事情
Yeah, um, some stuff for tomorrow.
我一直在 我想了很多 是关于你的
I've been, um, I've been thinking a lot about you.
是不是在想我怎么永远不知道自己在说些什么
About how I never know what I'm talking about?
不是
No. Um...
在想我们还没有一起喝过咖啡
About how we've never gotten a coffee.
或者一起散个步
Or gone on a walk,
更别说一次像样的约会了
let alone had a proper date.
我很愿意做这些事情
And I'd really like to do something about that.
上帝啊 我爱死这个笑容了
God, I love that smile.
你应该多打电♥话♥的
You should call more often.
嘿 今晚你想
Hey, do you wanna go
和我一起去TJ的艺术展吗
to T.J.'s art thing with me tonight?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 我们第一次正式约会
I mean, should our first official date
应该在TJ的学校活动上吗
be at T.J.'s school function?
嗯 我觉得我们的到场对他而言意义很大
Well, I think it would mean a lot to him if you were there.
我知道这对我很重要
I know it would mean a lot to me.
好吧
All right.
好 我们走吧
Yeah. Let's go.
太好了 我 呃 我会来接你
Great. I'll, uh, I'll pick you up...
就现在 怎么样
Now. Yeah?
还不赖嘛 小伙子
Not bad, kid.
看起来就像实物一样
Looks just like the real thing.
它只是缺一个像样的画框
All it needs is a decent frame.
下一次你过来的时候我们就给它框上 好吗
We'll get one next time you come over, huh?
哇
Wow.
这太棒了
This is gonna be cool.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
嘿 他在这里 我们的小画家
Hey, there he is! Man of the hour.
怎么样 伙计 你看我把谁带来了
How are you, buddy? Look who I brought.
别说笑了 就算是野马也不能阻止我来
Are you kidding? Wild horses couldn't keep me away.
好了 带我们去TJ·莫兰的画展吧
All right, lead us to the T.J. Moran gallery.
这 这全是你画的吗
Is this... is this all you?
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
哦 快看这座大桥
Oh, look at that great bridge!
这是白石吧 是吗
That's the Whitestone, right?
哇
Wow.
哦 迪恩想过来的 但是
Oh, Dion wanted to be here, but, um, some, uh,
厨房♥出了一些事情
last-minute kitchen business came up.
但是我们在这里了 是吗
But we're here, right?
是啊
Yeah.
哇 看这座房♥子
Wow, look at the house.
我们把艺术展最佳画作
And we vote these
投给了这些画
the best pictures in the whole show.
嘿 呃
Hey, um,
你带皮拉尔转转吧
why don't you show Pilar around,
我过一会再来找你们 好吗
and I'll catch up with you guys, huh?
好吗
Yeah?
我需要你和你谈谈 这很重要
I need to talk to you for a minute. It's important.
快点说 我还要去看孩子的画呢
Make it quick. I've had my fill of kiddie art.
迪恩把我们卷进了一些麻烦 这是
Dion got us into some bad business that involves some...
有些危险的
Some dangerous elements.
说人话 你说的是谁
Speak English. Who we talking about?
是沃奇克
The Woijchiks.
迪恩是比我想象的还要疯的一个混♥蛋♥
Dion's a crazier bastard than I thought
如果他不小心惹到那家人的话
if he got on the wrong side of that family.
问题是 现在我也卷进去了
Problem is, now I'm involved,
这把TJ置于危险之中了
and it's put T.J. In danger.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说这些什么
What the hell you talking about?
帕特里克特别提到了他
Patrick specifically mentioned him.
那么沃奇克就需要消失了
Then Woijchik needs to go away.
什么 这不是我的意思
What? No, that's... that's not what I'm talking about.
我是说 这可能只是吓唬吓唬我们
I mean, it could be an empty threat.
你真正的问题在于 托马斯
Exactly the problem with you, Thomas.
你眼中的世界是和平善良的
You got this rose-colored view of the world.
帕特里克·沃奇克身上有好几条人命
Patrick Woijchik has bodies on him.
他不会善罢甘休
He'll have more.
汤姆斯 你要学会这个世界运转的法则
Thomas, you gotta learn how the world works.
如果一些混♥蛋♥威胁你说要伤害你的孩子 那你别无他选
If some thug is threatening to hurt your kid, no choice.
你只能保护你的家人
You protect your family.
这是你对生活心得领悟吗
That's part of your newfound philosophy on life?
你听我说 你知道我时日不多了
Listen, you know I'm not healthy.
我何不
I'd like nothing more
让帕特里克·沃奇克给我陪葬呢
than to take Patrick Woijchik to the grave with me.
他要是敢打TJ的主意 他就死定了
If he even breathes in T.J.'s direction, he's gone.
莫兰先生 嗨
Mr. Moran. Hi.
TJ最近怎么样
How's T.J. Been?
呃
Um...
在这种情况下 算是挺好的吧
given the circumstances, okay.
最近想必你们过得挺艰难的 大家都是这样
It's such a difficult time for you guys. Well, everyone.
谢天谢地没人受伤 嗯
Thank God no one was hurt. Yeah.
对了 我去拘留所看安德鲁来着
Yeah, I went to go see Andre at the detention center.
他一直坚持说从没见过那把枪
He insisted he'd never seen that gun before.
我的工作就是跟许多小孩子打交道
I work with hundreds of kids,
所以我能分得清他们有没有撒谎
so I know when they're lying and when they're not.
你跟我说这个干吗
Why you telling me this?
TJ和安德鲁关系一直以来都不太好
Well, T.J. And Andre have a long history.
我想请你告诉我TJ有没有暗示过
I'm asking you to tell me if T.J. indicates
他对那天发生的事还知道些什么
he knows anything else about what happened.
TJ所知道的就是安德鲁·沃克把枪带到了学校
All T.J. Knows is Andre Walker brought a gun to school.
这些画真不错 李
These are great, Lee.
哦
Oh.
-嗨 -我要回家了
- Hey. - I think I'm gonna head home.
但是今晚真的挺有趣的 谢谢你
But tonight was really fun. Thanks.
你确定今晚不想跟我们一起回去吗
You sure you don't want to maybe come back with us tonight?
明晚也一样嘛
Tomorrow night's just as good.
我想给你和你儿子留点独处的空间
I wanna let you and your son have alone time.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for being here.
-喂 小伙子 -晚安咯 TJ
- Hey, buddy. - Goodnight, Teej.
-好喜欢你的画 -拜拜 李
- Loved your pictures. - Bye, Lee.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
怎么样 准备好了吗
How 'bout it, you ready?
哦 好主意
Oh, great idea.
大画家的肖像啊
Portrait of the artist.
行 好了吗 很好
All right, ready? Nice.
嘿 别玩手♥机♥了 我们还有活要干呢
Hey, put that away. We have a job to do.
稍等一下
Just a second.
迪昂 走吧
Dion, let's go.
你要做的就是拿着这个 装得牛气一点
Your job is to hold this and to act tough.
剩下的交给我
I'll handle the rest.
大笔资金正在交易
Tons of action on that table.
你们有五分钟时间
Five minutes.
准备好了吗
Your head in the game?
嗯 好了
Yeah, I'm good.
好
Good.
喂 长不长眼啊
Yo, take it easy!
给你五万块
See you $50,000
-再加五万 有意思 -哦 五万块啊
- and raise 50. That was funny. - Ooh, 50 G's.
呃 我就算了
Uh, not for me.
不跟
I'm out.
手放桌子上 不许抬头 说你呢 跪下 快跪下
Hands on the table! Eyes down! You! On your knees! Get down!
跪下 不许抬头
Get down! Heads down.
-好吧 -叫你低头 没听见吗
- All right. - Heads down, I said!
我让你
I said...
照我说的做
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表