剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
市场价值
to pay... Patrick.
在这片地上建一个餐馆由你来掌握
A restaurant in this location with you at the helm,
我们一晚上就能挣五万
we could gross 50 Gs a night.
考虑到利润和成本
Factor in interest, expenses,
一年之内你就能偿还你的债务
you'll have your debt paid in a year.
你想让我再一次做你的厨师吗
You want me to chef for you again?
远不止如此
More than that.
我想让你和我一起 创造这一切
I want you to create this... with me.
但是 我已经有家叫西瑞奥的餐馆了
But, man, I-I got my own thing going on with Thirio.
你做的那只是一个试验
What you're doing is an experiment.
就像所有试验一样 它肯定会失败
And like all experiments, it will fail.
我们都知道 你在这里干活的话
We both know that the chances of success
成功的几率一定会更高
are infinitely better with this as your backdrop.
更别提有一万两千平方尺的地盘给你大展身手
Not to mention 12,000 square feet to play with,
拥有独♥立♥实验厨房♥ 还有一切顶尖厨具
a separate test kitchen, top-of-the-line everything.
迪昂
Dion...
我给你的是自♥由♥
I'm offering you freedom.
想想看 你再也不用为金钱苦恼
Imagine... you'll never have to think about money again.
查理 我一直在等你的电♥话♥
Charlie. Been expecting your call.
我会让加戈安排运输
I'll have Gekko arrange delivery.
当然了
Absolutely.
很好
Very nice.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我也希望如此
I hope so, too.
再见
Goodbye.
怎么样
So?
现在做这个
The timing, doing this...
我要好好考虑一下
I'm gonna have to give it some thought.
给你二十四小时
24 hours.
好吧 艾丹 现在还有些坏消息
Okay, Aidan, now more bad news.
老天啊 能说点好消息吗
Christ. How about some good news?
我侄子以最优等的成绩
My nephew graduated summa cum laude
从哈佛商学院毕业了
from Harvard Business School.
讲重点
Cut to the chase.
我孙子很快就要来了
My grandson will be here soon.
你没什么现金了
You're cash-poor.
现在是时候放弃你在
Time to pull the plug
布朗克斯的钱窟窿了
on your little money pit in the Bronx.
我会另外凑三万五千美金
I'm gonna have to find another $35,000
供你准备第二次去马萨特兰的旅游
for your second trip down to Mazatlan
寻找你一直喜欢的替换药材
for that alternative medicine you're so keen on.
忘了这回事吧
Forget it.
我不想再喝墨西哥马尿了
I'm done drinking Mexican horse piss.
它也没什么作用
Besides, it's not working.
哦 很高兴听到这个消息
Oh. Glad to hear it.
当然了 我不是高兴它没有作用
I'm not glad it's not working, of course.
我是高兴你能省些钱
Glad 'cause you need the money.
告诉主厨沙拉很好
Tell the chef that salad was righteous!
四号♥桌的家伙说
The guy at table 4 said...
是的 我听到了 我听到了 天啊 那家伙就是个讨厌鬼
Yeah, I heard, I heard. Jesus. Guy's a douche.
那个讨厌鬼是个会给钱的大嘴巴客户
That douche is a paying customer who might spread word of mouth.
皮拉尔 你能来屋顶一下吗
Pilar, can you come up to the roof?
温室的一些香草冻住了
Um, some of the herbs in the greenhouse froze over.
我想我们需要一些新的隔热材料
I think we might need to get new insulation.
温室需要隔热材料吗
Do greenhouses need insulation?
薄墙不就是为了能让太阳照进去吗
Isn't the whole point to have thin walls so the sun comes in?
有一面墙可能 呃
One of the walls probably got, uh...
裂了
breached.
你能上来看看吗
C-Can you just come up, take a look?
就是这样
That's it.
你需要的只是一丁点油
A tiny bit of oil is all you need.
好了 干得好
All right. Good work.
我还是不明白一面墙怎么会被裂了
I still don't understand how a wall could have gotten breached.
是被某只动物 还是...
Like, was it, like, an animal or...
哦 上帝
Oh, my God.
有人在温室里放了蜡烛吗
Somebody put candles in the greenhouse?
这简直就是想引起火灾
That's a total fire hazard!
你知道我们要付多少罚款吗 如果
Do you know what kind of fine we'd have to pay if...
哦 上帝
Oh, my God.
香草没有冻住 对吧
The herbs didn't freeze, did they?
白姜花 古巴的国花
White mariposa... national flower of Cuba.
你上谷歌♥查了古巴吗
You Googled Cuba?
可能是吧
Maybe.
我想给你一个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
我想奥斯卡
I think Oscar...
奥斯卡说的有些道理
Oscar was onto something with that.
这是我说“对不起”的方式
This is just my way of saying "Lo siento."
我以前太瞎了
I've had my head so far up my ass,
没看到你有多迷人
I haven't been able to see how amazing and...
多慷慨 还有多么富有同情心
and generous and caring you've been.
所以 我只是
So I just...
我不是圣人
It's not like I'm a saint.
我也犯了错
I made mistakes, too.
我们为什么不重新开始呢
Why don't we start over?
怎样 把过去都忘了
Hmm? Clean slate.
今晚 我们要享用希腊鱼子泥沙拉和酸奶黄瓜
Tonight, we'll be pairing the taramasalata and tzatziki
配上可口的意大利苏打水
with a lovely Italian sparkling water.
上一个三月是葡萄酿酒期
Vintage... last March.
采水的最佳时期
Fantastic month for water.
在真正的密歇根玻璃杯中沉淀过三天
Aged, uh, three days in authentic Michigan glass.
我们为什么要费心费力烹饪这些食物呢
Why do we even bother cooking it?
这是我们的工作 我们是厨师
It's what we do. We're cooks.
太浪费了
Such a waste.
哦 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
我看不下去了
I can't look.
哦
Ohh!
那简直就是犯罪
Now, that is a crime.
好的 嗯 听着 大家伙儿
All right, uh, listen up, guys.
大家伙儿
Guys!
听着 我只是想说 如果
Look, I just want to say that if...
你们有谁想跳槽
any of you want to jump ship
或另谋高就 我完全可以理解
or go to another gig, I totally get it.
听着 如果有任何厨房♥能请到我们这里的怪才厨师
Look, any kitchen would be lucky to have the...
他们都很幸运
the monster cooks we got right here.
所以
So...
嘿 门口有个家伙说他想吃晚饭
Hey, there's a guy at the door, says he wants dinner.
什么 现在吗 怎么 他无家可归吗
What... now? What, is he homeless?
该死的
Holy shit.
戴保罗?
DiPaolo?
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
戴保罗来了
It's DiPaolo!
不错的社区啊
Nice neighborhood.
我 我很抱歉 我们在你的餐厅
I-I'm sorry... did we leave something behind
落下什么了吗
at your restaurant?
我是来吃饭的
I'm here for a meal.
我希望这儿能有个餐位
I hope you have a table available.
我 呃 没有预定
I, uh... don't have a reservation.
好吧 你要干什么
All right, what's the deal?
我考虑了一下你说的话
Well, I thought about your pitch.
然后我意识到
And I realized that the
这次能摧毁你的机会实在不能放过
chance to destroy you was too good to pass up.
欢迎来到西瑞奥
Welcome to Thirio.
所有人 各就各位 品尝菜单
Everybody, reset your mise! Tasting menu!
烧一个烤章鱼
Fire one grilled octopus!
一份福生鱼片 一份鱿鱼墨汁意面
Ordering one fluke crudo, one squid-ink pasta.
猪肉在案板上切好
I want pork chop on deck.
现在 我们要把所有东西都弄好 伙计们
Now, let's make everything soignee, people.
-快 动起来 动起来 -是的 主厨
- Come on! Let's go, let's go! - Yes, Chef!
呃 嘿 蒂姆 哟 汤米宝贝
Uh, hey, Tim! Yo, Tommy boy?
他想干什么
What does he want?
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表