剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Watch this.
看着
Bam! Aah!
嘭 啊哈
Hey.
嘿
That talk you had with t.J...
你跟TJ说的话
Yeah, I know. I know. I know.
对 我知道
It's my job.
那是我的事
You're the cool uncle. I'm the dad.
你是个潇洒的舅舅 我是爸爸
Trust me, I don't want to be the dad.
相信我 我才不想当爸
Damn it.
我去
Damn. Damn it.
我擦
Damn it!
我♥操♥
Little t.J.
小TJ
Here's to it. To you, chef.
敬你的 大厨
To you.
我也敬你
Hey, yo, yo, t bone! What's up, man?
嘿嘿 小T 怎么了啦 小伙子
You got the goods?
拿到吃的啦
Bring it here, man.
放这边 小子
Oh, look at that. Look at that.
噢 看看 看看
Get some of this, huh?
来点儿吗 啊
Mmm! Oh, now, that
嗯 噢
That is good food, I'm telling you.
好好吃啊 我告诉你啊
You try some of this?
要不要来点
Got to get a piece of everything here,
这块上什么都有
Even some of the herbs. It's all important.
还有点香草 这块上的食材对身体都很好啊
It's all flavor.
万般滋味啊
Take a piece of that with the beets right there
尝尝这块 上面有甜菜
You see what happens when you mix the flavors.
把这些味道融合在一起是什么感觉
see what I mean?
懂我的意思吗
They c they complement each other.
这些食材 相辅相成
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表