剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
What the hell are you doing?!
听着 如果你不开餐厅
Look, if you're not gonna do a restaurant,
你没资格留着它
then you don't deserve this!
-嘿 松手 -还给我
- Hey, let go. - Give it back.
-松手 -把你的手拿开
- Let go! - Get your hands off it!
-嘿 嘿 嘿 -你不配有它
- Hey, hey, hey! - You're not worthy of it.
你不配
You're not worthy!
松手 松手
Get off, get off!
你知道么 你不配有任何这些东西
You know what?! You don't deserve any of this!
啊
Oh.
-啊 啊 砸盘子 -不 我都砸了它
- Oh, oh! Throwing plates! - No, none of this!
你还真像希腊人啊
You must be Greek.
好啦 能别闹了么
All right, would you stop?!
嘿 住手 嘿
Hey! Stop! Hey!
你跟我一样想开餐厅
You want this just as much as I do.
只是你喝得太醉没意识到
You're just too much of a drunk to realize it!
你嗑药说胡话了吧
The cokehead speaks.
这就是你
This is so you.
我才让你在我家
I let you crash here,
住了24小时 你就开始搞破坏了
within 24 hours, you're trashing the place.
搞破坏 就这破地方也值得我破坏
Oh, trashing the place? What, this shit hole?
那你还留在这干什么 滚啊
What are you even doing here?! Just go!
啊 真抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry!
滚出去 滚
Get out. Go on.
带上你的自以为是
Take your massive ego with you...
啊 我很抱歉打扰了你堕落的道路
Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt your downward spiral,
-你自卑 自怜
- you self-loathing, self-pitying...
-你自私 自恋
- you selfish, narcissistic...
你这是行尸走肉
shell of your former self!
自私的龟儿子
Selfish son of a...
他在打电♥话♥听瑞语♥音♥信箱的提示语
He's calling to hear Rie's voice on the outgoing message.
是啊 T.他很不好过
Yeah, well, he's not doing so good, T.
我当然知道
Tell me about it.
好吧 那你为什么让他过成这样
Yeah, well, then why do you make him live like this?
这个地方 这种方式 就像
This place, the way it is, it's like a...
坟墓 埋葬着永远不会成真的有瑞的梦
Like a tomb of Rie's dream that can never come true.
依我看 你要么毁了它要么成就它
The way I see it, you either burn it down or you build it up!
啊 兄弟 你你 别说了
Oh, man, y-you got to stop.
不 我要说
No, I don't.
听着 我们开着餐厅的时候
Look, when we were doing the restaurant,
我们为西瑞奥作打算的时候
when we were coming up with plans for Thirio,
兄弟 你沉醉其中
you were so amped, man.
你活力四射
You were so alive.
是啊 我还有老婆
Yeah, I also had a wife.
这不是为了你 醒醒吧
This isn't about you! Wake up!
是为了你儿子
This is about your son!
你想想 如果我们开家餐馆
Look, if we do this restaurant
你的生活重获活力
and you get that fire back in your belly,
你又有了目标
you have a purpose again.
T.J.能因此快速走出阴影
And you know how quickly T.J.'s gonna turn around.
他失去了妈妈
He lost his mom.
他不能再失去爸爸
He doesn't need to lose his dad, too.
可我们破产了
We're broke.
哪里能弄到钱
Where would we even get the money?
什么 不 没门
What? No. No way.
没门
No way.
就这一条路 汤米 他欠你的
It's the only way. Tommy, he owes you.
我十年没跟他讲话了
I haven't talked to him in 10 years.
你烧了
You burned down a restaurant
齐格·沃奇克和他神经儿子的餐厅
owned by Ziggy Woijchik and his psycho son,
而你不仅活着 还提前出狱了
and you not only live, but you get out of prison early?
你肯定和那些人♥渣♥关系够铁
You must be in really tight with those scumbags.
呃 你不知道你在说什么
Eh, you don't know what you're talking about.
啊 拜托
Aw, come on!
啊 这是什么
Oh, and what's this?
如果你不想再回牢里待一百年
If you don't want to go back to prison for 100 years,
你最好告诉我些牙仙的信息
you better get me some intel on the Tooth Fairy.
为什么对他这么感兴趣
Why do you care about him so much?
你已经干掉他爹了
You already put his father away.
然后牙仙继承了一切 一切照旧
And the Tooth Fairy steps right in, nothing changes,
我织了一张网 却什么没得到
and I get a net gain of zero.
啊 对此我很抱歉 真的
Oh, I'm sorry about that. I really am.
我希望我能帮到你
I wish there was something I could do.
让我来表达的更明白些
Let me be perfectly clear.
不 不 不要 啊 天啊
No, no, no! Oh, God!
你特么什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you!
我是阿埃布
I am Ahab.
牙仙 那坨肥猪一样的屎
And the Tooth Fairy, that fat piece of shit,
是我的猎物
is my white whale.
而你 主厨 你要把他带来给我
And you are gonna deliver him to me, Chef.
你♥爸♥怎么样了
How'd it go with your dad?
他不在家
He wasn't home.
啊 你在开玩笑么
Oh, you're kidding.
你确定我们能做好么
You sure we can do this?
对 我们能行的
Yeah, we can do this.
我们必须行
We have to.
糟了
Shit.
啊 别抱怨了
Yeah, no shit, shit.
在布朗克斯开餐厅
A restaurant in the Bronx.
实现梦想
Living the dream.
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表