剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
keep at it, kid.
我要去打个电♥话♥
I got to make a call.
好了 首先是干式熟成的生牛肉薄片
All right, first comes the dry-aged beef carpaccio
细丝状的羊乳酪和生鲜的朝鲜蓟
With whipped feta and raw artichoke.
接着是加有水煮嫩蛋和帕尔马干酪的汤块料
Then brodo with a poached egg and parmesan.
然后最后 就是烘烤过的牛骨
And then finally, roasted marrow bones
配上平菇和橙皮意大利调味料
With oyster mushrooms, orange gremolata,
再加上切好的牛排片
And sliced steak.
我去 小子行啊
Damn, son!
不错吧
Yeah?
来吧 我们开始吧
Come on, let's get cooking.
嘿 奥斯卡 我希望像纸一样薄 行吗
Hey, oscar, I want to see that looking paper-thin, right?
-纸一样薄 -得令
- Paper-thin. - Yes, chef.
我希望看起来精致一些
I want it to look nice and fine.
不要太短太粗
Not too chunky.
好的 主厨
Yes, chef.
哈比卜 你还顺利吗
Habib, you good?
嘿 你知道我爱你 兄弟
Hey, you know I love you, brother.
听我说 确保留下精华 好吗
Listen, make sure they're swimming in marrow, all right?
放心吧 主厨
You know it. Yes, chef!
啊
Aah!
拜托
Please...
别这么吓我
Don't surprise me like that.
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
迪昂 我们得谈一谈
Dion, we need to talk.
你为什么需要九千块钱的平底锅 还有四千块钱的除湿器
Why do you need $9,000 worth of pans and a $4,000 dehumidifier?
还有那台抽油烟机 我不是很懂
And that hood -- I don't understand.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
好吧 你知道吗 尝尝这个
All right, you know what? Taste this.
噢 不错啊
Oh, it's good.
是不错 是吧
Ah, it's good. All right, you see,
不过 光不错还不够
But "Good"'s not good enough.
好的 尝尝这个
All right, taste this.
嗯 嗯
Mmm! Mmm!
怎么样
Hmm?
太棒了
That's fantastic.
是吧
Right?
一种是用汤米从凯马特买♥♥的平底锅做的
Now, one is made from tommy's skillet from kmart,
一种是用七百美元的平底锅做的
And the other one is made from a $700 pan.
受教了吗
I'm calling this a teachable moment.
汤米 你一定要试试这个
Tommy, you have to try this.
哟哟哟 有松露了
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo! Truffles are in!
哇 松露 什么
Whoo! Truffle, what?!
哎哟
Ow!
我想你是来付我钱的 对吧
So, can I assume you were on your way to pay me my vig?
再有三天才到期呢
Look, it's not due for another three days.
一万 真是不错
10 grand? Impressive.
是的 好吧 至少我提前了
Yeah, well, at least I'm ahead.
你离提前还远得很
You're not even close to ahead.
所以你要帮我把这个藏到安全的地方
Which is why you're gonna keep this in a safe place for me.
别这样 老兄 我们当初的协议可不包括这个
Come on, man. That -- that is not our agreement.
不 我们的协议是我说了算
No, our agreement is whatever I say it is.
只要有一丁点可♥卡♥因♥丢了
If even one flake of that coke is missing,
我就把你的牙全打掉
I'll take all your teeth.
迪昂
Dion.
哟 我们没钱了
Yo. We're out of money.
-什么 -告诉他
- What?! - Tell him.
只剩下二百三了
Out of the 75-plus grand, there's $230,
还有那些你丢了的东西
Plus whatever you have left.
好吧 我都花在了 松露上
Well, I spent it all on...Truffles.
我的天 钱都去哪了
Jesus, man! Where'd it all go?!
都是你的贵价货 你的平底锅 你的
On all your big-ticket items -- your pans, your --
你的两个大壁橱 贵得离谱的抽油烟机
Your two walk-ins, that insanely expensive oven hood!
噢 噢 也许你已经忘了 是瑞想要那个抽油烟机
Oh, oh, maybe you've forgotten, but rie wanted that oven hood.
噢 太巧了吧
Oh, how convenient.
又是你们俩背着我商量的结果
Yet another discussion that didn't involve me.
你是品酒师
You're the wine guy.
是的 我是品酒师
Yeah, well, now I'm a wine guy
我却没有得到任何酒
Who doesn't get any goddamn wine!
好吧 我们 我们用艾丹的钱吧
Fine, we'll -- we'll put the money from aidan to work.
实际上 下个月的分期付款
Actually, the next month of installments
要支付你向员工许诺的薪水
Goes to the salaries you promised your staff.
你早干什么去了
W-where were you in all of this?
嘿 嘿 你是我们的经理好吗
Hey, hey. Yeah, you're supposed to be our manager!
嘿 别冲她发脾气行吗 嘿
Hey, don't lay this on her, okay? Hey!
嘿 是你花钱大手大脚
Hey, you're the one throwing cash around like confetti.
我为什么要信任你
You know, why do I ever trust you?
你撒谎 骗人 只考虑自己
You lie, you cheat, you -- you only think about yourself.
噢 得了吧 老兄
Oh, come on, man.
别这么夸张
Stop being so over-dramatic.
你现在就像个高中女学生
You sound like a high-school girl.
听着 让我来想个办法
Look, just let me figure a way out of this.
噢 真的吗 你来想办法
Oh, really? You gonna figure out
怎么用两百三十块钱
How to buy thousands of dollars' worth of wine
买♥♥下好几千块钱的酒
With 230 bucks?
我知道一个地方 不用花钱
Well, you know, I know a place we can get a ton of wine...
就可以弄到酒
For zero dollars.
来吧 老兄
Come on, man.
来吧 这很简单
Come on. It's so easy.
不 弗兰克是个好老板
No. Frank was a good boss.
是的 不过 他炒你鱿鱼了
Yeah, well, you know, he fired you.
不 是我辞职的好吗 才不要
No, I quit, okay? No, forget it.
老兄 迪昂 你还在假释期间
Man, dion, you're on parole.
要是因为抢劫酒库被抓
You get caught ripping off a wine warehouse,
大概会被关十年
They'll put you away for 10 years.
你的酒对我来说太重要了
You know what? Your wine is that important to me, t.
行了 别说了
Please, stop.
好吧 好吧 那你有更好的想法吗
All right, fine. Look, you got a better idea?
嗯 我有
Yeah, I do --
为什么不卖♥♥掉一些你的设备呢
Why don't you sell back some of your equipment?
绝不可能
Not happening!
好吧
All right, god forbid
没有这些设备你就煮不了东西了是吧
You don't cure your own prosciutto.
好的 好吧 那我们
Okay, fine, look, let's -- let's just get
去办商业贷款
A small-business loan.
噢 很好 噢 真是 真是好主意
Oh, good. Oh, really, really great thinking because,
因为你 一个酗酒的酒侍
Yeah, you -- an alcoholic sommelier,
还有我 一个烧了餐馆的重罪犯
And me -- a felon for burning down a restaurant --
可以去美国的银行贷款
Go to the bank of america to get a loan
好在布朗克斯开一家餐馆
To build up a restaurant in the bronx!
噢 是啊 来吧 老兄 我们来打上领带
Oh, yeah, come on, man! Let's go put on ties!
不然呢 去偷酒吗
So, what -- so we steal wine?!
你以为你是谁
Who are you?
我是你选择的人
I am who and what you signed up for.
迪昂 我们都不是孩子了
Dion, we're not kids anymore.
你怎么还这么冲动
How do you still think like this?
是的 因为如果我们不这么做
Yeah, because if we both don't think like this,
那我们的餐馆 永远不可能成功
Then our restaurant, it's never gonna happen.
噢 老兄 老兄 你知道吗
Oh, dude. Dude, you know what?
我开始觉得
I am beginning to think that you and I
我们根本不一样
Have a fundamental difference
你一点都不在意这个餐馆
In how devoted we are to this place.
我很在意
I'm devoted,
但不代表我要违反法律
Just not to the extent that I'm gonna break the law.
好吧 你知道吗
Fine. Yeah, you know what?
我们要在哈德孙河畔开最棒的餐馆
We'll open the best restaurant this side of the hudson!
是的 我们要上最好的酒
Yeah, we'll serve wine out of a box!
在学校的日子有好转吗
Things any better at school?
我们说好了的
Remember our deal.
如果这样的事再发生 就来找我 好吗
Something like this happens again, you come to me, right?
嗯
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表