剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢谢
Family?
你家人也出事了吗
Father.
是我父亲
You?
你呢
Sister.
我姐
You okay?
你还好吗
i'm scared she's never gonna wake up.
我很怕她永远也醒不过来了
None of this would have happened
如果我没有总是用
If I hadn't bothered her with my stupid questions
如何管理一个餐馆的问题来烦她
About managing a restaurant,
这一切就不会发生了
Which I know next to nada about.
我什么也不懂
I'm so in over my head.
我真是昏了头
"Health inspection in a week? No problem."
“一周内做好健康检查 没问题”
What?
天哪
It's only a matter of time
我是个骗子
Before they fire me for being a total fraud.
他们开除我只是个时间问题
I used to own a restaurant.
我以前也有家餐馆
Yo, big man, I got you a beer.
哟大男孩 给你来瓶啤酒
Huh? Get out of here. Go on. I got you milk.
嗯这样不行 还是给你杯牛奶 拿着
Listen, uh, teej, tonight really sucked, huh?
听我说 小T 今晚真是糟糕对吧
Yeah.
是吧
Yeah, truth is, uh, that could happen again, you know?
事实是 这事有可能再一次发生 你知道吗
Well, it's the bronx. It will happen again.
这是在布朗克斯区 这事会再次发生的
Listen, man.
听着 小伙子
People are...Gonna assume things about you,
人们会看到你 就假定你做了不好的事情
You know, 'cause 'cause you're black.
因为 因为你是个黑人
You just got to know that.
你应该要明白这一点
You got to know how to protect yourself.
你也要明白怎么保护自己
All right, if that ever happens to you again,
明白吗 如果这事再一次发生了
With a with a cop, store owner, a neighbor, whatever,
也许是警♥察♥ 店老板 邻居或者谁
You just you just show them your hands, okay?
你只要 就这样举起手来 好吗
Yeah, don't grab your phone, make any sudden movements.
不要抓着你的手♥机♥ 不要突然跑
You just just show them your hands.
你只要 就这样举起手来
All right, you don't have to talk.
你不用说话
You just just do exactly what they say, okay?
就照着他们说的做 明白吗
And this your hoodie that doesn't help.
还有这个 你的连帽衫 穿着它不好
You know, you're, uh
我知道你想
You're gonna feel like you want to fight back.
你也想反击
But, you know, sometimes it's it's better not to.
但是你得明白 有时候最好别这样
Sometimes that only makes it worse.
那只会让事情变得更糟
So you got to be smart. And you got to
你得学聪明 你得
You got to know when to pick your battles.
你得明白什么时候才可以战斗
What the hell?! I gave it some thought,
怎么回事 我想了一下
And I canceled the order for your panels.
就没按照你的图样那么做
They're not gonna work.
那样不行的
I thought we agreed to stick to what's in the look book.
我们不是说好了按照书里的样子做吗
Your wife was clearly a good artist.
你妻子确实是个很棒的艺术家
That does not make her an architect.
但是她不是个建筑家
It does not make her a chef.
她也不是个厨师
It's not your decision. It's rie's.
这不是你的决定 这是瑞的
Tom, rie's not here.
汤米 瑞已经不在了
And I'm sorry about that. I truly am.
我也很遗憾 我真地很遗憾
But I'm trying to do the job that I was hired to do, okay?
但是我在努力做好我的本职工作
You understand that?
你明白吗
Look, uh...
听着
The way I acted earlier was unprofessional,
之前我做的有些过了...
And I apologize.
我道歉
I'm ready to get to work.
我准备好重新工作了
Okay. Well, great.
好的 很好
Start by prepping your mise.
先准备好食材
You're right. He's a total dick.
你是对的 他他妈是个蛋
Acts like he owns the place.
好像这地方是他的一样
Well, what happened to "Roll with it"?
“做点儿改变”又怎么了
I didn't mean roll over.
我也不是说推♥翻♥重来
Look, he he got rid of rie's panels.
他没有按照瑞的图样设计
Look at this. Are are you okay with these?
看看吧 难道你对这些满意吗
Look, I know rie's design is important to you and me.
听着 我知道瑞的设计对你我来说都很重要
But, yes, as a chef, the lamps are practical.
但是作为一个厨师 灯光是很切实的问题
If we get slammed, we'll have plates
如果没灯 我们在过道万一被撞了
Dying on the pass without heat.
手里端的盘子都会碎掉
And you know what? He's he's right.
你知道吗 他说得对
You know, the panels will cost us a fortune.
那个图样做下来要花费不少钱的
And when did you have this epiphany?
你什么时候也顿悟了
Oh, look, I'm just tired of losing sleep over this guy.
噢 我只是不想再这么操心了
Look, if we keep fighting him,
如果我们和他一直对着干
We're the ones who end up with black eyes.
最后我们肯定没好果子吃
Hey, patras, the walk in's a mess.
嘿 帕特雷斯 厨房♥♥脏了
Get in there and organize it, would you?
进去清理干净 好吗
Yes, chef.
好的 大厨
Tell olszanski to expect a call from the deputy mayor's office
告诉奥斯赞斯克 准备接个副市长办公室来的电♥话♥
About expediting my friend ms. Herrera's request.
立马处理我朋友埃雷拉小姐的请求
Thanks, joey.
谢谢你 乔伊
I don't know how you did that, but thank you.
我不知道你是怎么做到的 但还是谢谢你
It's gonna be crazy getting everything ready.
把一切安排好肯定得忙得热火朝天
I'd hate for you to have gone through all this trouble,
给你添了这么多麻烦 要是还通过不了检查的话
And we don't pass the inspection.
我会感到很抱歉
You'll pass.
你会通过检查的
Patras, you're 30 minutes late.
帕特雷斯 你迟到了半个小时
Sorry, chef. Won't happen again.
对不起 大厨 以后不会了
Hey.
嘿
Teej, I'm gonna warm up the car!
TJ 我去启动车子
Hey, yo, t, we're we're cool, right?
嘿 我们 没事儿了吧 对吗
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪儿
I stayed with my uncle stavros.
我和舅舅斯塔弗罗斯在一起
He he needed a hand.
他 他需要帮忙
He's still pretty banged up from his accident.
他还没从事故中缓过神来
I see, so you selflessly agreed
我懂了 所以你大公无私地
To spend the night in a brothel.
陪他在妓院鬼混
He's very accommodating lately.
他最近倒是很乐于助人嘛
Hey, teej, jacket's not enough. Go get your hoodie.
嘿 TJ 一件夹克衫不够 去拿件连帽衫
You don't want to wear it?
你不想穿连帽衫吗
Okay, well, get something else. It's cold.
好吧 那拿件别的衣服吧 外面挺冷的
What the hell?
搞什么
Yo, the the hoodie thing
哟 关于他不想穿连帽衫
That could be because of something I said.
或许是因为我跟他说过
Look, t.J. Got hassled by security
听着 昨晚TJ在亨茨波因特
At hunts point last night.
被保安找麻烦
What?
什么
He's he's fine.
他 他没事
I talked to him about it when we got home.
回家的路上 我跟他谈过了
Wait, wait. What do you what do you mean?
等等 什么意思
What happened? What did you say?
发生什么了 你说了些什么
I told him how to handle the cops when he gets harassed for
我告诉他 在被警♥察♥找麻烦的时候该怎么做
I don't know existing while black.
我不知道怎么说 黑人的处境很艰难
You gave him "The talk"?
你跟他谈话了吗
Yeah, I talked to him. No, no, "The talk."
对啊 谈过了 不 不 我是指关于黑人问题的谈话
The one that parents have with their black sons
就是父母告诉他们的黑人孩子
To prepare them to be treated like criminals.
怎样面对被当作罪犯的情境
I don't know, man. I just I just told him to be smart.
我不知道 我只是 让他机灵一点儿
Jesus, dion! Look, who the hell are you
天哪 你为什么
To have that conversation with my kid?
要跟我的儿子说这些
Look, I just said he's my son, and rie's.
听着 我只是说 他是我和瑞的儿子
And I think she knew a lot better than you
我也认为她比你更了解
About the reality of being black.
怎么面对身为黑人的事实
You crossed a line, man.
你越界了 兄弟
Guess what. The inspection's all set.
你猜怎么着 检查一切就绪
Great.
太好了
Great.
那就好
My, uh, sister has a brain bleed,
我的妹妹 脑出血了
But she's stable.
但现在病情已经稳定了
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表