剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Pilar says we're good.
要不是怕别人误会 我真想亲你了
I would kiss you on the mouth if it wouldn't start rumors.
你去哪儿 不庆祝一下吗
Where you going? Don't you want to celebrate?
我去复印一下 这是我该做的
Just got to make a copy. It's what you do.
我讨厌 等待
One thing I hate... Waiting.
特派员 包裹 邮递员 还有你
Cable guy, UPS, mailman, you.
我不可能直接去找牙仙
I can't just go to the Tooth Fairy and get him
让他把恶行如实招来
to tell me all the bad things he's ever done.
这么做行不通
It doesn't work like that.
或许会行得通
One or two would do.
但是我接下来要说的事 你可能会感兴趣
I have something that might interest you, though.
亚洲佬们
The Asians?
他们有一船新货随时会到
Getting a huge shipment of blow coming in any day.
我去
God!
我根本不在乎那些亚洲佬
I don't give a rat's ass about the Asians.
我要那个波兰胖子
I want that fat Polak.
还记不记亚哈
Ahab, remember? Huh?
有没有想起来那个白人♥大♥家伙
The white whale, remember?
给我滚下车
Get out of my car.
老兄 怎么样
Hey, buddy. How's it going?
你先上楼 准备上♥床♥睡觉 好不
Why don't you head upstairs, get ready for bed, yeah?
我过会儿就上来
I'll be up in a minute.
你迟到了
You're late.
你没管教好儿子
You don't discipline the boy.
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
你最好管教管教他
You might want to teach him some rules.
没征得别人同意就乱动
Does things without asking.
跟她妈妈一样随心所欲
Free thinker like his mother.
不准对我的妻子评头论足
Never say anything about my wife.
嘿 儿子 你把数学书忘在了
Hey, Teej, you left your math book on the...
这是什么
What's that?
说 这是什么
Hey, what is that?
说话啊
Hey.
这些伤哪来的
Where'd you get those bruises?
告诉我啊 这事关重大
It's really important you tell me
这些伤痕哪儿来的
where you got those bruises.
是今天才有的吗
Did that happen today?
好了 赶紧上♥床♥
Okay, get in bed.
做你的作业 不许踏出房♥门
Do your homework. Do not leave this room.
你♥他♥妈♥王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
你是不是打我孩子了
You hit my kid?
就算是我打的 怎样
Suppose I did. What would you do about it?
你休想再动手打他 你♥他♥妈♥
You are not doing that to him, too, you mother...
要不是这波斯地毯值三万块
I'd blow your brains out,
我会开枪打爆你的头
but this is a $30,000 Persian rug.
我们跟他玩完了
We're done with him!
我不想跟那个人♥渣♥
I don't want anything to do with that scum-sucking
或者他的臭钱有任何瓜葛
son of a bitch or his goddamn dirty money!
哪怕餐厅的事黄了 我也不在乎 懂了吗
I don't care if we don't do the restaurant, all right?!
我们不会和我爸做生意的
We are not doing business with my father!
好的 我知道了
Okay. I hear you.
有问题吗
Something wrong?
没有
Nope.
一点事儿也没有
All good.
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表