剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Right. Right. Yeah.
我很抱歉 真的
I'm... I'm sorry. Really.
你知道 那时候我还小 又愚蠢
You know, I was young and stupid.
他还小 又愚蠢
He was young and stupid.
我跟着你学到了很多
I learned a ton from you.
我很高兴如果你愿意来餐馆看看
So we'd love it if you would swing by the restaurant
给我们一个机会去 好吧是给我一个机会
and give us a chance to... well, give me a chance,
来 向你展示
to... show you...
我的厨艺可以达到你的标准
that I think my cooking can meet your standards.
如果没有呢
And if it doesn't?
会的
It will.
抱歉
Sorry.
如果我是个妹子
Maybe if I had a vagina.
那么你还可以在我耳边吹吹风
Then you could have screwed your way
骗我去布朗克斯
to getting me up to the Bronx.
但是 我是个汉子
But, uh, I got a penis.
如果你留下来午餐
And if you stay for lunch...
对你来说 就是今日特别供应了
for you, that's today's special.
你也听到了他说我可以..
You got that he said that I could just go suck a...
好了 我听到了
Yeah, no, I got that.
也许拉赞助也是一个办法
Maybe corporate sponsorship is the way to go.
走吧
Come on.
帕特里克
来见我
噢 真是
Oh, come on.
我为壁画的事情道歉
Sorry about your mural.
我不是故意乱画的
I didn't mean to mess it up.
可是我听别的孩子说
Well, that's not what I'm hearing from the kids
看到你故意弄坏它的
who saw you intentionally destroy it.
你涂坏了整面墙
You painted over the whole thing.
所以要对你有所惩罚 安德鲁
So, here's what's gonna happen, Andre.
你要停课两天
You're suspended for two days.
等你回来了
And then when you get back,
还要做午间卫生
you're gonna be on lunchtime cleanup duty.
等下 停课
Wait... suspended?
我要工作 我没有人手照看他
I work. I don't have anybody to watch him.
他妈妈也正好不在
His mother's not exactly available.
那校园暴♥力♥呢
What about all the bullying?
抱歉 沃克先生 但是安德鲁必须明白
I'm sorry, Mr. Walker, but Andre has to learn
他的行为带来的后果
that his actions have consequences.
好 他肯定会明白
Yeah, they sure do.
过来 安德鲁
Come on, Andre!
我得知道那个孩子回来后
I want to know when that kid comes back
T.J.也能够被保护好
that TJ is gonna be protected.
相信我 我会照顾好他的
Trust me, I'll look out for him.
很好 我们走吧
Great. Let's go.
再见李 再见陈女士
Bye, Lee. Bye, Mrs. Chen.
再见
Bye.
我脑袋里真得很乱
It was really messing with my head...
一直在想他们两个的事情
thinking about the two of them together.
在想我整个婚姻是不是就是一个谎言
Wondering if my whole marriage was a lie,
也许她还和别人在一起过
who else she might have been with.
我的意思 我仿佛在一个暗无天日的地方
I mean, I was in a really dark place...
等待着改变
for a change.
现在我想知道那种偏执 还有那种害怕
And now I wonder if that... that paranoia and that fear
是不是只是悲痛期间的另一个部分
was just another part of the grief process.
你要明白 汤米 你是对的
Y-you know, Tommy, I mean, y-you're right.
这是一个很重要的步骤
It's an important step.
有人今天心情不错
Well, somebody's in a good mood today.
是的
Well...
昨晚我约会了
last night, I had a date.
我估计进行得还顺利
I'm guessing it went well.
真是奇迹
Pure magic.
我以为我失去万斯后
I didn't think I would ever be able
就不会再让另一个男人碰我了
to let another man touch me after I lost Vance.
但是坦白说 我难以相信我竟然还等了这么久
But, honestly, I can't believe I waited so long.
好的 那是 那也是一个重要的步骤
Well, that's, um... that's an important step, too.
确实是
It is!
昨晚 我被那样触碰着
Last night, I was touched in a way...
那么久
I mean, it had been so long,
我都忘了我多么需要这种触碰
I forgot how much I needed it.
亲密行为是
Intimacy is...
在我们生活中是一个非常有力的行为
it's a very powerful force in our lives.
但是当失去伴侣后 亲密行为也会成为一件复杂棘手的事
But it can be tricky territory after losing a partner.
所以
So, um...
莫斯
Mose?
和组里的人约会 我觉得还挺好
I thought it was okay to date within the group.
噢 不
Oh. No, no, no.
我只是想知道
I-I was just wondering...
你有什么想要分享的吗
is there anything you'd like to share?
噢 呃
Oh, um...
我觉得格罗利亚战胜了过去
I think Gloria pretty much covered it.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
皮拉尔 回到话题上来
Um, Pilar, yeah, since we're on the subject,
你怀念和奥斯卡的亲密行为吗
do you miss being intimate with Oscar?
是的
Yes. Yes, I do.
百分之百
100%.
我的意思是
I mean, uh...
我想念那些小惊喜
I miss the little surprises.
他在家里到处留着的贴心的便条
Him leaving sweet notes around the house.
为我做早餐
Making breakfast for me.
总是想着我会喜欢什么
Always thinking about what I might like.
准时准点又准备齐全
Punctual and prepared.
不错
Good for you.
这是我新的人手 卡尔
This is my new man... Carl.
他肩膀上那个脑袋很精明
He's got a good head on his shoulders.
我猜钱都齐了吧
I assume it's all there?
我
I, uh...
不是
It's not...
你说什么
Excuse me?
我把一些可♥卡♥因♥卖♥♥了还贷款了
I sold some of the coke to pay the vig.
让我捋一捋
Let me understand.
你把我让你保管的可♥卡♥因♥卖♥♥了
You sold the coke I gave to you for safekeeping
来还我你欠我的钱
to pay me back the money you owe... to me.
我所有的钱
Every penny I had
都用来维持餐馆运转了
went into getting that restaurant on its feet.
我还没法还你钱 除非它盈利了
I can't pay you back until it's making money,
现在它还没盈利
and it's not making money.
你知道 我们的计划泡汤了
You see, our launch went into the crapper
那时正好在餐馆外面
when there was a drive-by shooting
有歹徒持枪射击
right outside the restaurant.
所以是切手指 还是敲掉牙齿
So break a finger, take a tooth...
随便你了
do whatever you gotta do.
我没有其他可以给你的了
I got nothing else to give.
迪昂啊迪昂
Dion, Dion, Dion.
上车
Get in the van.
禁止入内
下来
Get out.
你知道这是生命的尽头了吧
This is the end of life as you know it.
不 等下 别这样
No, wait, guys, come on.
好吧 听着 这一团糟
All right, look, this whole mess,
都是我造成的 明白吗
it's on me, all right?
不关别人的事 不要伤害其他人 你懂吗
Nobody else. No one else gets hurt. You understand?
我让你看点儿东西
I want you to see something.
景色不错是吧
Nice view, huh?
我认识开♥发♥商
I know the developer.
如果我想 地♥产♥就是我的
Lease is mine if I want it.
这么好的地方 离曼哈顿几分钟路程
Prime real estate, minutes from Manhattan,
诱惑着高贵的客人前来
to lure a distinguished clientele.
什么
W-What?!
你欠我六十万
You owe me 600 grand.
加上你从我这里抢的可♥卡♥因♥来还我的
Plus market value of the coke you robbed Patrick
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表