剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
I'm an idiot.
听我说 我不是什么恋家的人
Look, I'm not really a family man,
所以你父母过世的时候
So when you lost your parents,
我以为你会成为我的负担
I thought you were going to be a burden, you know,
毕竟要照顾你嘛 但是
To watch over you, but...
你是我最亲近的人 跟我儿子没差
...You're the closest to a son I'll ever get.
所以 以一个父亲的身份 我要说
And so, as sort of a father, I would say...
当爸爸
It's not the worst, you know,
也不是那么糟糕的事
To be a dad.
谢谢你
Thanks, man.
好的 晚上见
All right. I'll -- I'll see you tonight.
噢
oh.
别忘了把姑娘们带来
Don't forget to bring the girls.
你慢慢烘烤的话
So when you slow-roast it,
肉皮就会跟肉分离
Skin separates from the flesh
变成松脆的外皮 而肉在其下蒸熟
And creates a crispy coating that steams the meat,
特别柔嫩
Making it unbelievably tender.
天啊 你看起来太漂亮了
God, you look beautiful.
我 我是说猪
I'm -- I'm talking to the pig.
我知道 你能不能
- -I know. Would you just --
好的 因为你看起来好可怕
Good, 'cause you look hideous.
请闭嘴 好吗
Would you just shut up, okay?
这是我的烹饪视频好吗
This is my cooking video.
-你在你的烹饪视频中再开口好吗 -噢 噢 噢 噢
You do your own cooking video. -Oh, oh, oh, oh!
好耀眼的女主角 噢 小心 蕾切尔·雷
Already a diva. Oh, watch out, rachael ray.
我要用照相机丢你了 真的
I'm about to beat you with that camera, trust me.
-噢 很好 我已经录下来了
-Oh, good, I'll have it on tape.
吃蛋糕吧你 闭嘴
With this cake. Shut up!
你有什么事吗
What do you want?
你有什么事吗
What do you want?
我来道歉
I came to apologize.
听我说 我知道你告诉我怀孕的时候
Look, I know I wasn't exactly...
我不是那么高兴
Ecstatic when you told me.
我没指望你什么
I didn't expect anything more from you.
我知道 就算我说自己是"世界上最好的爸爸"
Look, I know when I wear my "World's greatest dad" Hat,
谁都会知道这是讽刺啊
No one's gonna miss the irony.
但是 你刚告诉我嘛
But come on, you just told me.
我也得对事实反应一会儿啊
You know what, I had my reaction.
难道你一知道自己怀孕 就立马欢天喜地了
Look, were you overjoyed the moment you found out?
该死 该死 该死
damn it! Damn it! Damn it!
我还好
I was fine.
但是我知道你是什么人
but I know who you are.
这是我自己的决定
It's my decision.
我不会要你负任何责任 好吗
I absolve you of all responsibility, okay?
那要是我想负责任呢
What if I don't want to be absolved?
嗨 我们餐厅今晚要举♥行♥试营业
Hey, you know, we're having a private opening
只对亲友开放
Of the restaurant tonight.
你想来吗
Come on, you want to come?
不管你们有什么菜 我都怀疑能不能
Whatever you're serving, I doubt it can satisfy
满足我
My pregnancy cravings
怀孕的人特别喜欢巧克力布丁和薯片
For chocolate pudding and potato chips.
那好 到时候见
All right, I'll see you there.
我们可不算约会 好吗
We are not dating, okay?
可能我们最后会想出办法
Eventually, maybe we can figure out
达成什么养育计划 如果你想的话
Some kind of parenting role, if you actually want one.
不过现在好好把心思放在你的餐厅上吧
But just focus on your restaurant and --
抱歉
sorry.
等等 我厨房♥遇到问题了
Wait, I-I got a kitchen crisis.
我去忙案子
I rest my case.
各位 怎么了 我们没有火了
Guys, what's going on? We have no fire.
没有火是什么意思
What do you mean we got no fire?
也没有热水
No hot water, either.
不 不 不 不 不要发生这种事
No, no, no, no. This is not happening.
已经在打电♥话♥了
Already calling.
嗨
Hi.
我是皮拉尔·埃雷拉 住135号♥三
This is pilar herrera over at 135 trinity --
嗨 嗨 嗨 把电♥话♥给我 给我
Hey, hey, hey, give me that. Give me that.
你好 是的 这里有紧急情况
Hello, yeah, this is an emergency.
是的 就是 就是 我们没有天然气了
Yeah, well, well, we got no gas.
我 我不知道 账户是什么
I-I don't know. What's the name on the account?
皮拉尔去开的 为什么不让她来处理呢
Well, pilar set it up. Why don't you let her handle it?
是的
Yes.
噢 5218
So -- oh, 5218.
对
Yes.
但是我办理了自动付款
But I set up automatic payment.
我 我差不多确定
I mean, I'm almost positive.
你不会在跟我开玩笑吧
you got to be kidding me.
-你看 这么多年我在厨房♥里 我从来都没 -迪昂 闭嘴
-Look, in all my years in the kitchen, I never s -Dion, stop.
明天 不 不 我们得
Tomorrow?! No, no. We need --
就告诉他们我们煤气漏了
Just tell them we have a gas leak.
额 我的意思是 我们没有煤气了 因为煤气漏了
Uh, what I mean is, we have no gas because there's a leak.
我们有没有闻到气味
Do we smell anything?
有 有 整个房♥子都散发着煤气的味道
Yes! Yes. The whole place reeks of gas.
那个煤气味儿特别
The fumes are...
太好了 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
-怎么样 -他马上就来
-Yes? -He'll be right here.
不可置信 难以相信
Unbelievable. Unbelievable.
什么样的经理能忘了付燃气费
W-what kind of manager doesn't pay a gas bill?!
好了 好了 别小题大做 行吗 她都坦白了这是个失误
Okay, all right, lay off. All right? It's an honest mistake.
是 没错 但食物又不能替我做饭 汤米
Yeah, well, mistakes don't cook my food, tommy.
你知道吗 没有她 所有这一切 都不可能实现
You know, without her, all of this -- not happening.
知道吗 所以要抱怨找别人去抱怨
Okay, so why don't you go bitch at someone else?
行 很好
All right, great.
非常好 那这一切问题都能自己解决 是吗
Great, and all this will fix itself, huh?
谢谢你为我说话
Thanks for that.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
皮拉尔 看着我
Pilar, look at me.
热腾腾的食物 完全是被过高评价了
Hot food -- totally overrated.
听着 你一直都做得很好 知道吗
Listen, you've been incredible, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去让他冷静一下
I'm gonna go calm him down.
姑娘 你怎么不直接就上了他
Girl, why don't you just jump his bones already?
汤米
Tommy?
你觉得他
You think he'd...?
没错
Yes.
你或许可以露点儿沟
Maybe show a little more cleavage.
如果这顿饭算是你的道歉
If this meal is your version of an apology,
这样是不够的
It doesn't suffice.
道歉
Apology?
我不可能道歉
That is not going to happen.
我们俩都遭受了袭击
We have both endured attacks.
需要我提醒你谁先攻击的吗
Do I have to remind you who first?
你父亲还活着 而我侄子死了
Your father's still alive. Not so for my nephew.
如果这种情况持续下去 我们之间会起战争
If this continues, we will have war.
我们谁都不想让那样的情况发生
Neither of us wants that.
所以 你要把我们的可♥卡♥因♥还回来
So, you will give us back our cocaine.
什么可♥卡♥因♥
What cocaine?
你父亲比你明事理多了
Your father would have known better.
你知道吗 一个国家的食物能说明其人♥民♥的很多问题
You know, a country's cuisine says a lot about its people.
比如说 中餐
Chinese food, for instance --
油腻 多脂 煎炸
Greasy, fatty, fried,
为了掩饰真♥相♥而浸泡在甜腻的酱汁里
Drowned in cloying sauces, trying to hide the fact
其实只是狗肉
It's just dog meat.
你不应该问我要可♥卡♥因♥
Instead of asking me for cocaine,
而且我也没有
Which I don't have,
但你应该想想
You should be thinking of ways
怎么才能让我原谅你
To make me forgive you
雇人伤害我父亲
For ordering a hit on my father.
你可以从搬到新泽西开始
Start by relocating to jersey,
然后滚出布朗克斯
And get the hell out of the bronx.
转移所有货物
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表