剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
It's not a problem.
我向上帝发誓 我拿给你
I'll have it for you, I swear to god.
我为什么要信任你
Why do I trust you?
最迟明天
Tomorrow.
托马斯
Thomas.
什么鬼 你还和帕特里克·沃奇克交好了
What was that? You're friends with patrick woijchik now?
没有
No.
他只是过来为我们新店开张表示祝贺
He just wanted to wish me luck on our new venture.
那他是讽刺你吗
Was he being ironic?
你可是把他的饭店一把火烧掉了
I mean, you burned down his restaurant.
我从局子出来之后和他道过歉了
I already apologized about all that when I got out of prison.
他已经不在意了
He was -- he was cool about it.
哼 真不错啊
Huh. That's sweet.
他一看就是那种不记仇的人
I mean, he does seem the forgiving type.
他说他有保险公♥司♥赔偿金
Look, dude, he -- he said they got the insurance money
反正他们本来也正想
And that they were looking to get out
解决掉饭店这个烂摊子
Of the restaurant business anyways.
这是因祸得福啊
It was a blessing in disguise.
你想想
You called it.
别放在心上了 好吗
Hey, just -- just let it go, huh?
我们今晚做得很好
I mean, we did -- we did good tonight.
好好享受吧
You know, just, uh -- you know, just try and enjoy it.
该死
Shit!
警方认为这是一起涉及黑社会的枪击事件
In what police believe may be a gang-related shooting
在今晚九点后
Occurring just after 9:00 tonight
发生在170号♥的三体大道上
At the corner of 170th and trinity avenue...
嘿 那是我们店的招牌
Hey, there's our sign.
两人确认死亡
...There are two confirmed dead.
显然这对布朗克斯
It certainly won't help this borough
摆脱暴♥力♥犯罪的不良形象是个严重的打击
Shake its reputation for violence and crime.
有些人说布朗克斯是西大荒
Some have taken to calling the bronx the wild west.
西瑞奥
Thirio.
今晚 这里的确如此
But tonight, it truly is. Yes.
十二频道新闻 我是玛丽·苏·怀特
For channel 12 news, I'm mary sue white.
下次再来 西瑞奥
Another time, maybe. Thirio.
你预定的四人桌
Uh, yes, your party of four.
好的 您是否打算择日再来
Okay, um, would you like to reschedule for another night?
稍等片刻
hold on one moment, please.
这里是西瑞奥 好的
Thirio. Okay.
好的 好的 下次再来
Um, okay, maybe, uh, another time.
西瑞奥
Thirio.
你为什么这么看着我
What are you looking at me like that?
又不是我开的枪
I didn't start the shooting.
是啊 但是你保证和你一点关系都没有吗
No? You had nothing to do with it?
什么 你真的认为我和这件事有关系
What, you seriously think I was invo--
为什么帕特里克·沃奇克来找你
Why was patrick woijchik here?
好的 请稍等片刻
Yes, uh, sorry, hold on one moment.
你能如实回答我的问题吗
Can any part of you answer that without lying?
西瑞奥
thirio.
你戒毒了吗 像我之前告诉过你的
Did you get rid of the coke, like I told you to?
你能如实回答我的问题吗
Can any part of you answer that without lying?
好吧 汤米
All right, look, t.
别说了
Don't. Don't even start.
你身上总有什么不对劲
There's always something else going on with you.
你这样无端的猜测是为什么
Look, where's all this coming from, huh?
您打算择日再来吗
Would you like to reschedule?
我知道你很担心饭店的运营
Look, I know you're worried about the restaurant, okay?
我懂你 我也担心
I get it. I am, too,
但是 你知道的 这一切
But, yeah, you know, all this -- it's...
都会随风而逝
It's gonna blow over.
我们还会好起来的
We're gonna be okay.
我可不信这一套
I don't know about that.
我们昨晚进行了试营业
We had our soft opening last night.
非常成功
It was good.
你应该来看看
You would have...
大家都很享受
People enjoyed it.
但我过得很艰难
It's hard for me, though. I --
好像我人不在那儿
It's like I wasn't there.
你知道吗 好像我的味觉不管用了
You know, my -- my palate was off and...
我已经尽我所能了 但是我也不知道怎么回事
I'm doing the best I can, but I don't know, rie.
我人生中最重要的三个人
Of the three most important people in my life,
两个不能和我说话 第三个
Two can't talk to me, and the third,
一开口就满嘴谎言
Every time he opens his mouth, he lies.
或许你不能和我说话是好事
Maybe it's good you can't talk to me.
因为我想问你的第一件事就是
'cause the first thing I'd ask is...
你是不是和迪昂睡过
Did you sleep with Dion?
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表