剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
What? What the...
嗯
Mm.
啊 要去旅行
Ah, travel.
有益身心健康
So good for the soul.
莫里·菲金伯格
Maury Finkelberg?
事出突然
Short notice.
你不止
Not only...
烧毁了我的餐馆
do you burn down our restaurant...
你也被抓了
you get caught.
我们的雇员纵火
An employee of ours committing arson,
还没有保险
so no insurance.
我父亲可能还在监狱里
My father might be in prison.
那也不能改变你欠我们六十万的事实
That doesn't change the fact that you owe us 600 grand.
-听着 我会还给你的 -去巴黎后吗
- Look, I'm gonna pay it back. - From Paris?
我要
I'm going on a...
我要进行一次采购之旅
Was going on a... On a sourcing trip.
我的新餐馆需要最好的设备
My new restaurant needs top-of-the-line equipment.
迪昂啊迪昂
Dion, Dion, Dion.
进来看看 我会让你看到
Come and take a look. I'll show you.
很明显 我们仍然在
Obviously, we're still, uh, you know,
在准备中 但是你知道 我们已经有
in the process of setting up, but, you know, we got...
把这里做成独♥立♥式工作台
Got a Jade freestanding range over here,
美好年代
the Belle Epoque,
镀铜意式浓缩咖啡机
brass and copper espresso machine
我特地从意大利运来的
we had specially shipped in from Italy.
我们 呃 还有台步入式冰箱
We have a, uh... A walk-in fridge
要放在这里
that's gonna go over there.
现在 要准备的 呃 还有烹饪台
Now, the prep and, uh, cooking stations are...
放在这里 这里 和那里
They're gonna go here, here, there.
呃 我们在考虑
Yeah, we're, uh... We're looking into...
为餐厅造根支柱
To cypress pillars for the dining room.
还有 呃 我们自己种草药
Plus, uh, we're gonna be growing our own herbs
我们准备在屋顶建一个温室
in the greenhouse we're gonna build up on the roof.
就是说 我们能在两个月后
I mean, we could be up and running within, uh...
完工开业
Within two months.
你得相信我和我的厨艺
Well, you know me and kitchens.
只要你不烧了餐厅
When you're not burning them down.
是啊 你总记着这个
Yeah. That never gets old.
在奥塔维奥是你提拔我做总厨
You were the one who made me executive chef at Ottavio's.
在这里 我能做出
The profit we were making there,
两倍的利润
I can double that.
我能还得起债
I can pay you back.
你可以安心吃着红烧羊肉和野蘑菇炖肉
You could be eating braised lamb with a wild-mushroom ragout
我在这给你洗钱
while this place becomes a laundromat for your money.
生意会火爆的
People are gonna come.
好
Okay.
但你再试图离开镇子 这俩人都会死
But you try and skip town again, these two will die.
还有你最爱的唯一的叔叔
So will your favorite and only uncle.
啊 还有你的那位女律师朋友
Oh, and that lady lawyer friend of yours.
但是你 迪昂 我会让你活着
But you, Dion... I'll let you live
让你永远记着你做了什么
so you'll always remember what you caused.
听着 我哪也不去
Look, uh, I'm not going anywhere.
最好如此 因为我会每周来收钱
Good, 'cause I'll be collecting on your debt every week.
我希望这家餐厅能办成功
I hope this restaurant's a success.
如果我竭尽所能
Be a shame if I went through all the effort
让你提前出狱
of getting you out of prison early
只让你杀了所有对你重要的人 可就太惭愧了
just to kill everyone who means something to you.
别这样 你要干什么 不 不
Come on! What are you doing? No, no!
你要干什么 拜托 我能还债的啊
What are you doing?! Come on, I can pay you back!
-笑一个 -我能还债啊
-Smile. -I'll pay you back!
这样能让我们俩都轻松一点
It will make it so much easier for the both of us.
求你了 帕特里克
Please, Patrick!
不 求你了 别拔牙 不
No! Please, not the teeth, no!
要不我们换个别的
Maybe we try something different?
啊 上帝 啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
那 小指头怎么样
Say, a little finger?
不不不
No, no! No!
不不不不不要啊啊啊
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
啊 天啊 不
Oh, God, no!
啊 上帝
Oh, God!
回头见 迪昂
See you soon, Dion.
呦呦呦 曼尼 曼尼
Yo. Yo, yo, Manny. Manny.
我需要你帮个忙
I need you to do me a solid.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
你现在不该在去巴黎的路上了么
Shouldn't you be halfway to Paris by now?
那是什么 你在干什么
What is that? What are you doing?
你小指头怎么了
What happened to your finger?
呃 车门夹了
Uh, cab door.
难道你没去巴黎是因为
Is that why you're not in Paris...
因为你被夹了
'cause... 'cause of your boo-boo?
不是
No.
是因为这
This is why.
好了 来 尝尝
All right. Go... Go ahead.
等下 我去拿牛排酱
Hold on. I-I have to get some A.1.
如果你不介意 尝尝
If you don't mind, go ahead.
好吃么
Words would be nice.
令人震惊
It's astonishing,
简直完美
maybe even perfect.
不不不 永远不会完美
No, no, no. It's never perfect.
兄弟 你该接受这赞美 你来 来尝尝
Dude, just take the compliment. Go ahead, try. Try some.
来尝尝
Come on, try it.
很棒 对吧
It's good, right?
那么 这
Now, this...
这将作为西瑞奥的招牌菜
This is gonna be the signature dish of Thirio.
听着 我没去巴黎是因为我们的梦想是
Look, I didn't go to Paris 'cause our dream
在这里开家餐厅 兄弟
was to open a restaurant right here, man.
我们现在来实现它
We are so doing this!
你有家庭作业么
You got any homework?
好 快去写
All right. Now is a good time.
我跟你说过 没有瑞 我不开餐厅
I told you, I'm not doing a restaurant without Rie.
你看看你现在的样子 住在这个地方
If you could see yourself right now, living in this place.
我一年前还在蹲牢房♥
I'm the one who's been in prison this last year,
你现在的生活一团糟
and you're the one who's messed up.
我是说 你现在的生活太糟糕了
I mean, y-you're stuck, man, bad.
你酗酒 做着低微的工作
You drink too much. You work a demeaning job.
自瑞去世近一年天天如此
It's been almost a year since Rie died.
结果呢 结果你还乐在其中么
And what? Come on, what? You're still wallowing?
是的 没错 你想说 接着干吧 汤米
Right, right! "Get on with it, Tommy!
摆脱过去 向前看 汤米 对么
Shake it off, Tommy. Move on, Tommy," Right?
好啦 听我说 我不是这个意思
All right, look, I'm not saying...
你根本不知道你在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
你不知道爱一个人
You don't know what it's like to be in love,
和她结婚
to be married,
然后和爱人一起抚养孩子 是什么感受
to raise a son with... With the woman you love.
你更不知道失去她时又是什么感受
And you have no idea what it's like to lose her.
伙计 我只好清理她的衣柜
Man, I had to clean out her closet,
清走浴室里她的东西
clean out her bathroom,
把她的护口器丢进垃圾堆
throw her mouth guard in the trash.
不要来教我怎么悲伤
Do not tell me how to grieve,
也不要跟我说开一家没有瑞的餐厅
and don't tell me to open a restaurant without her.
我们不会开一家没有她的餐厅
We're not doing it without her.
我们和她一起开
We're doing it with her.
她会活在餐厅里
She will live through this restaurant.
不 她不会
No, she won't.
我爱你胜过这世上的一切
I love you more than anything in the world.
你知道的 对么
You know that, right?
好
All right.
晚安 明早见
Sweet dreams. See you in the morning.
待在床上
Stay in bed.
嘿
Hey!
你特么在干什么
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表