剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Do me a favor and dunk my head in this crap
帮我个忙 把我的头按到在这堆垃圾里
And hold it down until I stop breathing.
直到我停止呼吸再放手
Hello? Hey.
你好 嘿
Hi. I'm here about a job.
嗨 我是来申请一份工作的
Oh, okay. Um, yeah, good.
噢 好的 很好
I'll get you an application.
我给你去拿一份申请表
D dude. Dude, dude. Don't be rude, huh?
兄弟 兄弟 不要这么粗鲁 好吗
Let's show the, uh the lovely young lady around here.
让我们带这位年轻可爱的女士到处转转
I'm Dion Patras.
我是迪昂·帕特雷斯
Uh, my partner, Tommy, and I are the owners here.
这是我的搭档 汤米 我们是这儿的主人
Oh, wow. Nice to meet you.
哇 很高兴见到你
Oh, nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
I'm Laura. Laura.
我是劳拉 劳拉
That's a beautiful name.
好名字
well, welcome to thirio.
欢迎来到西瑞奥
Let me show you around.
让我带你转转
Look, this is the kitchen, obviously,
看 这是厨房♥♥ 很明显
You know, the belly of the beast, right?
中心地带 你知道吧
And, uh, this is the dining room,
这儿是客厅
And you have to imagine it with 25 steel top tables
你得想象一下二十五张♥钢♥顶桌子
All spread out here.
排布在这儿
It's gorgeous. Gorgeous.
真华丽 太华丽了
Right, you know what? You're gonna fit right in.
太好了 你知道吗 你会很适应这里的
So, what made you decide to open a restaurant?
所以 你为什么想要开一家餐馆的
Well, you know, I've been,
额 你知道 我从
uh I've been cooking since I was a kid.
呃 我从小就开始烹饪了
Mm. You know, I feel like it's something
嗯 你知道吗 就像是
I was put on this earth to do, you know?
我命中注定该做的事 你懂吗
So you're an owner and a cook.
所以你既是餐厅主人也是厨师
Well, I'm a... I'm a chef.
我是大厨
Hmm. Hi.
嗨
Hi. Hi.
嗨
So, have you waited tables before?
所以 你之前有当过招待吗
Yeah, when I was 16.
有过 在我十六岁的时候
I'm not here about a waitress job.
我来这儿来不是应聘招待的
I, uh I'm a cook, too.
我 我也是一个厨师
Oh, right. I'm I'm sorry. I thought you were here for
噢 对 我很抱歉 我以为你到这儿来是为了
My dad hired me to work on the line.
我爸爸雇我到流水线上来工作
Your dad?
你♥爸♥爸
Kevin mahoney.
凯文·马奥尼
The executive chef.
厨师长
I just, uh, came to drop off my paperwork.
我只是来送一些文书的
I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other.
我猜我们会经常见到彼此的
Is he okay?
他还好吗
Yeah, yeah.
还好 还好
Uh, your dad's not here right now,
你♥爸♥爸现在不在这儿
But I'll make sure to get these to the manager,
但是我会保证把这个材料送到经理那去的
And we'll see you, um...
我们会在 嗯 你开始
When you start.
工作的时候见面的
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay.
没事
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
What's the big deal, huh?
多大点儿事 哈
So there's another cook on the line.
流水线上又多一个厨师了
Yeah, his daughter. She might be good.
是啊 他的女儿 或许是个好厨师
Good?! Well, she looks like she's never boiled an egg.
好 好吧 她看上去连鸡蛋都没煮过
Look, and how are we gonna pay her, huh?
听着 我们要怎么付她的工资 哈
Your dad's money's gonna cover another salary?
你♥爸♥爸的钱能再付起一个人的工资
Actually, Aidan's not covering much of anything lately.
事实上 艾丹最近是不会再出什么钱的了
Right, right, so kevin makes us hire his precious little girl.
好吧 好吧 所以凯文让我们雇他的宝贝女儿
Meanwhile, I got to un hire one of my guys.
也就是说 我要解雇一个我的人
Look, man, I made promises, t. These guys left their jobs for me!
听着 我保证过的 他们为了跟我辞了原来的工作
I know. I know. Look, this is our restaurant.
我知道 我知道 听着 这是我们的餐厅
What, we don't even get to hire our own people?
怎么 我们甚至不能雇我们自己的人吗
We signed a contract, okay? It's too late.
我们签了合约的 好吗 太迟了
We're stuck. No, no, you're stuck.
我们没有退路了 不不 那是你
I don't get stuck in anything.
我不会被任何事困住的
What? What is this emergency?
什么 有什么急事
I'm in the middle of a deposition.
我在免职期间
I just got one thing I need to ask you.
我有件事必须要问你
Look, I need to get out of an agreement
听着 我想解除一项条约
That I didn't know I was agreeing to.
一项我不知道我同意了的条约
Are you kidding me with this?
你在逗我吗
Look, just just hear me out.
听着 就听我讲完
All right, a contract is invalid
好吧 如果有些条款被故意
If it has things buried in it that weren't pointed out, right?
隐藏在合约里 那合约就可以被视为无效对吗
Look, it's like those those internet contracts, you know?
这就像是 像是那些互联网合约 你懂的对吧
You click "Agree" Just to get on with your life.
按下“确认”键只是为了继续生活
Did you sign the contract?
你签合约了吗
Yeah, yeah, I signed it.
是的是的 我签了
Then it's valid. I'm busy.
那就是有效的 我很忙
Uncle, what's going on?
叔叔 怎么了
Hey, I'm heading to new jersey now.
嘿 我正要去新泽西
I should be back with your money in about an hour.
应该能在一个小时之内带着你的钱回来
Great, see you later. Okay.
太好了 再见
I wake up five, six times a night.
我每天晚上会醒来五六次
I'm moody. I'm telling you.
我很阴郁 我实话告诉你
This Chinese situation is driving me tri polar.
中国国情让我非常心累
Is that that son of a bitch stavros?
那是狗♥娘♥养♥的斯塔夫罗斯吗
I hate that asshole.
我恨那个混♥蛋♥
Good morning.
早上好
And that's the last good thing I have to say.
这是我说的最后一句好话了
You lost the sinclair plaza contract.
你失去了辛克莱广场合约
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底想说什么
Troy scaffolding underbid you.
特洛伊·斯科夫林出价比你高
We had a deal.
我们约好了
Mm, you had a handshake,
嗯 那只是简单的握手
Which doesn't mean crap nowadays.
到如今 也没有什么实质意义
Damn it. Right.
该死的 没错
Boo hoo.
默哀
But that contract was supposed to cover your medical expenses
但是那份合约本该囊括你的医疗费用
And that fakakta restaurant you're starting.
和你刚开的饭店的费用
So transfer some money. From where?
那就转点些钱出来呗 从哪儿
You're no longer worth what you think you are,
你不再值那么多钱了
Mr. Restaurateur.
餐馆老板先生
Go screw yourself, ruth.
快滚 鲁思
I'd love to, aidan,
我很愿意 艾丹
But I'm too busy trying to keep your head above water.
但是我忙着避免让你被债务淹死
What am I paying you for?
我雇你干嘛用的
I thought you people were good with money.
我以为你们这种人很擅长管理钱财
I'm a jew, not a magician.
我是一个犹太人 不是一个魔术师
How are you, by the way?
顺便问一句 你怎么样
The treatments doing any good?
那些治疗有帮助吗
I'm fine.
我很好
That restaurant is the tip of the tidal wave.
那间餐馆是唯一的出路
The bronx is about to explode,
布朗克斯快要爆♥炸♥了
And I'm gonna be right in the heart of it.
而我正处于它的中心
Let's hope so because you're running out of money.
让我们抱着这样的希望吧 因为你快要没钱了
There you are. I've been trying to reach you.
你在这儿啊 我一直在找你
I must have called you like 10 times today.
我今天打你的电♥话♥不下十次了
Listen, uncle, I need that cash.
听着 叔叔 我急需那笔现金
Jesus, man. What happened?
老天啊 发生了什么
Motorcycle versus truck.
摩托车撞上了货车
You you okay?
你 你还好吗
i'm a tough, old bastard.
我是一个坚强的老混♥蛋♥
Did you, uh...Get the money?
你 你拿到钱了吗
I was busy getting this.
我被撞了
Look, I know... I I'm sorry.
听着 我知道 我很抱歉
Look, at least it's not worse, huh?
但是至少没有那么糟 不是吗
My guy in jersey took off with the cash when I didn't show.
那个在新泽西的家伙在我出现之前带着钱跑了
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表