剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Your old man's actually getting some exercise.
要把身体练好才能抓住那个坏人
Got to be in shape to chase down that rugrat.
你不用给我回电♥话♥了
Anyways, there's no need to call back.
我只是提醒你明天记得一起吃早餐
I'm just confirming our breakfast for tomorrow.
爱你 宝贝
Love you, sweetie.
这就是你的慢跑吗
That your idea of a jog?
你在逗我吗
You kidding?
对我来说 这已经是全速跑了
For me, this is practically a sprint.
嘿
Hey.
听着 帕特里克
Listen, Patrick.
我知道我曾经跟你对着干 但那已经是过去了
I know I've been on your ass, but I'm done.
我对你没有敌意
I got nothing real on you.
我在电梯里打了你
I beat on you in an elevator,
你把我女儿吓了个半死 我们为什么要这样
you scare the hell out of my daughter, and why?
我们只是在努力做对我们的家庭有利的事
We're both just trying to do right by our families.
是的
And we are.
所以就让我们把关注点放在家庭上 然后休战吧
So let's just focus on our families and call it a draw.
行吗
Huh?
我的意思是 有的时候你必须得放下
I mean, sometimes you just got to move on.
意识到什么对你来说才是最重要的
Realize your priorities in life.
有的时候 是的
Sometimes.
所以你在他不知道的情况下
So, what, y-you took the gun
从他的保险箱里拿了枪
from the case without his knowing?
这个被你陷害的孩子
This kid whose locker you put it in,
是一直在欺负你的那个吗
he the one that's been bullying you?
嗯
Mm.
聪明的孩子 很有创意
Bright boy... creative.
这不应该是我们从这场闹剧里
Yeah, that's not really the takeaway
得出的结论
from this little episode.
我没看到你对那个孩子有采取什么措施
I didn't see you doing anything about that kid.
TJ 上楼去
T.J., go upstairs.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要让一个十岁的孩子接近枪
How in the hell do you let a 10-year-old near a gun?
天啊 我八岁就开始用枪了
Oh, Christ, I shot my first gun when I was 8.
有的孩子就是不怕枪 或是他们自己的影子
Some boys aren't afraid of guns or their own shadow.
你应该知道警♥察♥调查了那把枪之后
Well, you do realize it's all gonna come back to you
迟早会找到你头上的吧
when the police trace that gun, right?
别傻了
Don't be an idiot.
我的枪没一支是注册过的
None of my guns are registered.
听着 过一段时间这件事就会平息了
Look, just give it some time and this'll blow over.
平息
Blow over?
我不能让别的孩子因为TJ所做的事而进少管所
I can't let some kid go to juvie for something that T.J. Did.
那怎么办 你要告发你自己的儿子吗
So what? You're gonna turn in your own son?
呃 汤米
Uh, T?
-汤米 -怎么了
- T. - What?
听着 我知道这事也许跟我无关
Look, I, uh... I know this is probably none of my business...
-是跟你无关 -先听我说
- No, it's not. - Hang on a minute.
或许这是那孩子应得的报应
Look, maybe the kid got what he deserved.
拜托 我们都知道他一直都在欺负TJ
Look, come on. We know he's been hitting T.J.
我的意思是 谁知道他还对他做过什么或者打算做什么
I mean, God knows what else he's done to him or p-planning to do.
听着 我不是说TJ不该受到惩罚
Look, I'm not saying T.J. Shouldn't be punished.
他绝对该受到惩罚
Absolutely. I mean, he should be punished.
你应该毫不含糊地让他知道
You need to show him in no uncertain terms the...
他的行为所带来的后果
you know, the consequences for what he did.
你觉得我应该打他还是用皮带抽
You think I should hit him or use a belt?
只要能达到目的就好
Whatever drives home the point.
够了
Okay, enough!
我会决定怎样处置我的儿子
I'll decide what to do about my son.
安德鲁现在因为他没做过的事
You know, Andre's in a lot of trouble
而被警方拘留
with the police... for something he didn't do.
我只想告诉你 我对你很失望
I just want you to know, I'm really disappointed.
而且我必须要 要采取点措施
And I'm gonna have to... gonna have to do something.
我跟你说了 都结束了
I told you. I'm done.
我已经放下了
I've let it go.
我发誓
I swear.
我明白 但这不是因为你
I understand, but this isn't about you.
帕特里克 拜托
Patrick, please.
这样做没有意义
There's no point in this.
有些事情必须要做
Something has to be done.
你知道吗 在我们的世界里
You know, in our world...
冤冤相报永远不会结束
it's never enough.
在我的世界里
In my world...
现在就要结束了
now it's enough.
要把身体练好才能抓住那个坏人
Got to be in shape to chase down that rugrat.
你不用给我回电♥话♥了
Anyways, there's no need to call back.
我只是想提醒你记得明天要一起吃早餐
I'm just confirming our breakfast for tomorrow.
爱你 宝贝
Love you, sweetie.
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking about?
真假是非 血浓于水
Right and wrong, blood thicker than water...
你懂的 就那些东西
you know, the usual stuff.
你不需要再听别人的观点了 所以我就不发表意见了
You don't need more people offering an opinion, so I won't.
但是我想说 每个人都有秘密
But I will point out... everyone has secrets.
晚安
Good night, cario.
晚安
Good night.
嘿
Hey.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yep.
听着 呃 明天见 汤米
Listen, I'll, uh... I'll see you tomorrow, T.
你知道吗
You know, um...
如果你
if you, uh...
如果你想的话 你可以留下来
if you want to stay here, you can.
你确定吗
You sure?
这是你的卧室
It's your bedroom.
嘿 听着 伙计
Hey, uh, listen, man.
不管你决定怎样处置TJ
You know, whatever you decide to do with T.J.
还有那个孩子 我都支持你
and that kid, look, I, uh... I support you.
百分之百支持
You know, 100%.
伙计 我们是搭档
Man, we're partners.
所以你怎么想的
So what do you think?
你想清楚要怎么做了吗
Uh, you know what you're gonna do?
没
No.
我不知道 或许
I don't know, maybe...
或许有时候
maybe sometimes
人们不知道真♥相♥反而更好
it's better people don't know the truth.
嘿 汤米
Hey, T.
嘿 那是你儿子
Hey, that's your boy.
汤米 那是你儿子
T, that's your son.
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表