剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Look, th-there's lots of scary stuff out there, okay?
你只需要记住 深呼吸
You just gotta remember to take a deep breath
记住我就在这儿
and know that I'm here.
好吗
Okay?
我会保护你
I got you.
好了
That's it.
好的
That's it.
离我父亲远点儿
Stay away from my father.
恋父情结
Daddy issues.
多么像个人
How almost-human.
或许我应该找几个暴徒给你搞个突然袭击
Maybe I should get a couple of goons to jump you.
拔掉你一颗宝贝牙齿 看看你什么感觉
Yank out one of your precious teeth... see how you like it.
警♥察♥办案 请坐下一趟电梯
Police business. Next car, please.
滚远点儿
Back off.
不然怎样
Or?
这个地方都是警♥察♥
This place is infested with cops.
你真的是个那么愚蠢的波兰佬么
Are you really that much of a dumb Polack?
这就是我们两个的不同
That's the difference between us.
我不在乎生死
I don't care if I die.
如你所愿
Okay, then.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
今天家庭聚餐想吃什么
Whatcha want for family meal today, Fiasco?
我不知道 瓦尔 蛤蜊烩饭吧
I don't know, Val. Risotto with clams?
今晚我得处理了这些贝类
I gotta dump the shellfish tonight.
弗雷德和凯利在索霍区又开了一家海鲜店
Fred and Kelly opened another fish place in SoHo.
位置很好
It's a great location.
是 你不会在那儿见到一帮
Yeah, you don't see a lot of hipsters
带着突击步♥枪♥的嬉皮士
packing assault rifles down there.
我看到凯利在某个晨间脱口秀
I saw Kelly hawking that new fish place
吹嘘那家新的海鲜店了
on some morning talk show.
他就是个宣传婊
He's a publicity whore.
伙计们 我们需要一个宣传婊
Guys, we could use a publicity whore.
其实 我下周要见一个公♥关♥人员
Actually, um, I have a meeting with a publicist next week.
我还有一些 合作赞助的想法
And I have some, um, corporate sponsorship ideas.
哦 呵呵
Oh, sure.
西瑞奥餐厅 由吉米·迪恩的纯猪肉香肠为您呈现
Thirio, brought to you by Jimmy Dean's pure pork sausage.
快得了吧
Come on.
除非你手里有信托基金或者什么干爹
Well, unless you have a trust fund or a sugar daddy
又或者一些一线的明星
or some A-list celebrity in your pocket,
不然我们的情况很麻烦
we're in big trouble.
迪昂 你肯定认识名人
Dion, surely you have boned a celebrity.
哦 对他来说 那就是平常事
Oh, for him, it's a law of averages.
哦 迪昂认识一个名人 好吗
Oh, Dion's boned a celebrity, all right.
认识的意思是干过的
"Boned" As in "Screwed over."
-因为他性成瘾 -呜
- 'Cause he's a sex addict. - Ooh!
也许是时候赔罪了
Maybe it's time to make amends.
不
No.
-没门儿 嗯嗯 不可能 -拜托 兄弟
- No way. Unh-unh. Not happening. - Come on, man.
-绝对不可能 -你至少要试试
- Not happening! - You gotta at least try.
戴保罗随便提我们一句 生意就能逆转
DiPaolo gives us a rave, we're set.
行了 我不会对但丁·戴保罗卑躬屈膝
All right, I am not groveling to Dante DiPaolo
让他来侮辱我
just so he can piss on me!
不可能 那人是个混♥蛋♥
No, the guy's a dick.
他曾经是你的缪斯
He used to be your muse.
是 然而结局很不好
Yeah, well, that ended badly.
哦 是么 你和他闹翻了 他是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, really? You had a falling-out? He's a dick?
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
你知道有多少次
Do you know how many times
你逼我忍♥受屈辱去拍我爸爸的马屁吗
you made me suck it up and go talk to my dad?
该你了 朋友
Your turn, buddy.
心里想着我们的目标 宝贝儿
Eyes on the prize, baby.
快看 我们有粉丝了
Hey, look. We got fans.
喂 所有人去上课 快点
Hey. Everyone get to class. Come on.
马上
Now!
好了 你们俩 跟我来
All right, guys, come with me.
我告诉过你 他午餐时间不会在这儿的
All right, look, I told you, he's not gonna be here at lunch.
好了 汤米 我们走吧
Come on, T. Let's go.
看看你
Look at you.
你太慌张了 我从来没讲见过你这个样子
You're a mess. I've never seen you like this.
还有点儿可爱
It's kinda cute.
为什么不能发个邮件给他或者用别的方式
Why can't I just e-mail him or something?
这种事你不能发邮件
You don't e-mail something like this.
你得亲自来
You gotta do it in person.
来吧 勇敢一点儿
Come on. Grow a pair.
那个人不喜欢我 汤米
The guy does not like me, T.
为什么 你把他餐馆也烧了么
Why? You burn down his restaurant, too?
听着 不管怎样 道歉 服软
Look, whatever it is, apologize, kiss the ring,
然后慢慢再提出要求 如何
and then gently move in with the request, okay?
哦 上帝 他来了
Oh, Christ. There he is.
很好 他记得你 走吧
Great. He remembers you. Let's go.
看他穿得多整洁
Look how cleaned up he is.
从读者封面到GQ封面的飞跃
He's gone from Bon Appetit to GQ.
这就叫作成功
It's called success.
嘿 但丁 还好吗
Hey, Dante. How you doin'?
迪昂
Dion.
嘿 我是汤米·莫兰
Hey, I'm... I'm Tommy Moran.
-你好 -我是迪昂的合作伙伴
- Hey. - I'm Dion's partner.
也是他的死忠粉
And a huge fan.
我 带了点儿东西送给你
I, uh, I brought something for you.
-这是2009年的巴塔 -巴塔-蒙哈榭白葡萄酒
- That's a 2009 Bata... - Batard-Montrachet.
我家里地窖有二十箱这玩意儿
Yeah, I got... 20 cases of this stuff in the cellar.
很好 它有朋友作伴了
Great. It'll have some friends.
有什么事快说 我很忙
What's this about, guys? Pretty busy.
呃
Uh...
好 我们 想和你谈谈
Yeah, well, w-w-we... we wanted to talk to you, uh,
我和汤米在布朗克斯开了一家餐馆
'cause me and Tommy are opening up a restaurant in the Bronx.
布朗克斯 天哪 为什么不在法卢杰
Bronx? Jesus! Why not Fallujah?
法卢杰
Fallujah!
好吧
Right.
呃
Right, um...
我们只是需要一些面对面地点评
We were just hoping for a little face-to-face.
我们已经奋斗过几次
We feel like we've been struggling a little bit, uh...
也不算奋斗 但是
well, not struggling, but...
我想邀请你来我们餐馆
We'd like to invite you to come to our place.
当然是作为我们的食客
As our guest, of course.
你的意见对我们来说非常重要
Your opinion would mean the world to us.
你也知道 如果你喜欢我们的菜 也许
And, you know, if you like what we're doing, maybe, uh...
可以在博客上给我们打响一下名气
I don't know, give us a shout-out on your blog.
在很多博客上 你的整个博客圈
Blogs... your b... your blogosphere.
我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
这就给你创造了一个
Well, uh, it'll give you the chance
探索发现新餐馆的机会
to discover a new restaurant.
-发现那些疯狂好吃的食物 -和酒
- Yeah, with insane food. - And wine.
我做的菜会让你沉迷其中不能自拔
I'm doing things that are gonna blow your mind.
没错 你会爱上他的菜单
He is. He is. You would love his recipes.
我确定我会的
I'm sure I would.
当我第一次想出这个菜单的时候 我就很可能已经爱上它了
I probably loved them when I first came up with them.
你知道这个人伤过我的心对吧
You know this guy broke my heart, right?
我 我听说这都是很久以前的事了
I... I heard there was a history.
我培养他一步步接近水准
I groomed him to move up the line...
也许有一天能和我一样棒
maybe one day be as good as me.
可是他怎么回报我的
And how's he repay me?
他偷了我的菜单
He steals my recipes.
这更像是
You know, it was more like, um...
一种致敬
an homage.
听着 当提到做饭的时候 迪昂是一个魔怔了的人
Look, when it comes to cooking, Dion is a man obsessed.
因为着魔了 有时候就模糊界限了
And with obsession, sometimes the lines get blurred.
但是这只是因为他太热情了 太入迷了
But it's only because he's so passionate and driven,
他很愿意跟你道歉
and, when necessary, very apologetic.
没错 是的
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表