剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
要是他们发现我把突击检查这事告诉你了
I could lose my job if they found out I gave you
我可能连工作都丢了
a heads up about this visit.
是啊 你丢了工作可能是件好事
Yeah, maybe you should lose your job.
看在你儿子的面子上 莫兰先生 别这么混♥蛋♥
For your son's sake, Mr. Moran, get your shit together.
看起来真棒 头儿
That looks amazing, Boss.
这菜看上去不错 老板
That looks amazing, Boss.
噢 顺便说一句
Oh, by the way...
这是安全屋的名单
here's a list of the safe houses
我们一直在核查 以免要搬动货物
we've been checking out in case we got to move product.
你煮的兔子可以啊
You cook a mean rabbit.
-玛妮菲尔干红葡萄酒 -嗯
- Magnifique. - Yeah.
这菜真不错 老板
Real good meal, Boss.
麻烦给我做一杯卡布奇诺
Would you make me a cappuccino, please?
嗯
Mm.
来点餐后酒吗
Dessert wine?
谢谢
Thank you.
我准备去监狱里看我爸的时候
Any word on who told the Asians
你知道是谁告诉亚洲人的吗
when I was going to be visiting my father in prison?
我们会抓到他的 别担心
We'll catch the rat. Don't worry.
这法式布蕾怎么样
How's the creme brelee?
醉仙欲死
To die for.
你准备拿这笔钱做什么
What are you doing with all that money?
什么 什么钱
What? What money?
开玩笑而已
I'm joking.
天呐
Jesus.
你是我堂兄欸
You're my cousin.
干杯
Nostrovia.
干杯
Nostrovia.
如果我认为是你做的 你会知道的
If I thought it was you, you'd know.
好了 你现在知道了
And now you know.
听到我说话了吗 比利
Can you hear me, Billy?
很好
Good.
你给我听着
'Cause I want you to hear this.
我会看着你死去
I am going to watch you die.
说实话 帕特丽夏
Actually, Patricia,
你可以马上给你朋友办张酒类营业执照
you can expedite a liquor license for a friend.
你丈夫建公♥寓♥的时候 这位朋友
A friend who helped your husband cut some corners
可让他走了不少捷径
to get his condos built.
我知道你会尽力的
I know you'll do your best.
真♥他♥妈♥婊
What a bitch.
你刚刚说什么
You were saying?
腹痛 气急和呕吐症
The abdominal pain, shortness of breath, vomiting...
血小板含量也在减少
Platelet count is down.
白细胞数量不乐观
White-cell count is not good.
我还以为你的治疗措施
I thought your treatment
会有所成效 而不是让我病情加重
was supposed to do something other than make me more sick.
随时都有可能复发
Relapse was always a possibility.
嗯
Hmm.
我要怎么做
Bottom line?
你需要骨髓移植
You need a bone-marrow transplant.
我不想这么做会怎样
And if I don't want to do that?
白血病已经恶化到这阶段
At this stage of leukemia,
预测活不到一年
the prognosis can be less than a year.
你跟家人谈起过你的健康状况吗
Have you discussed your health condition with your family?
关于骨髓配对捐赠者
Blood relatives are your best bet
血缘之亲的概率最大
as far as finding a matching donor.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
嗯 今天是她生日
Well, it's her birthday.
嘿 我比你先认识她 兄弟
Hey, I knew her before you did, bro.
额 还记得在那个韦伯斯特大道公♥寓♥度过的万圣节吗
Uh, remember that one Halloween at the Webster Avenue apartment?
记得
Yeah.
好的
Right.
或许现在 不适合谈这个
It's... It's probably not appropriate.
确实不怎么适合
Probably not.
嗯
Yeah.
-噢 -噢
- Oooh! - Oh!
噢 哇
Oh! Whoo!
你许了什么愿
What did you wish for?
那个嘛 说出来就不灵啦
Well, it won't come true if I say it out loud.
那么 你应该许能让更多愿望实现的愿望
Well, you should have wished for more wishes.
噢
Oh.
这样你就能告诉我许了什么愿望
Then you could tell me what you wished for,
即使那个实现不了
and if it didn't come true,
你还有很多的愿望可以实现
you'd still have like 1,000 more wishes.
孩子说得有道理
Kid has a point.
如果我告诉你我许了能让更多愿望实现的愿望
But if I told you I wished for more wishes,
那我所许的能让更多愿望实现的愿望不就不灵了吗
then the wish for more wishes wouldn't happen.
懂了没
See?
不是这样的
That's not how it works.
没错 瑞 就是这样
Yeah, Rie, that's not how it works.
-肯定不是 -但你知道吗
- Of course not. - But you know what?
我也很好奇
I'm curious, too.
对啊 你就说了吧 别一个人藏着
Yeah, come on. Don't keep it to yourself.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
希望不久的将来 和我的儿子还有丈夫一起
I wished for a perfect opening night at Thirio,
能在西瑞奥迎来完美的首映之夜
in the not-too-distant future, with my boys.
还有一匹小马
And a pony.
今年我不妥协 一定要匹小马
Really holding out for a pony this year, guys.
啊 听着 我得走了
Ah, man. Listen, I got to jet
爱你 拜
I love you and leave you.
生日快乐 老女人
Happy birthday, old lady.
什么叫老女人
Old lady?
这儿 先来一口
There. Get the first piece.
正中火心
Fire in the hole!
走起
There we go.
哇
Whoo!
不好意思 我接个电♥话♥
Uh, excuse me.
你好
Hello?
我要见你 来我家
I need to see you. My house.
听着 我现在走不了 兄弟
Look, I can't, man.
我还在做饭
I-I'm in the middle cooking.
给谁做饭呢 你的朋友汤米·莫兰
Cooking for your friend Tommy Moran?
还有他纯真的儿子吗
And his angelic son T.J.?
还是你那可爱的律师朋友
How about that lovely lawyer friend of yours?
她叫什么 玛丽莎·伽罗吗
What's her name? Marisa Gallo?
她看上去不错嘛
She seems nice.
我没有在询问你的意愿 迪昂
I'm not asking, Dion.
我不是这么教你的
That's not how I showed you.
力度怎么这么轻
Why are you going so easy?
你打架啦
Did you get into a fight?
赢了吗
Did you win?
好孩子
Attaboy.
等你的指关节痊愈了再说
Let's give your knuckles time to heal.
给你看样东西
I want to show you something new.
你在这啊
There you are.
那个公♥关♥女士给我回电♥话♥了
I got a call back from that PR lady.
要给西瑞奥的开场之夜造造势
Thirio's gonna have some buzz for opening night.
造点势也好
Buzz is good.
在慰藉小组没看到你
We missed you at Grief Group.
我当时开不了车
I couldn't drive.
我可以载你一程
I would have given you a ride.
我不想去 你知道吗
I didn't want to go, you know?
我最不需要的就是“哭笑环节”
The last thing I need is our Crying Circle of Fun,
坐在一起 谈论着我们有多难过
sitting around, talking about how sad we all are.
我一点都不难过
I'm not sad.
我很愤怒
I'm pissed.
我很生气
I'm angry.
我的人生就这样一直萎靡不振
Left this stinking hole in my life for no good reason.
我听到你说的话了 伙计
I hear you, man.
我的前女友 蒂芙尼 她没有死
My ex, Tiffany... She didn't die.
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表