剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Just -- just leave right now!
快走
Go!
不不不 不是那一瓶
No, no, no, not that one.
那个 那个 那个还要五年才成熟
That's -- that's -- that's five years from maturing.
你才还要五年才成熟呢
You're five years from maturing.
等 等 等会儿 那个是
Wait, wait, wait, wait, what's --
斯塔夫罗斯拿着的那是什么
What's stavros carrying?
不要这种垃圾货
No, that's crap.
你不满意我偷的东西
You don't like what I'm stealing,
你就自己来这儿偷
You come down here and get it yourself.
对 他说的对 兄弟
Yeah, he's not wrong, man.
好吧 如果你们要带走点儿什么 至少
Right, if you're gonna take something, at least --
至少带点儿波尔多葡萄酒
At least take some bordeaux.
听到了吗
You getting that?
嗯 听到了听到了
Oh, yeah, yeah.
哦 还有 呃 法托利亚七号♥
Oh, and the, uh -- the fattoria '07.
不 不 不 那是 那是九号♥
No, no, no, that's -- that's the '09.
那完全是垃圾啊 你们到底懂不懂行
That's total junk. Don't you know anything?
我们当然不懂 朋友 你才是专家
No, we don't know anything, man. You're the somm.
好吧 去旁边的过道
Okay, you know what? Go to the next aisle.
-对 就在那儿 就是那儿 -什么 这个吗
- Yeah, right there. Right there. - What, this?
拿 拿上那箱夏托纳夫 对 那玩意儿简直让人欲罢不能
Gra-- grab the chateauneuf. Yes, that stuff's like a dream.
拿两箱 等等 要不
Get two cases. Yeah, actually,
嗯 拿四箱吧
Yeah, get four.
高兴吗 嗯 感谢我吗
Happy? Huh? Grateful?
你现在想跪舔老子了吧 是不是
You want to tickle my balls right now, don't you?
爱你哦 兄弟
Love you, man.
皮拉尔
Pilar?
莫斯 开始装车
Mose, start loading up.
等等 你们给我拿格拉巴酒了吗
Wait, wait, did anybody get my grappa?
哦 忘了你的格拉巴酒了
Oh, forget your grappa.
我他妈的要拿走我的格拉巴
I'm getting my damn grappa.
行吧 我们去拿你的格拉巴酒
Fine, we'll get your grappa.
喂 你们在这儿干嘛
Hey! What are you doing here?
哦 哦
Ohh! Ohh!
莫斯 你干了什么
Mose, man! What did you do?
他吓到我了
He surprised me.
零三年的红博蒂尼 零售价是
2003 red bottini -- retails at...
三百五十美元左右
About $350.
我给你个最低最低价
And I offer it to you at the low, low price of,
嗯 免费
Hmm, free.
伙计 怎么了
Dude, what's wrong?
我们要庆祝一下 宝贝儿
We're here to celebrate, baby.
我们正迈向成功呢 怎么了呢
We're on our way. What's the matter?
别误会
don't get me wrong.
拿到酒我很高兴 只不过 你知道的 弗兰克
I'm happy about the wine. It's just, you know, frank.
哦 弗兰克的保险会给他赔偿损失的
Oh, frank's insurance will cover the cost.
说不定他还买♥♥的双倍赔偿险
You know, he probably doubled the claim.
我们可能还帮了他的忙呢
You know what? We actually did him a favor.
可能吧
maybe.
喂
Hello?
哦 嘿 布莱克 什么
Oh, hey, blake. What...?
没有
No.
什么
What?
天呐 什么
Jesus, what...?
这 这太糟糕了
That -- that's terrible.
不 呃 不 谢谢
No, um -- no. Thank you.
一会儿说
Later.
怎么了
What?
关于你的偷酒历险记 你是不是忘了和我
Did you happen to leave anything out when you told me
说点儿什么事了
About your little wine adventure?
没有 你在说什么啊
No. What you talking about?
任何可怕的细节
Any, I don't know, horrific details?
没有 怎么了
No, what?
等等 谁给你打的电♥话♥
Wait, who was that?
一个做酒的朋友
That was a wine-rep friend.
很明显 弗兰克的酒库被盗了
Apparently, there was a big robbery at frank's warehouse,
并且 呃 伤了人 伤得很严重
And, uh, somebody got hurt...Bad.
兰迪 那个保安
Randy, the security guy?
嗯 噢 那个人啊 嗯 那个
Yeah, oh, that. Yeah, that...
嗯 那是挺不好运的
Yeah, that was unfortunate.
不好运
Unfortunate?
兰迪被伤得气管萎陷 膝盖粉碎
Randy's got a collapsed trachea and a shattered kneecap.
那叫做附带伤害
That's called collateral damage.
这样不行
This is not okay.
相信我 他会活下去的 好吗
Trust me, he'll live, all right?
重要的是我们拿到了酒
The important thing is that we got our wine.
去你的 迪昂
Damn it, dion!
我们不是罪犯
We're not criminals!
我爸爸才会干这种混♥蛋♥事儿
This is the kind of shit my dad does!
但他很成功啊
But he's successful!
汤米 在布朗克斯开一家餐厅
T., opening a restaurant in the bronx
并不是什么简单的事
Is not exactly an easy proposition.
你知道 如果我们要成功的话
You know, if we're gonna make it,
我们可能 可能不得不干一些龌龊的事情
You know, we may -- we may have to get our hands dirty.
我说的不是什么龌龊的事情
I'm not talking about getting our hands dirty.
我说的是我们差点儿杀了人
I'm talking about almost killing a guy.
哦 所以你觉得偷价值十万美元的酒没关系
Oh, so it's okay to steal $100,000 worth of wine.
拿你♥爸♥爸的脏钱也没关系
It's okay to take your dad's dirty money,
但是 如果那个可怜的兰迪的腿断了
But, oh, if poor, schmucky randy gets his leg broken,
然后 怎么 突然 你就有良心了吗
Then, what, suddenly, you have a conscience?
并没有
No.
就是这样
Yes!
好吧 行
All right, fine.
那我们跟兰迪谈谈
Let's talk to randy.
哦 喂 是兰迪吗
Oh, hello. Is that randy?
哦 好 很好
Oh, good. Good.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 兰迪
'cause screw you, randy!
来吧 说吧
Yeah, go on. Say it.
不
no.
如果现在兰迪挡住了我们的路
Yeah, if randy is what stands between us
影响我们开餐厅 你就得说
And our restaurant, say it.
白♥痴♥
Stupid.
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
怎么 你 呃 你
What, you, uh, you --
你不想开这个餐馆了吗
You don't want to do this restaurant?
说出来
Say it.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 兰迪 行了吗
Screw you, randy. Okay?
不 过来 过来
No. Come here. Come here.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
嗯 看看这些酒 兄弟
Huh? Look at all that wine, bro.
这都是我们的
It's all ours.
这是为了餐厅
It's for the restaurant.
好了 现在再发自内心说一遍
Now, say it like you mean it.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 兰迪
Screw you, randy.
对 兰迪会毁了瑞的梦想
Yeah, randy was gonna crush rie's dream.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 兰迪
Screw you, randy.
我们所有的计划 我们所有的努力
All our sketches, all our hard work,
你对你♥爸♥爸的卑躬屈膝
You having to crawl back to your dad --
所有这些都会化为乌有
All of that would have been for nothing.
去你♥他♥妈♥的 兰迪
Screw you, randy,
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 活着都是浪费地方
You stupid son of a bi-- you waste of space!
你怎么不直接去
Why don't you just go --
好了 好了 可 可以了
Okay, okay, we -- we got it.
可以了 很好
We got it. Good.
嘿 汤米 看着我
Hey, t., look at me.
没有什么能阻止我们
Nothing's gonna stop us.
知道吗
Hmm?
没有
Nothing.
让你父母给我打电♥话♥ 知道了吗
Have one of your parents call me, okay?
那就得让我爸爸打给你了 我妈妈进监狱了
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表