剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Of course he did.
那孩子很喜欢我
Kid's crazy about me.
抱歉 我不能
I'm sorry. I can't.
托马斯
Thomas.
跟那个孩子在一起是我人生的一大乐事
Being with that boy is my one pleasure in life.
几十年杳无音讯 现在来这一套
Decades of radio silence and now this.
这不像你
This isn't you.
这是我现在的样子
It's the me I am now.
等你到了我的年纪 你就会看到人生尽头
You get to my age, you see the end of the road.
你病了吗 艾登
Are you sick, Aidan?
没有 我只是老了
Nah. I'm old.
身体上是出了些问题 有一些并不乐观
Got issues, some of them not good.
你到底让不让我带他出去
You gonna let me take him or what?
只此一次 我没有向你承诺什么
Just this once. I'm not committing to anything.
不会的
God forbid.
-嘿 TJ -还有我告诉你
- Hey, T.J.! - And just so you know,
TJ和我明天会去学校一趟
T.J. And I are going down to the school tomorrow
告诉他们关于那把枪的真♥相♥
and telling them the truth about that gun.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你有你的原则 我有我的
You got your set of morals, I got mine.
好吧 可你的原则实在
Yeah, well, your morals are...
嘿 他过来了
Hey! There he is.
我们先去吃披萨
We'll go get pizza later,
然后我再带你去艺术展
then I'll take you to the art show,
好吗 孩子
All right, kid?
我们晚些再谈
We'll talk later.
我们会把乐队安排在这个位置
So we will set up the band over there.
然后 当然了 我们需要一个舞台
And, of course, we'll need a dance floor.
是的 一个大舞台
Yeah, a big one.
她说的对
She's right.
当舞者在跳哈塞匹克舞的时候
We can't have people crashing into each other
他们可不能撞到对方 哈哈
when they're dancing hasapiko. Ha ha!
嘿 TJ
Hey, T.J.
嘿 TJ
Hey, T.J.!
不
No!
然后我们需要一张超级大桌子
And then we'll need one huge table
我们能在上面放上山羊
which is where we put the goat.
山羊
Goat?
他想让我做山羊
He wants me to cook a goat.
-做两只山羊 -哦
- Make it two goats. - Oh.
40个人需要20只羊
40 people, 20 a goat.
好吧 我们何不先坐下来 再列张清单呢
Okay, why don't we all sit down and make a list?
食物 酒水
Food. Wine.
还有动物
Animals.
好主意 你
It's a great idea. You...
你们先列清单
you guys do a list.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里做什么
Look, what the hell are you doing here?
你不能这么快就指望我交上钱吧
You can't expect a third so soon.
你为什么觉得这次又是关于你的事情呢 迪恩
Why do you always assume it's all about you, Dion?
帕特里克
Patrick.
很感谢你过来一趟
Thanks for stopping by.
呃 我们还是去办公室谈吧
Uh, why don't we go into the office?
嘿 等一下 到底发生了什么
Hey, wait a minute. What the hell is going on here?
我们有一个问题 而我找到了解决的办法
We have a problem. I have a solution.
等我五分钟 好吗
Five minutes. Okay?
什么 嘿
Hey, hey?
感谢你抽时间过来
Thank you for your time.
很显然 我们非常想还清
Obviously, we are eager to relieve Dion
迪恩欠你的债
of the debt he owes you.
所以我们准备把
So we're prepared to offer you
西瑞奥四分之一的股份给你
one-quarter interest in Thirio.
-汤米 什么 -真的吗
- Tommy, what... - Really?
你要放弃你股权中的百分之二十五来擦迪恩的屁♥股♥吗
You'd forfeit 25% of your stake to cover Dion's screw-up?
真是挚友啊
What a good friend.
好吧 我们先别着急
All right, let's just hang on a minute here.
不 这 这件事情
No, this... this is not something
我和汤米还没有完全商量好
Tommy and I have fully discussed.
好 在我们得到答案之后我们会好好商量的
Well, we'll fully discuss it after we have an answer.
帕特里克
Patrick.
我
I am...
很感兴趣
very interested.
不 不 不 不 停一下
No, no, no, no. Stop, stop, stop.
你看 我欠你的是现金
Look, I owe you cash,
并不是一家餐馆的股权 这怎么说也是商业冒险啊
not a stake in the restaurant that's an iffy venture at best.
你的生意伙伴刚刚提议给我一部分
Your partner just offered me a percentage.
这事千真万确 我会让我们经理
I absolutely did. I'll have our manager...
-我很抱歉 但是不 不 -起草一份合同
- I am so sorry. No, no. - ...draw up a contract.
西瑞奥一部分所有权
A stake in Thirio?
-这没得商量 -这绝对有的商量
- It's off the table. - It's not off the table.
一个人拒绝我一次就够冒险的了 但是两次的话
It's dangerous for a person to tell me no. But twice?
我们并不是在拒绝你 我没有在拒绝你
We're not telling you no. I'm not telling you no.
帕特里克 我会还你钱的
Patrick, I will pay you back.
只是 只是你要给我格机会和他谈谈
Just... just give me a chance to talk to him.
汤米只是一时糊涂了
Tommy just has his wires crossed.
如果这是你们做生意的方式的话
If this is how the two of you do business,
我对你的未来感到担忧
I worry about your future.
-你在做什么 -嗯 T 我很感激你这样做
- What are you doing? - Well, T, I appreciate the gesture,
但是我们是不想和帕特里克·沃奇克做生意的
but we do not want to get in business with Patrick Woijchik.
你不记得了吗
You forget,
我家里一直有这种人来往 好吗
I grew up with guys like that in my living room. All right?
我祝你们幸福长寿
I wish you both a long and happy life together.
真可惜 你外甥不能和你一起分享了
Sad that your nephew won't be around to share it with you.
是的 可你无法使这样的人心满意足的
Yeah, well, you can't make a guy like that happy.
这事情是不这样的
That's not how it works.
好吧 他现在绝对不开心了
Well, he's definitely not happy now.
呃 舅舅 你能不能 能否过来下
Uh, Uncle, could I, uh, could I have a minute, please?
天哪 我求求你了
Man, I am begging you.
你一定要和你的人说说看 让我加入那单活儿
You gotta talk to your guy about letting me in on that job.
你看 牙仙已经不按常理出牌了
Look, the Tooth Fairy's going off the rails...
没有这个人
There is no guy.
我和你这样说是想保护你
I told you that because I wanted to protect you.
这是我的工作 而且还很危险 但是
It's my job and it's dangerous, but...
但是什么
But what?
但可能比起
Maybe not as dangerous
和那个波兰人唱反调来说还要安全些
as being on the wrong side of that crazy Polack.
所以你是让我加入了
So I'm in?
是的 太好了 快点 告诉我 告诉我 是什么活儿
All right, great. Come on, tell me. Tell me, what is it?
我手下一个女孩有个堂兄
One of my girls has a cousin who bartends
他是在一个高赌注的牌桌那里发牌的
at one of these high stakes poker games.
几十万美金都在桌上 全是现金
Hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table, all cash.
漂亮 这才是我说的嘛
Nice. That's what I'm talking about.
7点准时到我家
Be at my place at 7:00.
今晚
Tonight.
哟 T
Yo, T.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我只是想告诉你
Look, uh, I just wanted to let you know
今晚我去不了TJ的艺术展了
I'm not gonna be able to make it T.J.'s art show tonight.
为什么
Why not?
嗯 我要去处理一些事情
Well, I just gotta take care of somethin'.
什么事情
"Something"?
是的 你
Well, you.
TJ
T.J.
我们所有人
All of us.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
我要帮我们摆脱困境 兄弟
It's gonna help us out, man.
迪恩 没有一条合法的路子能帮你在今晚搞到二十万美金
Dion, there's no legal way you can get $200,000 tonight.
告诉TJ我很抱歉 还有
Tell T.J. I'm sorry and, uh...
我会补偿他的 好吗
and I'll make it up to him, all right?
嘿
Hey.
别做一些自寻死路的蠢事
Don't do something stupid like getting killed.
好的 我不会的
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表