剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Are you kidding me, Marisa?
你怎么能
How the hell could you...
他还是我客户的时候我们在一起的
When he was my client, we became involved.
你的客户想要当孩子的爸爸吗
Does your client intend to become involved as a father?
我不知道 我也不在意
I don't know, and I don't care.
我给你放这段录音是为了让你可以
I played you this recording so that you would finally
放下这段你和帕特里克·沃奇克的疯狂仇恨
back off this insane vendetta that you have
正如你答应过我的那样
against Patrick Woijchik, as you promised me you would.
嘿 你不喜欢我
Hey, you don't like the way
处理事情的方式 你就当没看见好了
I handle my business, just look away.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
真是个好主意 爸爸
That's great advice, Dad.
那当你把我孩子的爸爸弄死的时候 我也会当没看见的
I'll just look away when you get the father of my child murdered.
当帕特里克·沃奇克往你头上打枪子的时候
I'll just look away when Patrick Woijchik
我也会当没看见
puts a bullet in your head.
当我的孩子问他的爸爸和外公怎么了
And when my child asks what happened to his father
我也不会回答
and his grandfather, I won't answer.
我就当没听见
I'll just look away.
玛丽莎 亲爱的
Marisa, sweetie...
别说了 你走吧
No, just... just go.
你
You are...
想做什么就做什么
you are gonna do whatever you want to do,
没什么可以阻止你的
and nothing is gonna stop you,
即使这会毁了你的家庭
even if it destroys your own family.
所以你走吧
So just go...
滚出我的生活
and get out of my life.
听着 我告诉过你不要在我工作的时候打电♥话♥给我
Look, I told you not to phone me at work, all right?
-可以的时候我会打电♥话♥给他的 -不用了
- I will call him when I can. - It's off.
什么
What?
不要打电♥话♥给帕特里克了
Don't call Patrick.
计划取消了
It's not happening.
等等 你是什么意思
Wait, wh... what do you mean?
当你六个月大的时候
When you were six months old...
我把你抱在怀里
I held you in my arms,
我看着你美丽的小脸
I looked into your beautiful face,
我发誓
and made a vow...
不会让这个可爱的小人流泪
I will never make this person cry.
但是我失败了
And I blew it.
我很抱歉 小傻瓜
I am sorry, pumpkin.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你没有真的打算离开悲伤治愈小组 对吗
You're not gonna totally blow off grief group, are you?
没有 怎么了
No, what are you talking about?
事实上 我在想 明天我们可以一起去
In fact, I thought tomorrow, we can go together.
是今天 你错过了
It was today, and you missed it.
今天是礼拜四吗
It's Thursday?
靠
Shit.
一整天我都以为今天是礼拜三
All day, I-I been thinking it's Wednesday.
好吧 你知道吗
Well, you know what?
反正悲伤治愈小组可能也不是
Maybe grief group is not something
我现在所需要的
I need right now, anyway.
我是说 我完全不懂有什么用
I mean, I-I really don't see the point.
汤米 不可能的
Tommy, it's not possible.
什么
What?
你怎么会觉得TJ不是你的儿子呢
How could you think T.J.'s not your son?
你怎么
How did you...?
墙很薄呀
Thin walls.
听着 他们十一年前曾经上过床 对吗
Look, they slept together 11 years ago, right?
-所以 -不可能的
- So... - There's no way.
事实上 可能的 TJ才刚过十岁
Actually, there is a way. T.J.'s just over 10.
汤米 你和迪昂是截然不同的人
Tommy, you and Dion are very different people.
是啊
Yeah.
在TJ经历了这么多事情之后
Okay, a-after everything T.J.'s been through,
他还是一个充满爱心 乐于助人 可爱的孩子
he's still a loving, caring, sweet kid.
那就是你啊
That's you.
那是从你那儿遗传到的
That comes from you.
我说的都是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
谢谢你这样做
As you do, and which I appreciate.
好吧 既然我都坦承了
Well, since I'm being honest,
有件事我得告诉你
there's something I need to tell you.
什么
What?
是关于奥斯卡的
It's about Oscar.
恩
Yeah?
事实是
And the truth is...
我从来没有当过餐厅经理
...I was never a restaurant manager.
听着
Look.
你一定是学东西特别快
You must be a fast learner,
因为你做得很棒
because you're doing an incredible job.
再说了 如果你没有撒谎
Plus, if you hadn't lied, you and I wouldn't be able
我们也不会有机会共度这段时光了对吧
to be spending all this time together, right?
所以谢谢你
So thank you for being a...
撒了谎
lying liar.
等等 现在是四点半了
Wait a minute. It's 4:30?
我得走了
I got to go.
好了 开始吧
Okay, let's go.
菲亚斯科 你弄好里脊肉了吗
Fiasco, you done fabricating that tenderloin?
-还要一分钟 大厨 -好样的
- T-minus one minute, chef. - Good man.
嘿 今天的特别推荐是什么
Hey, what are the damn specials?
兄弟 你认真的吗
Aw, dude, really?
你看 现在才来问吗
Look... now?
我今天早上把菜单放在酒室里了
I put the list in your wine room this morning.
我知道 我看见了 但是我
I know. I saw it, but I-I just...
听着 如果你之前没有说那么多玩笑话
Look, maybe if you weren't joking around so much earlier.
直接告诉我特别推荐是什么吧
Just tell me the specials.
嘿 汤米 小伙子哪去了
Hey, Tommy, where's the little guy?
我给他做了课后甜点
I have his after-school snack right here.
你什么意思 你没有
What do you mean? Didn't you...?
我吗
Wh-what, me?
你是不是也忘了自己告诉过我再也不要去接TJ了
Did you also forget you told me never to pick up T.J. Again?
-嘿 他在这儿呢 -嘿 汤米
- Hey, hey, here he is. - Hey, Tommy.
他在这儿呢
He's here!
嘿 TJ
Hey, Teej.
你还好吗 你是怎么回家的
You okay? How'd you get home?
坐地铁
Subway.
真聪明 抱歉 兄弟
Good thinking. Sorry, dude.
嘿 TJ 来拿你的油炸玉米粉饼
Hey, T.J., got your quesadilla right here.
给你
Here you go.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
我发现
Look, I can't help notice
你在TJ身边表现得有点怪
that you're acting a little weird around T.J.
拜托你告诉我这和你今天早上的
Look, just please tell me that's not to do with
疯狂想法没有关系
that crazy you theory that you floated this morning.
好吧 首先 我没有在TJ身边表现怪怪的
Okay, "A," I'm not acting weird around T.J., okay?
其次 在被证明之前任何想法都是疯狂的
And "B," Every theory is crazy until proven.
你♥他♥妈♥是什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
-你很清楚 -你真的觉得我
- You know exactly... - You could actually think that I...
好了 别说了
Okay, stop.
听着 那样的事不会再发生了
Listen, that... that won't happen again.
我发誓
I promise.
嘿
Hey.
你确定你不想要一块牛排吗 我可以马上给你烤一块
Sure you don't want a steak? I'll grill you up a quick one.
干邑白兰地就够了 谢谢
Cognac is fine. Thank you.
我很抱歉地告诉你你的账单已经拖欠了
I am sorry to mention your payments are in arrears.
什么
What?
你的餐厅和沃奇克·帕金的合约
The contract between your restaurants and Woijchik Parking
清楚地规定了每月照常付款
clearly stipulates regular monthly payments.
-真的吗 -你消息太不及时了
- Really? - You're too behind.
如果我迟了 很抱歉
So if I'm late... too bad.
你♥爸♥爸知道我给得起这钱
Your dad knows I'm good for the money.
太好了 你开支票就好
Wonderful. I'll take a check now.
你知道吗
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表