剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我回来了
I'm back.
噢很好
Oh, right, good.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah.
你 你姐姐怎么样了
How is... How is your sister?
很好 谢谢你
Um, good. Thank you.
为今晚做好准备了吗
Ready for the big night?
好了 你呢
Yeah. You?
准备得不能再充分了
Ready, ready, ready.
祝你好运 不过你应该用不着
Good luck... not that you need it.
你也是
You, too... either.
你看上去真漂亮
You look great.
谢谢
Thanks.
一会见
See you out there.
好
Yeah.
好了 用帕尔玛火腿把鲈鱼裹起来
Okay, so it's a branzino, wrapped in prosciutto,
和美亚柠檬蜜饯一起
served with a Meyer lemon preserve.
好好吃的样子
Yum!
嗯 没错 好吃
Right, yeah. Yum.
确实好吃
Yum, exactly.
要特别推荐的菜就是
So the dish... the dish to push
就是猪排 要三分熟
is the pork chop, served medium rare.
要是有哪个客人要全熟
If anyone asks for that well done,
哈比比听令
Habib has been specifically instructed
把猪排直接塞他屁♥股♥里
to shove that chop up that person's ass.
好了 还有问题吗
So, any questions?
都没问题吧
We all good?
好了 准备狠狠虐他们一场吧
All right, let's knock 'em dead.
-好啊 大厨 -大厨
- Yes, Chef! - Chef!
我有话要说
I'd like to say something.
呃 说呗
Uh... sure.
侍酒师发话啦 大家认真听
Somm's got the floor. Let's listen up.
我想你们知道
Well, I think you should know...
我对于你们为了这一切而付出的努力
...just how proud I am of all the hard work
感到无比骄傲
you've put in to make this happen.
记住 无论今晚有多忙
And, remember, no matter how crazy it gets tonight,
我们都要乐在其中
let's have fun.
嘿 汤姆
Hey, Tom.
-你还好吧 -很好
- Are you all right? - I'm great.
有什么新症状吗
Any new symptoms?
除了我身体里
Not unless you count
一个个流血不止的洞之外就没了
bleeding out of every damn hole in my body.
我提醒过你最终会有这种出血症状的
I warned you that kind of bleeding would start eventually.
不幸的是 这病发展得比我
Unfortunately, the disease is moving
预想的要更快一些
a little bit faster than I...
要走了吗
Time to go?
嘿 忘带你的背包了吧
Hey, you forgetting your backpack?
如我之前所说 我本来希望你能在病情发展到这一步之前
As I was saying, I was hoping you'd move up the donor list
就可以接受捐献的
before the disease progressed to this point, but...
问过你儿子了吗
Have you asked you son?
我宁愿死两次也不问
I'd rather die twice.
要我说 艾丹 他可能不太合适
You know, Aidan, he's a less likely candidate,
-但你孙子可能 -不
-but your grandson could possibly... -No.
这只是第一步
It would just be the first step.
我只需要取一点血样
I take a blood sample...
我不会让你把大针头
I'm not letting you stick a giant needle
插到那孩子胳膊上的 这事没得商量
in that boy's arm, so drop it.
可是 没有捐献者的话 我们的选择就
Well, without a donor, our options are...
下周见
See you next week.
菲亚斯科 把这些装盘 谢谢
Fiasco, garnish these for me, please.
好的 大厨 马上就好
Yes, Chef. All over it.
好了 大厨 又搞定了四单
Okay, Chef, four more orders away.
八十六桌的猪排
86 on the chops!
真有眼光 2007年份的巴罗洛葡萄酒配羔羊肉真是明智之选
Excellent. The 2007 Barolo is a great choice with the lamb.
不好意思 我们点的是2010年份的
I'm sorry, we asked for the 2010.
噢 对 是我一时口误
Oh, right. My mistake.
无论怎样 这都是明智之选
Either way, it's a great choice,
我去给您拿酒
but I shall return with your wine.
嘿
Hey.
房♥子很不错 是吧
It's a great house, huh?
的确 非常 非常不错
'Tis! A very, very great house.
嘿 汤米 我
Hey, T, T, I...
我知道你一时没法接受
I know you had a shock to the system, you know.
我知道你拼尽全力想要撑下去 但是
I know you're doing your best to play through it, but...
但是什么
But what?
要是你想直接收工上楼休息
No one's gonna fault you if you...
也没人会怪你的
if you want to go upstairs and... and call it a night.
为什么 我哪里让你觉得
Why? Have I given you any reason
我没法♥正♥常工作了
to think I'm unable to do my job?
没有
No.
没有 伙计
No, man.
不是 只是 你知道的 史蒂文可以顶替你
No, it's just, you know, Steven can take over if...
史蒂文对酒一窍不通
Steven doesn't know shit about wine.
我没事
And I feel great.
但是谢谢你的关心
But thanks for the concern.
汤米
Tommy!
拜托 你能不能直接踹我的蛋蛋之类的
Come on, why don't you just kick me in the balls
然后把这一页翻篇吧
or something, huh, get it over with.
什么
What?
不行 我不要踹你的蛋 没有它们你就废了
No, not your balls. You'd be lost without those.
胡说八道
This is bullshit.
我是说 别假装你不伤心
I mean, pretending like you're not upset.
你肯定很伤心 要是我我也伤心
Of course you're upset. I'd be upset.
你这话 才是胡说八道
Now, see, that... that's bullshit.
你根本不懂
You have no idea what it's like.
你根本不懂我的感受
You have no idea how I feel.
因为这 这不是
'Cause this, this isn't something
其他人对迪昂·帕特雷斯干的好事
that other guys do to Dion Patras.
这是迪昂·帕特雷斯对其他人干的好事
This is something Dion Patras does to other guys.
就连他最好的朋友也不放过
Even his best friend.
大人物来了
There's the big guy.
-嘿 TJ -TJ
- Hey, TJ! - TJ!
-伙计 -谢了 詹森
- Buddy! - Thanks, Jensen.
感激不尽
Appreciate it.
嘿 过得怎么样啊 伙计
Hey, what's up, man?
嗯
Huh?
饿了吗
Huh, you hungry?
不饿吗
No?
嘿 我 我听说那个叫安德鲁的小屁孩被停学了 是吧
Hey, I, uh, heard that Andre kid got suspended, huh?
学校生活有没有好过一点
Things doing better at school?
听着 你要知道 要是还有什么棘手的事
Listen, you know, if things are still tough,
你得告诉我们
you gotta let us know
这样我们才能帮你啊 懂吗
so we can help, you know?
嘿 小伙子
Hey, buddy.
你楼上还有衣服要叠呢
Hey, you got laundry upstairs to fold, okay?
我一会就上去
I'll be up in a minute.
对了 我来清理你的午餐饭盒
Oh, hey, here. I'll empty your lunch stuff.
别跟我儿子说话
Don't talk to my son.
拜托 老兄 我只是想让他知道要是有什么情况
Come on, man, I'm just letting him know if things get bad...
我只是想要你知道 别跟我儿子说话
I'm just letting you know don't talk to my son.
哦哟
Ouch.
他怎么了
What's up with him?
好的
Very good.
哦 抱歉 汤米
Uh, sorry, Tommy.
不 全是我的错
No, it's totally my fault.
上错酒了 十二号♥桌
Wrong wine, table 12.
他们点的是玛格拉西亚
They ordered the Magalousia.
你是说玛拉格西亚
You mean the Malagousia.
我觉得你应该好好冷静一下
I mean maybe you should take a minute to collect yourself.
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表