剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Move all the product.
你们不是说煤气漏了吗
I thought you had a gas leak.
我可能在电♥话♥里说得不太清楚
I may have been unclear on the phone.
谁在乎到底漏没漏气
Who cares if there's a leak or not?
关于这个我们很抱歉
We're very sorry about that, okay,
但是我们今晚餐厅要开业
But we're opening a restaurant tonight.
无论用什么办法 你能够把我们的煤气再打开吗
Is there anything you can do to please turn the gas back on?
这 这件事特别紧急
Okay, this -- this is an emergency.
不 说实话 我不能
No, actually, it's not.
而且与此同时 你们耽误我
And meanwhile, I've been pulled away
去处理潜在的真正的紧急情况
From potential real emergencies.
听着 朋友
Listen, buddy
如果我们 额 多给点儿
How quickly can it be done if we,
你多久能够解决这个问题
Uh, you know, pay a little extra?
多给点儿
Extra?
对 我一直都特别喜欢我做的巧克力慕斯
Yeah, I always like my chocolate mousse
加上覆盆子果酱以及一块儿掼奶油
With a raspberry coulis and a dollop of whipped cream,
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
这是你们厨师的贿赂暗号♥吗
Is that chef-speak for a bribe?
把它想象成是激励你
Think of it as an incentive
去帮助布朗克斯的一桩生意 嗯
To help a business in the bronx, hmm?
这就是这个城市的问题所在
This is what's wrong with this city.
这种欺诈的文化
Culture of deceit.
哦 天呐 就 就他妈的把煤气打开 行吗
Oh, my god, just -- just turn on the damn gas, would you?!
迪昂 迪昂 好了 你就告诉我们 我们最快多久能解决
Dion, dion, okay, just tell us, how soon can we get it fixed?
明天技术人员有空
The technician will be out tomorrow
大概从早八点到晚八点的哪个时候吧
Sometime between 8:00 and 8:00.
省省你的奶油吧 朋友
There's your dollop of whipped cream, buddy.
-真有意思 -别这样 特里
-Yeah, very funny. -Come on, terry.
-太有意思了 -别这样
-Very funny. Come on.
不切实际
Unreal!
你就当布朗克斯地区唯一的诚实小伙儿吧 天呐
Yeah, the one honest guy in the bronx! Geez.
看到了吗 这就是你总是认为
See, that's what happens when you always
你能违反规则的后果
Think you can bend the rules.
哦 所以现在那个皮拉尔没付水电费变成我的错了
Oh, so now it's my fault that pilar can't pay a bill.
不 朋友 不 你从来都没有错
No, man, no. Nothing's ever your fault.
汤米 汤米 你今天怎么了
t, t, what is wrong with you today?
兄弟 你得克服你的情绪
Man, you need to get over it.
给你你的鬼发♥票♥
Look, here are your damn receipts.
等等
Now, wait.
你不会把我们炸飞吧 莫西
You're not gonna blow us up, are you, mose?
我不能保证 朋友
I'm not sure, man.
我们有火了
We have fire!
喔 喔 太棒了
Whoo! Oh! Yes!
太好了
Yes!
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
我们得弥补浪费的时间
We got to make up for lost time.
哈比比 别停下 继续搅拌
Habib, don't stop. Come on, keep whisking.
-好的 主厨 -嘿 主厨
-Got it, chef. -Hey, chef.
我要让这块儿羊肉比我被你抱在怀里时
I want that lamb more tender than my heart
变得柔软的心还要嫩
When I'm in your arms.
你从来都没那么温柔 主厨
You were never that tender, chef.
我以前还是挺温柔的
You know I was.
不 说真的 你知道我以前很温柔的
No, seriously, you know I was.
瓦尔 瓦尔 再薄一点儿更好 虽然现在看起来不错
Val, val, thinner, finer. It's looking good, though.
好的 主厨
Yes, chef.
让我看看那把刀 快 给我看看
Let me see that knife. Come on, let me see it.
好 你知道吗 一把好的刀
All right, you know, a good knife
能用一辈子
Can last your whole life.
你妈妈告诉我的
Your mom taught me that.
知道吗 她的刀一直都完美无瑕
You know, her knives were always immaculate.
来吧 试试这个 试试
Go ahead, try that. Go on.
动起来 动起来
Let's go. Let's go!
我们离开门营业还有两个小时 大伙儿
We got two hours till game time, people!
快点儿
Come on!
好的 主厨 好的 主厨
Yes, chef! Yes, chef!
对于这种新鲜度的鱼
With a fish this fresh,
关键是尽可能少地做处理
The key is to do as little as possible.
所以 在生铁平锅里加一点油
So, a little oil in a cast-iron pan.
-迪昂 食物在这下面 -哦 不好意思
-Dion, the food is down here. -Oh, sorry.
相信我 你比鲶鱼上相多了
Believe me, you are more photogenic than catfish.
哦 是么
oh, really?
迪昂 往下拍
dion, down!
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
我们来做这条鱼 好吗
Let's make this fish, okay?
喂
Hey.
什么事
What's going on?
额 我给你买♥♥了开业礼物
Um, I got you an opening-night present.
我是说 尽管
I mean, even though...
开业之夜其实是明天
Opening night is actually tomorrow.
但是 给你
But...Here.
什么 你没必要这么做
What? You didn't have to do that.
哇
Wow.
很贴心 谢谢你
That's very thoughtful of you. Thank you.
我想让你知道我有多么喜欢在这儿工作
I wanted you to know how much I love working here.
嗯 我知道 挺 挺好的
No, I know. It's been -- it's been great.
我来整理一下
Uh, let me fix that.
哦 谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
我很期待今晚
I'm so excited about tonight.
是的
Yeah.
所有的这些努力 然后 终于要开业了
All this work, and...Here we are.
能认识你
It's been amazing
实在是太好了
Getting to know you.
我是说 感觉很神奇 认识你才几周
I mean, it's crazy. It's only been a few weeks,
但我觉得我
But I feel like I --
我们 你知道
We're, you know...
嘿 小朋友
Hey, buddy.
哦 对了 去艺术商品店
Uh...Oh! Right. The art store.
哦 那个什么 我们 我们能明天去吗
Oh, um, you know what, can we -- can we go tomorrow?
不不不 算了 算了
No, no, no, that -- that's okay. That's okay.
我们会很快结束
Um, we'll -- we'll make it quick.
好了 我们走吧
Uh, okay, let's go.
再次感谢
Uh, hey, um...Thanks again.
你很贴心
That's very sweet of you.
皮拉尔 我在想
Uh, pilar, I was wondering --
今晚我很乐意当服务生
I'm happy to work tonight as a waiter,
但是你觉得有没有可能
But do you think at some point,
我能在厨房♥找个职位
I can have a job in -- in the kitchen?
你问我♥干♥什么 我不是老板
Why are you asking me? I'm not the owner.
-我只是个经理 -对 没错
-I'm just the manager. -Yeah, right.
打扰你很抱歉
Uh, sorry to interrupt.
罗纳尔多的红酒屋
Ah, ronaldo's wine shop.
你知道吗 我们队伍里的一个兄弟退伍之后
You know, one of my brothers from my squad got a job there
就在那儿找了个工作 那是在店铺关门之前了
When he got back, before it closed down.
关门
Closed down?
对 去年
Yeah, last year.
你确定我们说的是一个地方吗
Are you sure we're talking about the same place?
对 罗纳尔多的红酒屋 在 一百六十四号♥
Yeah. Ronaldo's wine shop over on, uh, 16♥4♥th.
这些是假发♥票♥ 你给的我假发♥票♥
These are fake! You gave me fake receipts?!
什么
What?
你知道 你看起来真漂亮
Wow, you know, you -- you look amazing.
你为了一次会计失误就对我四处刁难
You gave me all this crap about one accounting error,
但这个 这是违法的
But this -- this is illegal.
好了 皮拉尔 听我说
All right, pilar, listen to me,
好吗 开餐厅 并不简单
All right, opening a restaurant -- it's not easy.
如果你不抄点儿小道
Now, if you don't cut some corners,
你是没办法做成的
You're never gonna make it.
如果这件事失败了 可怜的汤米就会崩溃
Look, if this fails, poor tommy's gonna fall back --
这跟汤米没关系 别装得和这件事跟汤米有关一样
This is not about tommy! Don't pretend it's about tommy!
你知道吗 你并不是
You know what, you're not exactly
我在工作中见过的最难搞的经理
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表