剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
So let's... Let's talk about what's real...
T.J.不停挂科 T.J.不断打架
T.J. Failing, T.J. Getting into fights,
T.J.拒绝说话 我都懂
T.J. Not talking. I get it.
作为单亲家长你确实有太多要处理和照顾
You have a lot on your plate as the only parent.
所以现在怎么回事 我是
So what, now, I'm... I'm the only
唯一一个家里孩子在学校里惹麻烦的吗
single parent whose kid is having trouble in school?
不是 可你是唯一一个家长
No. You're the only single parent
他的儿子亲眼目睹了自己母亲
whose son witnessed his own mother get killed
在肇事逃逸后被杀死 而小孩至今没说过一个字
in a hit-and-run and hasn't said a word since.
小孩的家长也身陷酗酒问题
And whose father has a drinking problem.
我能闻到你气息里的酒味
I smell alcohol on your breath.
那是红酒
That's wine.
-我可是个红酒推销员 那可是工作的 -好了 莫兰先生
- I'm a wine rep. That's part... - Yeah, Mr. Moran,
如果这状况依旧这么每况愈下
if this continues to go downhill,
按法律我有义务通知儿童保护服务处
I'm required by law to notify Child Protective Services.
这又代表了什么呢 说具体点
What does that mean, exactly?
你会失去T.J.
You could lose T.J.
我不会让任何人带走你的
I'm not gonna let anyone take you away.
这么快就惹麻烦了吗
In trouble so soon?
我开始想你了
I miss you already.
嗨 呃 我能进去吗
Hey, uh, can I come in?
噢
Ooh.
听着 你确实是个好炮♥友♥ 可我觉得我们应该
Look, you're a great lay, but I think we should keep this
严格维持在客户与律师的这种关系
client-attorney business strictly professional.
因为品行良好放出来的吗
Good behavior?
噢 其实我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我的钱都 嗯 花在美食烹饪上了
My money's on, uh, good cooking.
-很高兴看到你 -我也是
- Glad to see you. - You, too.
你准备住下来不
Are you gonna crash here?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我就住一晚
Yeah, just for one night.
明天得飞去巴黎
Got to go to Paris tomorrow.
我 我必须得离开
Yeah, I... I got to get away.
那太糟糕了
That's too bad.
如果能时不时见到你还是挺好的
It'd be nice to have you around.
放心 我会回来的
Yeah, I'll be back.
所以你是待在一个没有健身房♥的监狱里吗
So you were in the one prison without a weight room?
真贴心
Nice.
别担心 我依旧能打得你满地找牙
Don't worry, I'll still kick your ass.
你最近怎么样 伙计 还行吗
How you doing, man? You okay?
T.J. 你记得迪昂的
T.J., you remember Dion.
瞧瞧你 最近怎么样啊 小家伙
Look at you. Huh? What's up, T-Bone?
好了 跟我来
All right. Come on.
好吧
All right.
噢 你看到他们把美♥沙♥酮♥诊所
Oh, you see they turned the methadone clinic
换成了瑜伽工作室吗
into a yoga studio?
看到了 之后那儿还会建一个有机市场
Yeah. Got an organic market coming in, too.
我知道 真是疯狂 对吧
I know. It's crazy, right?
就像我说过的一样
It's like I said, you know,
布朗克斯区可是新的布鲁克林
the Bronx is the new Brooklyn.
嗯 它确实在繁盛起来 伙计
Eh, it's coming up, man.
其实 我觉得就这区的其他地方而已
Yeah, well, parts of it.
女佣请病假了
Maid called in sick.
你看看你 你是怎么做到像这样子生活的
Look, how do you live like this, huh?
我连在监狱里都比你过的好
I had better things back in prison.
我相信他们现在能再让你住进去
Well, I'm sure they'd make room for you again.
嗨 嗯 T.J.还好吗 他看起来有点
Hey, uh, is T.J. All right? You know, he seems a little...
太安静吗
Quiet?
受打击了
Dented.
如果是受打击了倒还好 我担心他真的出问题了
Dented, I'll take. It's broken I'm worried about.
自从她死后 他就没再说过话
He hasn't spoken since she died.
噢 另外 真感谢你能来参加那场葬礼
Oh, thanks for coming to the funeral, by the way.
这个吗 呃 那天县监狱
Oh, yeah, well, uh, the county jail
通行证全都发完了
was all out of hall passes that day.
噢 汤米 你在逗我吗
Oh, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, you're killing me.
你 你有一个价值两万美元炉子 而你的冰箱竟然是空的
You... You got a $20,000 stove, and your fridge is empty.
我没太多时间能去食品店购物
Well, there's not a lot of time for grocery shopping.
可酒确实存了不少啊 我懂了
All stocked up on wine, though, I see, huh?
你和这些酒这几天相处得怎么样啊
How are you and the bottle getting along these days?
事实上 相当好
Really well, actually.
-是吗 -是的 不 其实我们都已经相爱了呢
Yeah? Yeah, no. We're... We're in love.
那你和那些毒品呢
How about you and the blow?
我们分手了
We broke up.
毕竟蹲在监狱里挺难弄到毒品的 是吧
'Cause it's so hard to get drugs in prison.
好啊
Yeah.
顺便 谢谢你来看我
Yeah, thanks for coming to visit me, by the way.
抱歉 我不是每次都在吗
I'm sorry. Was I not there for you?
真有趣 我分明记得
That's funny, uh, 'cause the way I remember it,
有次我真的很需要你的时候
the one time I really needed you,
你知道的 我妻子死了后
you know, when my wife was killed,
你却吸毒 然后把我们一起工作的餐馆烧了
you got coked up and burned down the restaurant we worked at.
所以我失去的不止是我的妻子
So not only did I lose my wife,
我还失去了我最好的朋友 和我的工作
I lost my best friend and my job.
所以不 我还要感谢你
So no, no, thank you.
瑞的事情我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Rie.
我也很想她
I miss her, too, you know?
嘿 你还好吗 小屁孩儿
Hey, what's up, T-bone?
你饿吗
You hungry?
像这样 把它搭好
So, put it down like that.
啊 等 等一下 先别吃
Ah, j-j-just... Just hold on, champ.
什么
What?
继续
Go on.
得了吧
Oh, come on, man.
汤米 你干什么呢 饭快凉了
Tommy, what are you doing? The food's getting cold.
听着 我真得
Uh, look, I'm really...
我真的不用这样讲究
I'm really not having this with you.
好吧 听着 除非你先吃
All right, listen, the kid doesn't eat
不然孩子不可以吃
until you do it.
今晚 我们特别的一餐
Tonight, we have, uh, our special...
自♥制♥马尔法提面 加上成熟的藤蔓罗马西红柿
House-made malfatti with vine-ripened Roma tomatoes,
自♥制♥马尔法提面 加上成熟的藤蔓罗马西红柿
House-made malfatti with vine-ripened Roma tomatoes,
自♥制♥马尔法提面 加上成熟的藤蔓罗马西红柿
House-made malfatti with vine-ripened Roma tomatoes,
帕尔马干酪和罗勒
Parmesan, and basil.
帕尔马干酪和罗勒
Parmesan, and basil.
与2010年产的古典康帝酒完美相配
Pairs perfectly with this 2010 Chianti Classico,
一串古老的桑娇维赛黑葡萄 在传统博蒂
an old-world Sangiovese, aged in traditional botti.
那种大尺寸的 无色橡木桶中储存
That's large-format barrels, neutral oak.
这种干燥的 红色的 中等大小的果子
Look for dried red fruits, a medium body,
有着令人愉悦的 垂涎的酸度
and a bright, mouthwatering acidity.
现在他回来了
And he's back.
我们可以吃了吗
Can we eat already?
我好久没做过意大利菜了 生疏了
Okay, so I'm a little out of practice cooking Italian.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
那顿饭已经算是不错了
That meal was perfectly mediocre.
我还是想做希腊菜
I still want to do Greek.
好吧 如果你去了巴黎 就很难做了
Yeah, well, it's gonna be hard if you're moving to Paris.
跟我一起来巴黎怎么样
Oh, why don't you come to Paris with me?
说真的
Seriously.
我们可以在那儿开家餐馆
We could do the restaurant there.
好主意
Great idea.
好啊 T.J.长大了可以自己生活了
Yeah, T.J.'s old enough to live here on his own.
噢不 T.J.也想一起来
Oh, no, no. T.J.'s already coming.
我们只是想知道 你想不想来
We... We just wanted to know if you wanted to come.
噢真的吗
Oh, yeah?
你真是疯了
You're out of your mind.
我是认真的 我的意思 你考虑一下
Seriously, though. I mean, think about it.
你懂的 你 我 和T.J.
You know, you, me, Teej...
三个单身汉 在爱之都随心所欲地生活
Three bachelors letting loose in the city of love.
来吧 我们会有家最棒的希腊餐馆
Come on, man, we... we would have the best Greek restaurant
全巴黎最棒
in all of Paris.
我不能强迫T.J.那么做
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表