剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
行 你想来点什么甜点
Okay, what do you want?
我可以 我可以给你做
I can... I can make it for you.
我蛮想吃巧克力蛋奶酥的
I'd kill for a chocolate souffle.
你还记得我做的巧克力蛋奶酥 是吗
You remember my chocolate souffle, don't you?
或许你对那份食谱也是很崇敬的
Maybe you have an homage to that recipe, too.
做巧克力蛋奶酥要四十五分钟
That's 45 minutes.
噢 那好吧
Oh. Well.
今天就这样吧
I should call it a night.
明天有的忙了
Busy day tomorrow.
你知道吗 等下 等等
You know what? W-Wait, wait.
我能做出比蛋奶酥更好的甜点
I can do better than a souffle.
告诉我你已经有了主意
Tell me you have a plan.
噢 不 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
-想都别想 兄弟 -别啊
- Don't even think that, man. - No. No, no, no, no.
这么做也太过了吧
That's way past the statute of limitations.
上面还有点蛋壳
Some shell there.
哈比比 给我拿把热过的沾了水的刀
Habib, give me a hot, wet knife.
好了 给我弄点奶油巧克力酱
All right, mix me up some hot ganache.
好的 主厨
Yes, Chef.
喷枪
Blowtorch.
你真行啊
You're a beast.
这甜点太漂亮了
That is beautiful!
真漂亮啊 主厨
Beautiful, Chef.
就这样 你就吃了一口
That's it? One bite?
谢谢你做的菜 迪昂
Thanks for the meal, Dion.
噢 不 你跟我开玩笑吧
Oh, no. You gotta be kidding me with this!
很感谢你今晚能来我们餐厅
We appreciate you coming out tonight.
不 不 不 不 等等 但丁
No, no, no, no, wait! Dante!
来吧 告诉我们你的想法吧
Come on. Tell us what you thought.
直接说就好了 我们承受得住
Just say it. We can take it.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys?
他一直在他的博客上现场直播
He's been posting on his blog the whole time.
你之前在我的餐厅做事 我一直挺满意的 帕特雷斯
I always loved having you in my kitchen, Patras.
我知道你是个很棒的厨师
I knew you were a good chef...
或许 以后能更上一层楼
someday, maybe even great.
今晚我听到的第一个来电
First phone I've heard tonight.
不用谢
You're welcome.
这里是西瑞奥餐厅 有什么能为您服务的吗
Thirio. How can I help you?
戴保罗 戴保罗
DiPaolo! DiPaolo.
虽然你地窖里已经有二十箱
How about a glass of something
要不要再来一杯 让我一表我的谢意
you don't already have 20 cases of... as a thank-you?
“一件纯巧克力蛋糕 宛若产自天堂
"A life-altering flourless chocolate torte
可以改变你的生活”
that maybe came from Heaven."
实际上 这是从垃圾箱里拿出来的 但是 你知道的 何必吹毛求疵呢
Actually, it came from the garbage, but, you know, why quibble?
“这个男人全心全意地在做菜 这点假不了”
"The man cooks from the heart. You can't fake that," Eh?
耶
Yeah!
我成功了
Yes!
TJ
Tj?
Tj 我是妈妈
TJ, it's Mommy.
妈妈在天堂给你打电♥话♥了
It's Mommy, calling from Heaven.
嘿 TJ
Hey, TJ!
你就是坨狗屎
You're a piece of shit!
我之所以死去就是因为你一脸呆像让我恶心
I died 'cause your stupid face makes me sick.
安德鲁
Andre!
你太搞笑了
You made me laugh.
你给我好好听着 蠢蛋
I hope you heard that, punk!
我会好好报复你的
I'm gonna get you back.
你妈现在照顾不了你了 小贱♥人♥
Mommy can't take care of you now, you little bitch.
他跟我说他在波特兰的这家餐厅
He told me he's working his way up the line.
努力工作出人头地
at this joint in P-Town.
结果发现那家餐厅已经关了一年了
Turns out the place had been closed for a year.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的 当着我的面撒谎
Son of a bitch lied right to my face.
他撒谎了吗
He lied?
现在 这听着不像迪昂的所作所为
See, now... now, that doesn't sound like Dion.
有两样东西我是很清楚的 狗屎和才能
Two things I got a nose for... bullshit and talent.
迪昂两者都是
Dion is full of both.
额 噢 不能再喝了
Mm. Oh, I'm good.
我最近在尽量少喝点
I'm taking it easy these days.
听着 再次感谢你给我们餐厅美言
Listen, thank you again for the shout-out.
干杯
Saluti.
干杯
Saluti.
你知道的 迪昂永远都不会承认的
You know, Dion will never admit it,
但是你对他厨艺的看法对他来说就是一切
but what you think of his cooking means the world to him.
相信我 我来这儿不是给迪昂说好话的
Believe me, I didn't come here to give Dion a reach-around.
我本来还想好好报复他的
I was ready for some major payback.
我还能说什么呢
What can I say?
那小子在厨房♥里简直如鱼得水
That jackass knows his way around a kitchen.
迪昂是希望你能夸他几句的
He was hoping for the reach-around...
实话实说哈
just for the record.
你还有多少酒
How much more wine you got?
说实话 我还有 我还有一瓶得让你尝尝
Actually, I have... I have another bottle you gotta try.
开吧
Open it.
怎么 你只是路过吗
What, you just passing through?
上车
Get over here.
听着 我跟你说过 我不干了
Look, I told you... I'm done.
你要想逮捕牙仙
You want to arrest the Tooth Fairy,
靠自己吧
you gotta do it yourself.
谁说要逮捕他了
Who said anything about arresting him?
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
你得帮我
And you're gonna help me.
噢 得了吧 别开玩笑了
Oh, come on. You can't be serious.
我很认真 大厨
I'm dead serious, Chef.
我之后会跟你好好聊聊
I'll get back in touch with you about the details.
下次我打电♥话♥ 你最好要接
And next time I call, you better pick up.
-不 得了吧 -不 等等 好戏在后头
- No, come on! - No, wait. It gets better.
原来迪昂在泳池跟新娘鬼混
Turns out Dion was in the pool house, banging the bride.
噢 在汉普顿的那天晚上 我们出去浪了
Oh! And then there was this night out in the Hamptons.
额 我们过去经常在萨格港的那些豪♥宅♥里
Uh, we used to do this big Valentine's Day party
办盛大的情人节派对
at one of these crazy-ass McMansions in Sag Harbor.
还有 雇佣我们的那个女人 对你的伙伴来说太热辣了
And, uh, the lady who hired us was so hot for your partner.
你还记得那个老丑妇吗
You remember that old hag, Dion?
那个长得像扑克牌里大小王的女人
The one with the face like, uh, like the Joker.
不记得了 是吗
No. Really?
汤米对我的“辉煌过往”可是一清二楚
Tommy's heard all my war stories.
-行了 兄弟 该收拾收拾了 -别啊 我还没听完呢
- Come on, man. We gotta get cleaned up. - No. No, I haven't.
等会儿 让他说完
Wait a minute. Let the man finish.
说真的 汤米 别听他的
Seriously, Tommy, you don't need to hear this.
明天有的忙了
-We got a big day tomorrow.
-来嘛 -放轻松 喝杯酒吧
- Come on. - Relax. You gotta try this.
过来 喝一杯 坐下
Come here. Try this. Sit down.
坐下 跟我说说那个长着大小王脸的女人
Sit down! Tell me about the Joker woman.
行 排队的最后
Okay, so, um, end of the party,
她到处跑来跑去地找迪昂
she's, uh, she's running around looking everywhere for Dion.
就在那个时候 我在家庭旅馆里发现了迪昂
And, meanwhile, of course, I spot Dion back at the B&B,
他和那个火♥辣♥的黑人妞
you know, sneaking in the room next to mine
还有另一个主厨
with this hot black chick
溜进了我隔壁的房♥间 我忘了她的名字
and one of the other chefs... I forget her name.
简直混♥蛋♥啊 兄弟
Total piece of ass, man.
他们让我一整夜都没睡上好觉
They must have kept me up all night
床头板撞击着墙壁嘭嘭响
with that headboard banging against the wall.
我就睡了三个小时
I must have got three hours' sleep.
不过无论如何 头号♥公敌...
Well, but anyway, Public Enemy number 1...
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表