剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
-做好了 祝你们好胃口 -谢谢大厨
- All right. Bon appétit. - Thanks, Chef.
-敬大厨 -敬大厨
- To the chef. - To the chef.
大厨 你的律师到了
Chef, your lawyer's here.
怎么了 我起来了 有事吗
What? I'm up. What?
谢谢 谢谢你
Thanks. Thanks, buddy.
噢 该死的
Oh! Damn it.
好的 我知道了
Okay. All right.
好 不 你出去吧 走走走
Oka... No, you go. Go, go.
噢 味道不错
Ooh, that's right.
那放学后 也许我们会去 呃
So, after school, maybe we'll, uh...
我们会在艺术商店停一下 给你买♥♥个新的素描本
We'll stop by the art store and get you a new sketchbook
还有 嗯 一些那个
and, um, some of those...
什么 那些叫什么来着
What... what... What were those called?
木炭之类的东西吗
Charcoal somethings?
好吧 毕竟值得试试看
Yeah. Worth a shot.
你知道 我本应再待八个月的
You know, I still had eight months.
你简直太厉害了
You're amazing.
好了 你赶紧
Okay. Just...
我其实并没有
I didn't actually do...
恕我直言 我挺希望你能好好生活的
With all due respect, I wish you'd gotten life.
不过你可会瘦几公斤哦 对吧
Maybe you'll lose a few pounds, huh?
嗨 去换衣服 我等会跟你解释假释期间注意事项
Hey, go change. I'll explain your parole terms.
嗨 别走
Hey, hey.
过来
Come here.
可以了
All right.
要听话
Be good.
嗯啊
Ahh.
说真的 我不知道你怎么做到的
Seriously, I don't know how you did that,
不过真的感谢你
but thank you.
我们今晚应该庆祝庆祝
We should celebrate tonight.
现在庆祝又有何不可呢
Well, what's wrong with right now?
过来
Come here.
-嗨 汤米 -嗨 大家
- Hey, Tommy! - Hey, guys.
-汤米好 -最近怎么样 汤米
- Hey, Tommy! - What's up, Tommy?
不能与已知的罪犯产生关联
No association with known felons.
不能携带武器
No weapons,
当然了
and of course
你不能够 投票
you can't... vote!
所以我什么时候能再见到你
So when am I gonna see you again?
不得不承认 我总是能惹上麻烦
Well, I got to confess, I'm always getting into trouble.
而当麻烦惹上身后 我知道能去哪找个好律师
And when I do, I know where to find a good lawyer.
你知道在每年这个时候
Do you know how hard it is
弄到粉红色牡丹有多难嘛
to get pink peonies this time of year?
谢谢你 简 它们一直是我妻子的最爱
Thanks, Jane. They're my wife's favorite.
-该死的 -再见啦 大厨 伙计你保重
- God damn. - Bye, Chef. Take care, buddy.
这是我的荣幸
It's been a pleasure.
白石县监狱
这是我的荣幸
It's been a pleasure.
白石县监狱
你们特么在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
嗨 我总得去哪里吧 兄弟
Hey, I got to be somewhere, pal.
把你后车厢里的东西倒到街上
Empty your truck onto the street.
去你的
Screw you.
如果你能讲点文明 配合一点
I'd appreciate some civility...
我会很感激的
and some cooperation.
很抱歉 沃奇克先生
So sorry, Mr. Woijchik.
我刚刚没认出来是你
I didn't realize it was you.
你父亲最近还好么
How's your father?
勉强还行 现在 如果你愿意配合的话
Getting by. Now, if you'd please.
当然 好的 没问题
Yeah, yeah. Sure thing.
他不在这里 老板
He's not here, boss.
瑞·莫兰
挚爱的妻子与母亲
那能像往常一样买♥♥十瓶么
So, can I put you down for the usual 10 cases?
嗯 不行 这次就四瓶好了
Uh, no. Let's go with four this time.
你家孩子怎么样了
How's your boy doing?
T.J.吗 再好不过了
T.J.? Never better.
T.J.
T.J...
你不一定要说话 可你总得听话
You don't have to talk, but you do have to listen.
现在先做下作业吧
Now do the assignment.
怎么了 想打架啊
What, what?
你想怎么样呢 废物
What are you gonna do about it, punk?
你想说些什么吗
You got something to say?
斯塔叔叔
Uncle Stavros!
嗨 浪子回头的侄子 是吧
Hey, the prodigal nephew. Huh?
你闻起来像下水道一样
Smells like a sewer.
怎么回事
Huh?
护照
Passport.
到巴黎的机票
Ticket to Paris.
路上的开销
Spending money.
明天中午的飞机
Flight is at noon tomorrow.
莫里·菲金伯格 开玩笑吧
Maury Finkelberg? Really?
谁叫你在这么短时间内通知我
Could you have given me any less notice?
不用谢
You're welcome.
叔叔 提醒你我明晚需要请假
Uncle, reminding you I need tomorrow night off.
要去看我女儿的才艺展示
My daughter's talent show.
我记得的 亲爱的
Consider me reminded, lovely.
迪昂 你好 迪昂 再见
Hi, Dion. Bye, Dion.
迪昂 你好 迪昂 再见
Hi, Dion. Bye, Dion.
我今晚能待在这儿么
Can I stay here tonight?
我所有的房♥间和所有的女人们都被预订了
All of my rooms and all my girls are booked.
我告诉你 布朗克斯区就是下一轮淘金热
I'm telling you, the Bronx is the next damn Gold Rush.
这就是为什么这些乐透彩票机器
Which is why these lotto machines
如此超负荷工作
are working overtime.
他妈的王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
快点 出去
Come on. Get out.
这么快就要走吗
Going already? Huh?
帕特里克 你平常这时候不来的
Patrick. It's not your usual time.
我在找你的侄子
I'm looking for your nephew.
迪昂吗
Dion?
好几个月都没出现了
Doesn't get out for months.
去找他
Find him.
你知道 楼上有几个警♥察♥
You know, there's a couple of cops up there,
可能还有个法官
maybe a judge.
这样做 不论对你的生意还是我的 都不好
That's not good for business, yours or mine.
那些对我撒谎的人你知道是什么下场吗
What happens to people who lie to me?
滚蛋 帕特里克
Screw you, Patrick!
我每个月给你的走狗付了保护费
I pay your dogs every month for protection.
你们就这么保护我的吗
You call that protection?
你是知道他们为什么称呼我为牙仙子
You do know why they call me the Tooth Fairy.
不是吗
Don't you?
他不在这儿
He's not here.
莫兰先生 你好
Mr. Moran, hi.
上周的预约你没来
You missed last week's appointment.
是的 很抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
呃 工作 最近太繁忙了
Uh, work's... Work's been brutal.
我会再打电♥话♥预约的
I'll call to set something up.
还有十五分钟学校才放学
Well, we have about 15 minutes till school lets out.
来吧
Come on.
我的健康保险只包括
My health insurance only covered
与心理医生的十次会面
10 sessions with a shrink
以及语言矫正专家的十次会面
and 10 sessions with a speech therapist,
可现在 现在都超出次数了 我全都得额外付钱
but now... now it's maxed out, and it's all on me.
没有他母亲在身边 我要处理的事情太多了
It's just a lot to juggle without his mom around.
我可以想象到
I can only imagine.
是呀 你也只能想象了
Yeah, you can only imagine.
你在想些什么
What are you thinking?
我在想如果你能有多20年的经验
I'm thinking if you had 20 years more experience,
那能对T.J.产生多大不同的影响
what a difference that would make for T.J.
你这是在转移话题
You are totally deflecting.
我只是我 你也只是你
I am who I am. You are who you are.
所以让我们来谈点实在的
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表