剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
冷静一下 为什么
Collect myself, why?
这里交给我 你衣服上有块污渍
I'll take care of this. You have a stain.
不好意思
Excuse me!
有什么吩咐
Is there a problem?
这酒是哑酒[酒没熟,香气和口感没有表现出来]
This wine is dumb.
哑酒
Dumb?
这是酒商的专业术语 意思是
It's a vintner's term, meaning...
不 我知道什么意思 但是这不可能
No, I know what it means, but that's impossible.
这一箱酒大部分都已经开过了 喝起来味道是十分美妙的
I've poured most of this case, and it's drinking beautifully.
我可以试一下吗
May I?
味道很赞
It's perfect.
不好意思 但是我对红酒很有研究 这酒品质低劣
Excuse me, but I know wine, and this wine has fallen off.
可我也对红酒很有研究
Well, I actually know wine, too.
毕竟这是我的工作
Yeah, it's part of my job.
我觉得这酒品质尚佳
And this wine has not fallen off.
但是你知道吗
But, you know what?
我很乐意为您再检查一次
I'll be glad to double-check for you.
咕噜咕噜咕噜
Glug, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug.
这简直就是神之甘露
That's God's own nectar.
美的化身
That's a thing of beauty.
知道吗 一瓶就要九十美元的红酒
You know, at $90 a bottle,
我们不需要跟你争执才对
we shouldn't have to argue with you.
是啊 没有争执的必要 这酒棒极了
No, there's no reason to argue. This wine is spectacular.
我要见你们经理
I'd like to speak to a manager.
没问题 我能为您做些什么
Absolutely. How can I help?
凯茜迪夫人 是“凯”对吧
Mrs. Kassidy, with a "K," Am I right?
我是大厨帕特雷斯
Chef Patras.
您是不是两天前才来过
You were here two nights ago?
没错
I was.
欢迎再次光临 欢迎
Welcome back. Welcome back.
如果有什么误会的话 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry if there's been some kind of a confusion.
没有什么误会 大厨
There's no confusion, Chef.
凯茜迪夫人说这个酒很糟糕
Mrs. Kassidy, with a "K," Is saying that this wine is bad.
那我们再给你换一瓶新的 免费
Well, then let us get you a new bottle... on the house.
而我说这个凯茜迪 凯女士真是疯了
And I say Miss Kassidy is crazy with a "K."
-够了 听着 -淡定 先生 淡定
- All right, listen! - You can just relax, man, relax.
好吗 冷静 冷静
Okay, just be cool, be cool.
冷静 冷静
Be cool. Be cool.
我们的侍酒师
Our sommelier is, you know,
非常热衷于他的酒
he's very passionate about his wine.
他有点 有点过于激动了
He gets a little... A little carried away.
我们的大厨非常热衷于别人的老婆
Our chef is so passionate about other people's wives
所以他就直接偷吃了
that he carries them away.
好吧 好吧 汤米 够了
Right, okay, Tommy, right. That's enough.
小心哦 看好你老婆
Careful. Hang on tight to this one.
我们去里面谈 拜托
Let's talk out back, please.
-你知道什么很愚蠢[也有哑的意思]吗 -汤米 拜托
- You know what's dumb, Mrs. K? - Tommy, come on!
用“凯”来取你名字
Spelling Kassidy with a "K!"
你能打住吗
Would you stop?
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
居然让我难堪
Embarrassing me like that?!
是你让你自己难堪
Oh, you're embarrassing yourself.
你现在可以上楼清醒了之后再说吗
Now, would you get upstairs and sober up?
酒是我的领域
Wine is my domain.
还是我所有的东西你都想掺一脚
Or are you trying to move in on everything that's mine.
你能别说了吗 听着 你是生我的气
Would you just stop?! Look, you're pissed off at me,
-你却对客人撒气 -多少次
- you're taking it out on the customers! - How many times?
你说过我什么都可以问
You said I could ask you anything.
你说过任何我想知道的事情你都会告诉我
You said you'd tell me anything I wanted to know.
好吧 我现在想知道
All right, well, now I want to know.
你搞过我老婆多少次
How many times did you screw my wife?!
好了 来
All right, come on.
不 回答我 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
No, answer me, you son of a bitch.
大厨 你们最好在外面解决这件事
Chef, you might want to take this outside.
回答我
Answer me!
汤米 餐厅里的人都可以听到你在说什么
Tommy, the people in the dining room can hear you.
皮拉尔 带他上楼
Pilar, get him upstairs.
来 你想问我是吧
Come on, you want to do this?!
来啊 去外面说
Come on! Outside now!
一整天 一整天你都
All day! All day you've had
私底下对我阴阳怪气的
to come at me with this in private!
但你现在却当着那么多人的面撒泼了
But, no, you gotta lose your shit in front of everyone!
还当着你儿子的面
Yeah, including your own son.
多少次
How many times?
多少次 迪昂
How many times, Dion?!
一次
O-Once.
骗子
Liar.
这是个错误
All right, it was a mistake.
这是个只发生过一次的错误
All right, it was a one-time mistake.
还有在哪里 你有试过在我们的床上搞吗
Where else? Were you ever in our bed?
没有 天 当然没有
No. No, God, no.
骗子
Liar.
天 好了 你不能再打我了
God! Okay, like, you've gotta stop doing that.
她喜欢吗
Did she like it, huh?
她有没有和你说她有多喜欢
Did she tell you how much she liked it?
汤米 拜托
Tommy, come on.
她有吗
Did she, huh?!
我们当时喝醉了好吗 我们事后都很后悔
We were drunk, all right? We both felt bad about it!
骗子
Liar!
天
God!
她爱你吗
Was she in love with you?
我爱她
I was in love with her.
好了 我说出来了
There, I said it.
但是她不爱我 汤米
Yeah, but she didn't love me, Tommy.
她说我唯一不好的地方就是
Said the one thing that was wrong with me
我不是你
was that I wasn't you.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
是怎么发生的
How did it happen?
这是很久以前了 汤米
It was a long time ago, Tommy.
哪里
Where...
当时我在哪里
Where was I?
你那时在准备你的侍酒师考试
You were studying for your somm exam.
我记得
I remember that.
我告诉她我考试过了的时候她超级开心
She was so happy when I told her I passed.
至少我以为那是她为什么开心的原因
At least, I thought that's why she was happy.
听着 汤米 我不知道说什么好了
Look, Tommy, I don't know what to say.
我 我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
天啊 你真行
Jesus, you're good.
当我问你你是不是和她睡过的时候
When I asked you if you'd slept with her,
你 你让我觉得我疯了
you... you made me think I was out of my mind.
你反而让我觉得很愧疚
You actually made me feel guilty
居然以为你会对我做出那样的事
for even thinking you could do that to me.
我知道
I know.
我 我知道你肯定觉得我很胆小
I-I know you must think that I'm cowardly,
也很可悲 但是
and that I'm pathetic, but...
我愿意付出一切代价
I would have gone through anything
如果能不让你发现这件事
to stop you from finding out.
我是说 她都走了
I mean, she was gone.
我不想我的朋友
I didn't want my friend
承受不必要的伤痛
feeling any more pain than he had to.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
你今晚就得搬出去
You gotta move out, tonight.
我们
We'll keep uh...
为了员工们再开西瑞奥一段时间
keep Thirio open for a little while for the crew.
但是你和我 我们玩完了
But you and me, we're done.
还有离我儿子远远的
And stay away from my son.
你怎么样了
How are you doing?
你知道的 还好
You know, okay.
一点都不好
Not okay.
迪昂
Dion.
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表