剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Hmm?
好的
All right.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
爱你
Love you.
也许我疯了
Call me crazy,
不过我觉得这人不是自杀
But I don't think this guy shot himself in the back.
什么情况 新的地盘争夺战吗
What do we got, a new turf war here?
我的最初想法是
My first thought it's fallout
这起因于亚洲人的可♥卡♥因♥被偷
From the asians' coke getting stolen,
不过如果要我打赌
But if I was a betting man,
我认为是兹奇·沃奇克的人干的
I'd put my money on ziggy woijchik's crew taking it.
店里的人说这些酒尝起来像很贵的酒
The guy at the store said these taste
但实际很便宜
Just like much more expensive wines,
几百美元就可以买♥♥很多
And a few hundred dollars could buy a lot of them.
皮拉尔 额 酒的品质
Pilar, um, the quality of the wines
对高档餐厅来说极其重要
Is extremely important for a high-end restaurant.
至少试一试行吗
Could you at least give it a try?
当然
Sure.
等等 别 别看
Wait, no. Don't look.
好的
Okay.
尝尝这个
Taste this one.
还不错 是不是
Not bad, right?
嗯嗯
mm-hmm.
你觉得是哪种酒
What do you think it is?
澳大利亚2011年产的西拉葡萄酒 商标上有只猫头鹰 是吗
An australian shiraz from 2011 with an owl on the label, right?
我去
Holy crap.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay. You know what?
我想你试试教皇新堡产区的酒
I want you to try a chateauneuf-du-pape.
来吧
Come.
好的 首先
Okay. First --
首先我们观察一下颜色
First we look at the color.
是氖紫色还是宝石红
Is it neon purple or ruby garnet?
晶莹剔透还是有一点点朦胧
Crystal clear or slightly hazy?
现在我们轻晃一下酒杯 让酒中加一点空气
Now we swirl the wine, get some air into it, you know?
让香气飘出来
Let it stretch its legs, release some aromatics.
轻轻晃一下
Give it a good swirl.
嗅一下酒
Now we nose the wine.
这是行话 你 你闻一下
It's wine jargon. You -- you smell it.
闻出什么了吗
What does the wine tell you?
比我的酒好多了
It's better than my stuff.
再试一次
You know what? Do it again.
深呼吸
Really breathe it in.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
嗯
Mmm.
沐浴在阳光下 熟透的野浆果
Sun-drenched, overripe wild berries.
干燥诱人的香草
Dried savory herbes de provence.
老橡木的香气
Hints of cedar from neutral, old oak.
还有 还有古老世界的乡村气息 对吗
And -- and an old-world rusticity, right?
好的 现在我们来小饮一口
Okay, now we take a good sip.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
现在 你要刺♥激♥舌头前后所有的味蕾
Now, you want to activate all the taste buds front and back,
还有上面和两侧
Top and the sides.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
我想再来一点
I think I want more.
我跟我姐姐说过 洗车处
so, I told my sister that the greasy guy
那个胖男人很迷恋她
With the mullet at the car wash had the hots for her.
是我撒谎 不过说真的 布兰卡确实迷人
Total lie, but trust me, blanca deserved it.
等等 她跟那男人怎么样了
Wait, so, how did she do with mullet man?
现在他是我的姐夫
Now he's my brother-in-law.
不是吧
No.
听我说
Listen...
我知道相对于你的管理经验
I know we're not paying you what you're worth
我们付的酬劳不够
For your management experience.
不过我也知道 知道迪昂一直
And I also know that -- that dion has been...
不好应付
A handful.
你很有礼貌啊
You're very polite.
我是 委婉
I'm...Diplomatic.
我不会为他的行为开脱
I'm not trying to excuse his behavior,
不过他 他一直很痛苦
But he-- he's had it rough.
你是说 呃 坐牢的事情
You mean, um, the prison thing?
不是 是那之前
Nah, long before that.
他十一岁的时候
When he was 11,
他父母被人拿着枪抢劫
His mom and dad were robbed at gunpoint
就在他们快餐店后的停车场
In the parking lot behind their diner,
然后他们遇害了
And they were murdered.
噢 天呐
Oh, my god.
是啊
Yeah.
当时 当时我们是邻居
We were -- we were kids in the neighborhood together.
我还是个孩子的时候 我妈就抛弃了我爸和我
And my mom left my dad and me, uh, when I was a baby.
所以 我和迪昂
So dion and I were --
同时成了孤儿
Were both kind of orphans at the same time.
哦 但是你父亲并没死
Oh, but your dad isn't dead.
没错 但和死了没两样
Well, might as well have been.
我没有感受到父亲的存在
I had no father.
但有些时候 伤心和孤独就能让
But sometimes sad and lonely is all it takes
两个人凑在一块儿
For two people to click.
我们
You know, we
我们总是去他叔叔的店里听唱片
We spent a lot of time listening to records at his uncle's place.
我喜欢听男孩男人合唱团的歌♥
Boyz ii men for me.
他喜欢野兽男孩
Beastie boys for him.
他曾经把我那张《清凉合声》的专辑
He frisbee-threw my "Cooleyhighharmony" Album
扔飞到广场上 惹得我一拳打向他的命根子
Onto the grand concourse, and I punched him in the dick.
喔
Ohh.
我把他的那张《沟通不良》扔到了
I frisbee-threw his "Ill communication"
哈德逊河里 然后他又打回我的命根子
Into the hudson, and he punched me in the dick.
你们俩 呃 经常互相打对方的命根子
You guys, uh, punch each other in the dick a lot.
确实
We do.
我们是朋友 知道吗 我们打架之后就和好
We're friends, you know? We fight and we make up.
所以请不要被这些事情吓跑
Please don't let it scare you away.
我们需要你
We need you.
我需要你
I need you.
我希望你留下
I'd like you to stay.
好吧
Okay.
我会留下的
I'll stay.
好
Good.
你 呃
You're, uh --
你喜欢男孩男人合唱团多过野兽男孩对吧
You're boyz ii men over beastie boys, right?
我喜欢大个小子
Biggie smalls.
哦不
No!
有品味
Nice.
这样太快了
it's too soon.
在瑞之后
Rie.
是啊
Yeah.
还有奥斯卡
Oscar.
抱歉
sorry.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
听着 兄弟 我需要你的帮助
Listen, man, I need your help.
我都看不清你 你在哪儿呢
Well, I can barely see you. Where are you?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
你不会在
You're not at...
你在弗兰克那儿
You're at frank's!
迪昂 我告诉过你绝对不行
Dion, I told you absolutely not!
-一点儿都不会牵扯到你的 -当然会牵扯到我
- You're absolutely not involved. - I'm totally involved.
你 你 我正跟你视频呢
You -- you -- I'm talking to you.
听着 我只需要你
Look, I just need some
帮我找到你想要的那些酒
help trying to find the wine that you want.
不 我不想要偷来的酒
No, I don't want any stolen wine.
太晚了 兄弟 我们已经到这儿了
Too late, man. We're already here.
我们 我们是谁
"We"? Who's "We"?
给我出来 听见了吗
Get out of there, okay?
立马给我出来
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表