剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
It'll have to be my dad. My mom's in jail.
好吧
Okay.
喂 你 这什么鬼
Hey, yo, what the hell?
一个墨西哥姑娘让我进来的
A mexican gal let me in.
大家都在说有人偷了
So, word on the street is someone stole
亚洲那边的可♥卡♥因♥
The asian coke shipment.
什么 那批可♥卡♥因♥ 这还是我告诉你的
What, the coke shipment that -- that I told you about.
我们都认识的那位朋友拿着呢对吗
Our mutual friend's got it, right?
不好说
Couldn't say.
我觉得是他
I'm thinking he does,
但是他太聪明了 不可能现在让大家知道这件事
And he's too smart to put it on the street right now.
然而没有人会把藏可♥卡♥因♥当做♥爱♥好
But nobody keeps cocaine as a hobby,
当他卖♥♥出去的时候 则会赚很多的钱
And when he sells it, there's gonna be a lot of cash.
我需要知道他在哪里洗钱
I need to find out where he's laundering his money.
你希望我去做什么
What do you expect me to do about it?
再接近他 搞清楚他的任何动静
Get in closer with him. Keep your ear to the ground.
我对天发誓 我就差这么一点儿了
I swear to god, I am this close.
我有三桩生意已经准备好签租约了
I have three businesses ready to sign leases on the new lot.
听到这话我很高兴
Glad to hear it.
我很高兴能跟您报告
And I'm happy to report
我从迪昂·帕特雷斯那里拿回了不少钱
I received a very nice payment from dion patras.
我已经把东西都分开藏好了
And the chinese food is divided and well-hidden.
很好
Good.
至于在南布朗克斯的地盘
As for the territory of the south bronx...
啊
Aah!
喂 迪昂 过来
Hey, dion, come here.
过来 看看这个
Come here. Look at this.
看
Look.
我们的梦想要实现了
We're bringing it to life.
还有这些酒 我的天
And these wines -- my god.
好了 呃 这儿 这儿
Okay, um, here. Here.
尝尝这个
Taste this.
怎么样 然后尝尝这个
Right? And now this.
上帝啊
Oh, my god.
我的天
My god.
什么东西这么酸
Where'd the tart come from?
加工过的柠檬
Preserved lemon.
瓦尔把它们加到了炖好的兔肉里 嗯
Val added it to the braised rabbit. Mmm!
和雷司令酒的味道恰好融合
Meshes right in with that riesling.
好吃得发疯 对吧
Insane, right?
哦 真的 这 这 简直接近完美
Oh, no, really, that -- that -- that is close to perfect.
汤米 你♥爸♥爸来了
Tommy? Your dad's here.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
来向你介绍凯文
To introduce kevin,
你的厨师长
Your chef.
迪昂才是厨师长
Dion's the chef.
你不可以就这么出现然后说谁来干什么
You don't get to just show up and say who does what.
你签的合同里写着我可以
The contract you signed says I can.
等 等会儿 是真的吗
Wait -- wait, is that true?
我跟你说了合同有问题
I told you there were issues with the contract,
然后是你说没问题的
And you said they'd go away.
迪昂·帕特雷斯 是吗
Dion patras, right?
很荣幸能有你为我工作
It's an honor to have you working for me.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表