剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
你想到了啥
What do you got?
我在想用海螯虾 怎么样
I'm thinking langoustines, huh?
对
Yeah.
好
Yes!
我们说好是分期到账
Our agreement is I make weekly installments.
如果你看过合同的话就应该知道
You'd know that if you'd read the contract.
下周一之前我不会给你支票
I'm not cutting you a check until Monday.
我们需要你加快办好酒水营业许可证
We need you to expedite the liquor license.
你凭什么觉得我能做到
What makes you think I can do that?
因为你就是做这种事情的人啊
'Cause it's the kind of thing you do.
让我来理理思路
Let me understand.
你 按规矩办事的好好先生
You, Mr. By the Book,
在憎恨我过着这种不道德的生活之后
are asking me to do something unscrupulous,
要求我为你做同样不道德的事
after hating me for living my unscrupulous life.
我记得你十六岁那年 你叫我犯罪分子
I remember when you were 16, you called me a criminal prick.
现在看看是谁又需要那个犯罪分子帮忙了
Well, look who needs that criminal prick now.
你也需要这个
You need this, too.
如果我们不能卖♥♥酒 餐厅就赚不到钱
The restaurant won't make money if we can't sell wine.
你怎么会没有拿到酒水营业执照呢
How do you fail to get a liquor license?
这难道不是你所谓的事业的核心部分吗
Isn't that the whole point of your "Career?"
你那所谓的餐厅
You're in over your head
已经让你焦头烂额了
with this clown car you're calling a restaurant.
要么你就做好你自己该做的事
Either step up to your responsibility
要么就快停下 别浪费我的钱
or stop wasting my money.
你到底能不能帮我们弄到许可证
Can you get us a license or not?
不能保证
No guarantees.
那个监狱看守
That prison guard?
已经解决了
Taken care of.
就像你曾经教我的那样
Just like you taught me.
我们组织里有人泄漏了我去探监的消息
Someone in our organization leaked my prison visit.
这是那些亚洲人能够埋下这次袭击的唯一可能
It's the only way the Asians could have set the hit.
我会揪出那个内奸 弄死他
I'll find the rat. Squash it.
帕特里克
Patrick!
你父亲怎么样了
How's your father?
依旧那样 你姐姐呢
No change. Your sister?
她醒了
She woke up.
真的吗 她就这样醒了
Really? She just... woke up?
这也很可能发生在你父亲身上
It might happen for your father.
他可能也会很快恢复正常的
He might be back to his usual self soon.
上帝保佑
God willing.
上帝保佑
God willing.
噢 再次谢谢你 帮忙卫生检查的事儿
Oh, thank you, again, for your help with the health inspection.
你不会刚好也了解
You don't by any chance
酒水营业许可证的东西吧
know anything about liquor licenses, do you?
老板 有事需要汇报
Need to speak with you, Boss.
好吧
Well.
我希望这不是最后一次见你
I hope this isn't the last time I get to see you.
我也一样 你有我的号♥码
You, too. You have my number.
好的
Okay.
她姐姐醒了
Her sister woke up.
找到给亚洲人透露消息的那个人了
Found out who tipped off the Asians.
你应该不会高兴
You're not gonna like it.
嘿 你去哪儿了
Hey. Where you been?
医院
At the hospital.
让我来猜一下 你需要钱
Let me guess. You need some money.
就 只需要一点点钱 好吗
Just... just a scratch, all right?
我需要做一些酱汁
I-I got to do some sourcing.
下次到账时间是周一
Next installment is Monday.
T 下周一之前都没有钱了吗
T! No money till Monday?
别这样 谁说的
Come... Come on, man. What gives?
合同里写了 你可以去看看
It's in the contract. Read it.
你会喜欢的
You'll like it.
里面会有很多惊喜给你
Lots of fun surprises in there.
嘿 我需要买♥♥海螯虾
Hey. I'm doing langoustines.
如果你能去跟你♥爸♥商量一下
If you could just ask your dad
稍微早那么几天给我们钱
to give us the installment just a little early.
是这样的 我刚刚才去了我爸那里
Look, I was just at my father's to ask him to...
跟他要多点钱
For more money, okay,
我们要到周一才能拿到
and we're not gonna get it till Monday.
T 拜托
T, come on.
把门关上
Close the door.
你就不能回去问问他吗
Can't you just go back and ask him?
开餐馆不只是你的事
The restaurant is not all about you
不能光靠你心血来潮 明白吗
and your whims, all right?
我还有别的事要做呢
I've got other issues I'm dealing with.
伙计 听着 我们得齐心协力
Dude, look, we still got to work together here!
迪昂
Dion.
迪昂 如果说有人能够白手起家的话
Dion, if there's anyone who can make something out of nothing,
那非你莫属
it's you.
手可真是难画死了
Hands are, like, impossible.
要是戴着手套就容易多了
Easy if they're wearing mittens.
但是你画手画得可真好 TJ
But your hands are awesome, T.J.
我上网查了一下你妈妈的事
I Googled what happened to your mom.
你还能想起什么吗
Do you r-remember anything?
真是不容易啊
That's messed up.
喂 狗屎
Hey, Turd!
小哑巴
Mute boy.
知道不 每次看到你画的壁画
You know, I think I'm gonna puke
我都恶心得要吐了
every time I look at your mural.
好啊 我每次看到你的脸
Well, I need a barf bag
都需要拿个呕吐袋才行呢
every time I have to look at your face!
不好意思打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
迪昂·帕特雷斯在吗
Is Dion Patras here?
迪昂去鱼市了
Dion went to the fish market.
你要在这等他吗
Would you like to wait for him?
你要是想等等看的话
If you'd like to wait...
不用 呃 就是
No, uh, just...
让他三点给我打电♥话♥或者直接去找我
Have him call me or meet me there at 3:00.
东门家庭诊所
Eastgate Family Clinic?
你最好别去这家诊所
You do not want to go to Eastgate Family Clinic.
为什么
Why not?
我是说 这家诊所有什么问题吗
I mean, is there something wrong with it?
你有什么更好的建议吗
Do you have another recommendation?
我建议你三思而后行
I recommend you reconsider your decision.
什么
Excuse me?
你多大了
How old are you?
我多大都跟你没关系吧
I am none-of-your-business years old.
你最好别这样
You do not want to do this.
好吧
Okay.
听着 你自己都不知道你在说什么
Look, you don't know what you're talking about.
就给迪昂带个话 行吧
Just give Dion the message, please.
我知道我在说什么
I do know what I'm talking about.
听着 不如意事常八♥九♥
Look, there's always a problem.
马修赌博把我的家底都输光了
Matthew gambled away my savings,
鲁本把我的丰田越野车开到了酒店池塘里
Ruben drove my RAV4 into a hotel pool.
我以为迭戈是我的真命天子
I thought Diego was the one,
但他跟一个跳脱衣舞的跑了
but he ran off with a stripper.
两周之后 我发现我
Two weeks later, I found out I was...
所以堕胎应该是明智之举
So it seemed like the sensible thing to do.
听着 我不清楚你跟迪昂情况如何
Look, I don't know about you and Dion,
但是我知道要是你想要个孩子
but I do know if you want a baby...
那可能这个孩子就是命中注定的
maybe this is the baby you get.
哦 这是啥
Yo, what's this?
这是你下次见到牙仙的时候
It's the wire you're gonna wear
要戴的窃听器
next time you meet with the Tooth Fairy.
噢 别啊 不 不 不要
Oh, hell no. No, no, no, no, no.
嘿 听我说 好好听着 知道吗
Hey. Listen to me. Are you listening, huh?
我替你收拾了厨师
I tossed your chef for you.
明白吗 有得必有失 记得不
Okay? It's a two-way street, remember?
这是你欠我的
This is what you owe me.
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表