剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Is everything okay?
你应该回去工作了
You should probably get back to work.
我确定经营这个地方 你已经够忙的了
I'm sure you have your hands full running this place.
我可以休息一下 劳逸结合嘛
I can take a break. It'd be nice to catch up.
我是说 如果你有时间
I mean... if you have time.
他是你的保镖吗
Is he your bodyguard?
是同事
My associate.
你做这种生意多长时间了
How long have you been in this business?
一辈子
I grew up in it.
那么说
So...
你跟你所爱的人怎么样了
how's it going with the person you're in love with?
单相思
Unrequited.
你开心吗 帕特里克
Are you happy, Patrick?
我一直都很开心
I have been.
以前拥有一家餐馆 我很开心
I enjoyed owning a restaurant.
为什么不再试试呢
Why not do that again?
因为这不符合
Because it doesn't line up
我父亲的愿望
with my father's vision for our business.
他觉得我们的生意 很宝贵
He found it... precious.
肯定很难过吧
That must be hard.
你是一个非常 敏感的人
You're a very... sensitive person.
而且听起来你父亲不理解你
And it sounds like your father doesn't understand you.
为什么不从他的阴影下走出来
Why not step out of his shadow?
为什么不跟随你的内心 做让自己开心的事情
Be yourself and do whatever it takes to make you happy?
嗨 哥们儿
Hey, man.
听我说 呃 跟你说件事
Listen, uh, just letting you know,
我叔叔准备结婚了 别问
my uncle's getting married. Don't ask.
他想在西里奥举办婚礼
He wants to do it here at Thirio.
我刚跟帕特里克·沃奇克见过面
I just had a face-to-face with Patrick Woijchik.
你什么意思 他来过这里
What do you mean? He... he was here?
他说你欠他六十万 是吗
He said you owe him $600,000. Is that right?
实际情况有点复杂
It's a little more complicated than that.
这么说你当初又唱又跳
So your whole song and dance...
"为了瑞经营餐馆 为了TJ经营餐馆
"Do the restaurant for Rie. Do it for T.J."
全都是胡说八道
It was all bullshit.
-他到底对你说了什么 -真♥相♥
- What exactly did he say to you? - The truth.
这家餐馆 我们努力的一切
That this restaurant, that everything we've been working on
都是为了替你还债
is just so you can pay off a debt.
你操控我的感情
You manipulated my feelings
你利用我的儿子 给你收拾烂摊子
and you used my son to save your own ass.
有些事你要先明白
There's something you gotta understand first.
如果我找不到还他钱的方法
If I don't find a way of paying him back,
如果 如果我离开镇子
if... if I'd have left town,
他说 他要杀了所有跟我亲近的人
he said he was gonna kill everyone that is close to me.
-省省吧 -第一个就是你 汤米
- Give me a break. - Starting with you, Tommy!
他说他会杀了你
He said he was going to kill you.
我不能让这种事发生
And I couldn't let that happen.
对我来说 你比一切都重要
You mean more to me than anything.
想想二十五年前
Come on, think back 25 years.
我的父母被人谋杀
My parents had just been killed.
我 我一直住在我叔叔的妓院里
I'm... I'm living in my uncle's whorehouse.
那时候 他从监狱进进出出
He's in and out of jail most of that time.
然后你来了
And then you come along,
你给了我 我唯一需要的东西
and you give me the one thing that I needed...
一个我可以依靠的人
someone I could count on.
你过去老是说 我帮过你
You always used to say that I helped you, you know,
跟学校里那些找人麻烦的
standing up to those punk kids
小阿飞对峙
who were picking on you at school.
但是 不 是你在帮我 汤米
But, no. You... you helped me, Tommy.
你拯救了我的生活
You... you saved my life.
所以我不会让任何人伤害你
So I can't let anybody hurt you.
我必须想出什么办法
I had to think of something.
你威胁TJ
You threatened T.J.
我会弥补的
I'm gonna fix it.
向天发誓 我会想出办法
I swear to God, I'm gonna figure it out.
我们一起来想办法
We'll figure it out together.
今天早上我见到我父亲了
I saw my father this morning.
他好像恢复了精力充沛的老样子
He certainly seems to be back to his feisty old self again.
-是的 他在变好 -太棒了
- Yes. He's making progress. - Wonderful.
所以你会准许送他回监狱
So you'll authorize his transfer back to prison.
他现在的情况还很严峻
He's still in serious condition,
刚刚开始从中风中恢复过来
just starting to rehab from his stroke.
他在监狱医务室也能继续恢复
He'll rehab just as well in the prison infirmary.
这对于他真的是最安全的选择吗
Is that really the safest option given what happened to him?
你没明白我的意思
You're not hearing me.
我父亲已经准备好回监狱 就是现在
My father is ready to go back to prison. Now.
嗨 你要跟帕特里克·沃奇克做生意吗
Hey, are you going into business with Patrick Woijchik?
你怎么认识帕特里克·沃奇克的
How do you know Patrick Woijchik?
在医院的时候
From the hospital.
呃 我姐和他爸爸住同一层病房♥
Uh, my sister and his dad were on the same floor.
卫生检查有问题
He helped me out
他当时帮了我的忙
when I was in a jam with the health inspection.
怎么帮的忙
Helped you out how?
他打了个电♥话♥ 他有关系
He made a call. He has connections.
好吧 这些关系
Okay, about those connections...
是帕特里克的生意见不得光的一面
There's a rougher side to Patrick's business
而你不知道
that you ay not know about.
我知道
I kind of do know about that.
我还知道他对餐馆充满了热情
I also know he's passionate about restaurants.
皮拉尔 他是个罪犯
Pilar, he's a criminal.
你应该离他远一点
Just... you should stay away from him.
我要告诉你 你对他了解还远不够
I'm telling you, there's more to him than you know.
他可以为我们做更多
He could do more for us.
我认为这对你们两个人都好
I think it'd be good for both of you.
好吧 你真的不知道
Okay, you really don't know
现在你在说什么
what you're talking about right now.
我知道 他很聪明 很有悟性
I do. He's smart and he's savvy...
皮拉尔 我处理过一连串的烂事
Pilar, I've got a lot of crap I'm dealing with,
帕特里克就是其中最麻烦的
and Patrick's at the top of that list.
我懂了 你以为你知道什么是为我好
I get it. You think you know what's good for me,
但是你错了
but you're wrong.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
嗨 我是玛丽莎·盖洛
Hi, you've reached Marisa Gallo.
请留言
Please leave a message.
嗨
Hey.
我猜你不会回我电♥话♥
So I guess you're not gonna answer my calls.
听我说
Look...
我想成为你生活的一部分
I wanna be a part of your life.
如果我不能
And if I can't have that,
至少我想成为我们孩子的父亲
then I at least wanna be a father to our kid.
所以 呃
So, uh...
你知道 就是 就是想让你知道这些
you know, just... just letting you know that.
好吧 越快越好
Well, the sooner the better for me.
很好 到时候见
Great. I'll see you then.
出什么事了
What's going on?
今天我来接TJ
I have T.J. Today.
你以为 见识到你的所作所为之后
You think I'm gonna let him set foot in your house
我还会让他踏足你的家
after what you did?
算了吧
Forget it.
我换了所有枪盒的锁
I've changed the locks on all my gun boxes.
不会再发生那种事了
Won't happen again.
去你的不会再发生
Damn right it won't happen again
因为我不会在让他靠近你了
'cause I'm not letting him near you anymore.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
有人差点被杀
Somebody could've been killed.
好吧 不去我的家
Fine. We won't go to my house.
过会儿我去接他 带他去吃点东西
I'll pick him up later, take him for a bite to eat,
然后我们直接去艺术展
and then we'll go straight to the art show.
这次见面你批准了吗
Does that meet with your approval?
什么 他邀请你去艺术展
What? He invited you to the art show?
当然了
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表