剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
盘中兽 第一季第九集
亲子鉴定试剂盒
《盘中兽》前情提要
Previously, on AMC's "Feed the Beast"...
你听我说 帕特雷斯 沃奇克必须要死
You listen to me, Patras... Woichik is gonna die,
而我很乐意杀死他
and I'm gonna have the pleasure of killing him.
我本来希望你能在病情恶化之前
I was hoping you'd move up the donor list
找到合适的捐献者
before the disease progressed to this point.
多少次了
How many times?
多少次了 迪昂
How many times, Dion?
-就一次 -你个骗子
- Once. - Liar.
西瑞奥对我来说有私人感情
Thirio's is personal to me,
我必须看着它成功
and I have to see it through.
你很有可能会后悔这个决定
There's a very good chance you're going to regret this.
就快出来了 再用力一下
Very close. One big push.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
生下来了
You did it.
他在这 他在这
He's here. He's here.
他在哪
W... where is he?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们成功了 他好可爱啊
We did it. He's beautiful.
让我看看
Let me see him.
他真完美
He's perfect.
好可爱
Oh, yeah.
哇哦 他很不舍得出来是吧
Wow. He's a keeper, huh?
哇 这是你儿子啊 兄弟
Wow, that's your son, man.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
汤米
T...
这是你儿子啊
that's your boy.
怎么了 我现在很忙
What is it, all right? I'm busy.
你将会变得更忙
You're about to get busier.
-它开了 -什么
- It's on. - What is?
你知道是什么
You know what is.
打电♥话♥给牙仙
Call the tooth fairy,
告诉他你在威利斯大道桥下等他
tell him to meet you under the Willis Avenue Bridge.
晚上11点
11 p.M.
我怎么不记得我同意做这事了
I don't remember agreeing to doing any...
卧♥槽♥
Goddamn it.
我昨天在网上查资料 关于怀孕的那些事儿
So I was looking online yesterday... pregnancy stuff.
现在小孩应该有核桃那么大
Right now, the baby is the size of a walnut.
你听到我说的了吗
Did you hear what I said?
恩
Hmm?
听到了
Yeah.
听到了 这 这有点疯狂
Yeah, no. It's... it's crazy.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我刚在添加一些东西
I just had to add something to the, uh...
到明天的产品订单里
to the produce order for tomorrow.
你和汤米的冷战大概
Ballpark... how long is this tiff
要持续多久
between you and Tommy gonna last?
听着 他真的非常生气
Look, the guy is extremely pissed, you know?
我得 我得再给他点时间
I got to... I got to give him some space.
这是 为你做的
It's, for you.
已经三天了
It's been three days.
时间够长了
That's a lot of space.
然后呢
And?
而你在这
And you being here,
做这些家务 我都没感觉了
going all domestic... not feeling it.
真的么
Oh, really?
因为我们早上一起洗澡的时候
Oh, 'cause, um, I heard some sounds coming out of that shower
我听到了一些声音 让我觉得
that we had this morning, led me to believe
你肯定是有感觉的
that you were definitely feeling something.
听到声音了吗
Hear that sound?
那是我在筑起心里的高墙
That's the sound of me putting up walls.
我不要再受到伤害了 迪昂
I am not gonna get hurt again, Dion.
换个地方住吧
Find another place.
你能不能帮我个忙
Look, could you just do me a favor?
是正经事
Strictly business.
很快就好
It'll only take a second.
这是时间敏感的材料
Okay, it's time-sensitive.
我录下了这段对话
Look, I recorded this conversation.
我只是想让你看看 这是不是有用的证据
I just... look, just tell me if you think it's, um, admissible.
你听我说 帕特雷斯
You listen to me, Patras.
这是唯一的办法了
This is the only way.
沃奇克必须要死
Woijchik is gonna die,
而我将会享受杀死他的乐趣
and I'm gonna have the pleasure of killing him.
我是说 他会因为这个进监狱的对吧
I mean, he could go to prison for that, right?
如果地方检察官听到的话
You know, if the D.A. Heard that?
我 我不知道
Um... I-I don't know.
你有没有和别人说过这个
Um... have you told anybody about this?
没有
No.
别说
Don't.
我 我把这个发给我自己
I'm just... I'm just gonna send this to myself.
我有一个朋友在司法部 我去问问她的意见
I have a friend in the DOJ... see what she thinks.
快点 我们要迟到了
Come on. We're gonna be late.
TJ 你不能穿那些袜子
Teej, you can't wear those socks.
走吧
Come on.
好吧 随便吧
Fine. Whatever.
只要快点就好了
Just hurry.
我在想 到了差不多的时候
All right, I'm thinkin', uh, somewhere in there
我要减少用马德拉酒来做葱的量
I'm gonna do a shallot Madeira reduction.
差不多的时候
Somewhere in there?
-对 差不多的时候 -那 那挺好的
- Yeah, somewhere in there. - That's... that's nice.
嗯 别担心 在我们开始之前我会和你们说的
Yeah, d-don't worry. I'll tell you before we start.
-大家好 -嗨 汤米
- Hey, guys. - Hey, Tommy.
-嗨 -嘿早上好 汤米
- Hey, yourself. - Hey, morning, T.
大厨 今晚做什么菜
Chef, what's on for tonight?
很高兴你问了
Hey, glad you asked.
你知道吗 我准备做一个好看的法国菜
You know, I'm thinking of doing a beautiful French dish...
猪包毯
porcs dans une couverture.
猪包毯 人们超级喜欢这菜
Pigs in a blanket. You know, it's always a crowd pleaser.
-你觉得呢 -行啊
- What do you think? - Right.
只要你定好了菜单就给我看一下
Well, whenever you get the menu set, let me know.
好的
Right. Will do.
-怎么了 -好了
- What? - All right, look.
你和汤米的这次冷战
This deep freeze between you and Tommy?
给这里带来了一种很诡异的氛围
It's creating a really crappy vibe in here, man.
然后我们还要假装不知道
And this pretending like we don't know?
兄弟 我们都知道 这感觉太糟糕了
Dude, we know. It sucks.
好吧 那我该怎么做呢
All right, look. What am I supposed to do, huh?
给他买♥♥束花吗 算了吧
Buy him flowers? Come on.
等时间到了他就会想通的
He'll... come around when he comes around.
你多少做点事 总比什么都不做的好
Doing something's better than nothing, man.
就是
Yeah.
早上好呀
Buenos dias.
嗨
Hey.
这里有点亮 对吧
It's kind bright in here, isn't it?
恩
Um...
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
每个人都知道那天晚上
Okay, everyone knows that we weren't inspecting
我们不是在检查温室的保温效果
insulation up at the greenhouse that night.
所以我们为什么不公开呢
So why are we keeping us a secret?
我还是你的老板 所以
Well, I'm still your boss, so...
我只是希望你不要说我们俩之间的感情
I just hope you're not saying that this thing between us
并不是认真的
isn't really a thing... between us.
这些墙很薄 对吧
These walls are pretty thin, right?
-我猜是吧 -大伙
- I-I guess. - Hey, guys!
这里面没有不端正的行为
Nothing inappropriate happening in here.
只有两个人在工作
Just two people working.
这是 这快递什么时候到的
Is that... when did the mail come?
哦 昨天
Oh, um, that's yesterday's.
我忘记要给你了 对不起
I forgot to give it to you. Sorry.
没事 没事的
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表