剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
拜托
Come on.
牙仙要是逮到我戴窃听器 他非弄死我不可
The Tooth Fairy will kill me if he catches me wearing a wire.
你不记得这说法了吗 一物换一物
Did you not understand the term "Quid pro quo?"
这句拉丁语是说 你得戴这个窃听器
It's Latin for you're wearing a goddamn wire.
噢 你肯定是逗我呢吧
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
这是博物馆的东西
This belongs in a museum.
蓝牙功能不太靠谱
The Bluetooth bugs are unreliable.
跟你似的
Like you.
你好啊
And Voil.
穷得叮当响
Poor as a pauper.
嘿 你猜怎么着
Hey, you know what?
有志者事竟...
Dreams come true to the man who pers...
嘿 玛丽莎
Hey, Marisa.
噢 呃 海鳌虾
Oh, uh, langoustines.
对吧 火烤
Yeah, grilled.
加盐 胡椒 再来点柠檬汁
Salt, pepper, kiss of lemon.
就是 一顿美味啊
It's, uh, it's beautiful.
她有事要告诉你
She has something to tell you.
哇
Wow.
好吧 呃 我冒昧问问
Okay, uh, I hesitate to ask...
在监狱的探视间里
In the prison visitation room.
在你的小♥弟♥弟♥探视我的小妹妹的时候
When your penis was visiting my vagina.
是啊 嗯
Right. Yeah.
不是 我还是想问
No, I, uh, I still hesitate to ask...
是的 迪昂
Yes, Dion.
是你的孩子
It's yours.
你是我爱情荒漠中的一片绿洲
You were a sparkling oasis in the desert of my love life.
你想干嘛
What do you want to do?
我本来想着去堕胎的
Well, I was thinking about getting an abortion.
对啊 对嘛
Right. Right.
你 你知道吗
You know... You know what?
你的想法总是对的
Wha-Whatever you think is best.
我只是希望你知道我真的真的很支持
I just want you to know that I truly, truly support...
我本来是这么想的
I was thinking about it.
但是她让我改变了想法
Until she changed my mind.
-啥 -对不起
- What? - I'm sorry.
我都还不知道你叫什么
I don't even know your name.
哦 我叫皮拉尔·埃雷拉
Oh. Pilar Herrera.
你好 我叫玛丽莎·伽罗
Hi. Marisa Gallo.
顺便一说 我喜欢你的耳环
Love your earrings, by the way.
-赫博肯跳蚤市场淘的 -噢
- Hoboken Flea Market. - Oh!
什么鬼 啊
What the hell? What?
皮拉尔就动动嘴皮子然后咱俩就得养孩子吗
Pilar opens her mouth and makes parents of us?
那我的想法呢
What about what I want?
好啊 嗯 当然
Okay. Yeah, sure.
我们来谈谈吧
Let's explore that.
你想不想当我准备生下的
Do you want to be a real father to a real child
这个孩子的爸爸呢
that I am really going to have?
是啊
Yeah.
跟我想的一样
That's what I thought.
哦 老天
Oh, Christ.
这本来应该是我一生中最美好的一天的
This is supposed to be the happiest day of my life.
啥
What?
五秒钟之前你还打算去堕胎来着呢
You were about to have an abortion like five seconds ago!
是啊 因为我就知道你会是这个德行
Yeah, that's because I knew that you would react this way.
你 你真行
Oh, you... You.
那是谁啊
Who was that?
我律师
Yeah, my lawyer.
也是他孩子的妈
And the mother of his child.
在酒水间找到了你的手♥机♥
Found your phone in the wine room.
有几个未接来电
Missed a few calls.
谢了 摩斯
Thanks, Mose.
你搞大了你律师的肚子
You got your lawyer pregnant?
怎么会这样
How did that happen?
你懂的 就那么着呗
You know, the usual way.
严格说来 她再也不是我的律师了
Technically, she's not my lawyer anymore.
哦 严格说来
Oh, a technicality.
这 这挺好的
That's... That's good.
讲真
Seriously?
你搞大了人家的肚子之后唯一反应就是吸毒吗
Your reaction to getting someone pregnant is to snort cocaine?
是啊 我不太习惯人逢喜事一支烟
Yeah, well, I'm fresh out of celebratory cigars.
你们好啊
What's up?
你们肯定是来找汤米的
You must be looking for Tommy.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
他在 呃 在冷库
He's in the, um, walk-in.
谢了
Thanks.
你还想不想开餐馆了
Do you want a... Do you want a restaurant or not?
嗨 莫兰先生
Hi, Mr. Moran.
我是安娜·戴维斯
It's Anna Davis.
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
好 我马上就去
Okay, I'll... I'll be right out.
哥们
Dude!
你把TJ送回家来了
You brought T.J. Home.
怎么回事
Why did that happen?
嗯 我给你打了好几个电♥话♥
Uh, I called you multiple times.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没带手♥机♥
I didn't have my phone on me.
哦 巧了
Oh, good.
如果我能跟你和你的陪护人员一起谈谈的话
If I could talk to you and your Support Person together.
哟 大厨
Yo, Chef.
你想把这个放到冷库里去吧
You want these in the walk-in?
是啊
Sure.
你懂的 我一直陪在身边
You know, I'm a support-ive person
也可以说是陪护人
if not an actual Support Person.
怎么回事
What's this about?
我能跟你单独谈谈吗
Can I talk to you privately?
嗯
Yeah.
呃 你去帮帮哈比
Um, why don't you go help Habib
我跟戴维斯小姐谈谈 行吗 小伙子
while I talk to Ms. Davis, okay, pal?
这边请
Right here.
呃 TJ在学校跟人♥大♥打出手
Uh, T.J. Got into a serious fight at school...
而且是他起的头
A fight that he started.
什么
What?
你儿子要停学在家呆两天
Your son will be suspended for two days.
不 老天
No... Jesus.
知道吗 莫兰先生
You know, Mr. Moran,
我压力也很大 可能要请儿童服务机构介入了
I'm receiving a lot of pressure to bring in Child Services.
什么 谁给你压力了
Wha... Pressure from who?
校长 领导层
The principal, the administration.
TJ一年都没开口说话了
T.J. Hasn't spoken in a year.
他的成绩也在下滑
His grades are failing.
现在他在学校还用起暴♥力♥了
And now he's violent in school.
听着 这么说吧
Look, I'm telling you.
他 肯定是有人惹他了
He... He must have been provoked.
听着 我今天来
You know, I came here today
是想着缓解他们对TJ的担心的
wondering if I could ease their concern about T.J.'s situation.
看看他 看啊
Look at him. Look.
看见他多懂事了吗
You see how engaged he is?
我是说 肯定有些孩子
I mean, surely there are other kids
比他更需要儿童服务机构的保护
who are more in need of the protection of Child Services.
我进来的时候闻到大♥麻♥的味道了
I smelled marijuana when I walked in.
监护人这件事你撒谎了
You lied about having a Support Person.
听着 那是个误会
I... Look, that was a misunderstanding.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我会联♥系♥儿童服务机构的
I will be calling Child Services.
为什么 为什么你
Why? Why would...
他们会突击检查
They'll make a visit unannounced
来判断这个环境适不适合TJ
to see if this is a suitable environment for T.J.
这完全没必要
That's totally unnecessary.
我可是在帮你
Well, I'm doing you a favor.
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表