剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Look, I'm just trying
搞清楚是什么状况好吗
To figure out the logistics here, all right?
行了 别说了
All right, just -- just stop.
好好好
All right, all right, all right.
但说真的
Look, but seriously,
如果他又想要打你 我会保护你的 哥们儿
If he tries to roll up on you again, I got your back, man.
来吧 没事的 兄弟
Come on. Quick and painless, bro.
想干嘛 快点儿说
Whatever it is, make it fast.
我有正事要做
I got real business.
所以呢
So...?
昨晚 我也许反应过激了
So, last night, I may have overreacted.
你知道吗 他真的反应过激了
You know what? He totally overreacted.
TJ是在学校被打伤的
T.J. Got his bruises from a bully at school,
我不知道这个事情
A fact I was unaware of
因为某人没告诉我
Because somebody chose not to tell me.
那你来这儿干嘛
Why are you here?
来道歉
To apologize...
还有 发生了这个误会之后
And, despite recent misunderstandings,
我想问问你还会不会考虑投资我们的餐馆
Ask if you'll reconsider investing in our restaurant.
我从来没说不投资了
I never said I wouldn't.
我们打架 你输了而已
We fought. You lost.
而且我们有份合同的 你看了对吧
And we have a contract, which you read, right?
是的 当然
Yes. Of course.
那快去干活吧 餐馆一个月内要开起来
Well, get to work. You're opening in four weeks.
一个月
Four weeks?
是的 我邀请了一些开♥发♥商
Yeah. I've invited some developers
他们要在八个街区内建公♥寓♥
Who are building eight square blocks of condos.
比起投资我的新餐馆
What better place to pitch them my business
投资他们不是更好吗
Than at my new restaurant?
他们都不是省油的灯
And none of that pussy fish crap.
这些人都是食肉动物
These guys are carnivores.
所以他们除了要爽到
So there better be blood coming out of something,
还要你精尽人亡
Besides your vagina.
还有问题吗
Got a problem?
你疯了吗 一个月
Are you out of your mind? Four weeks?
那 那没有
That's -- that's not --
没有问题
It's not a problem.
不不不 我们没问题
No, no, no, it's -- we're good.
我要听他说
I want to hear the other guy say it.
嗯 没问题
Yeah, we're good.
好的 你没问题 我也没有 大家都没有
All right, you're good. I'm good. Everybody's good.
当我说是你打了我儿子的时候
When I accused you of hitting my son,
你怎么什么也不说
Why didn't you say anything?
我想看看你会干什么
I wanted to see what you'd do.
那七万五千元是启动资金
That 75 grand is for start-up costs.
按周分期付款
Weekly installments to follow.
谢谢你 莫兰先生
Thank you, mr. Moran.
我都说没事的啦 兄弟
Quick and painless, bro.
兄弟 有了这些钱 我就能买♥♥我的格伦炖锅了
Man, with this, I can get my groen braising pan,
还有我的四十八英寸的三星烧烤炉
My tri-star 48-inch radiant charbroiler.
不 我要买♥♥两个
No, you know what? Make that two.
我们肯定能行的 宝贝儿
Eyes on the prize, baby.
我从来没在这里谈论过我的父亲
I've never talked about my father here.
我不想浪费生命
You know, I don't want to waste my breath.
突然 他又回到我的生活里
Suddenly, he's back in my life,
我不知道该怎么办了
And I-I don't know how to deal with it.
他是 呃 是我们的餐馆的主要投资人
He's, uh -- he's the main investor in our restaurant,
意味着 这个混♥蛋♥实际上是我生意上的伙伴
Which means the bastard's actually my business partner.
这一切都发生得太快了
And it's all happening way too fast.
对于怎么开餐馆 我们他妈的一无所知
And we don't know a damn thing about running a restaurant.
那部分之前都是瑞在负责
That part was all -- all rie's thing.
我死定了
I'm just screwed.
让我帮你吧
Let me lend a hand.
我可以帮你管理餐馆
I could manage your restaurant for you,
就像帮我姐姐那样
Just like at my sister's.
噢 那真是 真是太好了 真的
Oh, that's -- that's very sweet, really.
但是 额 我请不起经理
But, uh, I mean, I-I can't afford to hire a manager.
那就等有钱了再给我
Pay me when you can.
真的吗 我是说
Really? I mean...
你有精力管理两个餐馆吗
Could you even handle two restaurants?
我可以试试
I can try.
那太好了 谢谢你
I mean, yeah. Thanks.
只需告诉我何时开始上班
Just let me know when to start.
不如从昨天开始怎么样
How about yesterday?
你有按照我说的那样解决那个骗子大厨吗
Did you put down that dupek chef like I told you to?
那个骗子现在起每周都会还钱给我们 所以没有
That dupek chef will be paying us every week, so no.
扯淡 他从哪弄来的钱
Bullshit. Where's he getting it?
从一个投资商那儿
From an investor.
帕特雷斯正着手开家新餐馆
Patras is opening a new restaurant.
这样我们不仅能让他还债
So we can collect on his debt
我们还有个地方能洗钱
And have a place to legitimize our income.
那个基佬怎么样了
And what about that giordano fig?
不用担心 爸爸 我把他赶得远远的
Don't worry, pop. I backed him way off.
把他从桥上推下去算了
Back him off a bridge.
你知道为什么如今人们都不再敬畏我了吗
You know why people don't respect me anymore?
因为你太软弱了
Because you are soft.
我不软弱
I'm not soft.
我已经处理掉楚氏的船货了
I already took care of chu's shipment.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
那些亚洲人的货物如今已是我们库存的一部分了
The asians' merch is now part of our inventory.
我只说过把楚氏从我们的地盘里赶出去
I said keep chu out of our territory, period.
你做事情之前有动过你那猪脑子吗
Do you even think before you do things?
您之前提到后 我还以为
When you mentioned it, I assumed --
老子从没说过偷那些货 你个蠢货
I never said steal it! Idiota!
现在香港东部的每个东亚人都想染指那批货
Now every gook east of hong kong will be looking for this stuff.
把那批货分开
Divide it up.
藏到五个不同的地方去
Hide it in five different places.
一年之内不要碰它们
Don't touch it for a year.
一个月吗 我不确定行不行
Months?! I don't know.
不惜一切代价 吉米
Whatever it takes, jimmy.
好吧 哇 那行 我会让工人们搞定的
Okay, wow. All right, my guys will get it done,
尤其能有你为他们下厨
Especially if you're cooking for them.
哈 他们会吃得和国王一样好
Ha, they'll eat like kings!
嗨 你们好
Hi. Hello.
我把你的办公室放那儿了
I got you set up in here.
嗨 我叫皮拉尔
Hi. Pilar.
你能来帮忙真的是太好了
You're so great about wanting to jump in,
但是 额 时间有限 所以这是我能准备的最好的了
But, uh, with the time I had, this was the best I could do, so --
噢 天啊
Oh! Man!
唔 进来吧 不好意思
Ugh. Come in. Sorry.
所以 嗯 都是些常规事项
So, yeah, pretty standard stuff.
保险单 I-9表 财务状况表
Insurance forms, I-9s, balance sheets.
酒类营业执照申请
Application for the liquor license.
这个很重要
That's important.
我们账户里有一千二百四十美元
We've got about $1,240 on account,
我们刚刚兑现了七万五千美元的起步支票
And we just cashed our start-up check for $75,000.
那么 额 现金都在哪儿
And, uh, where's that?
在迪昂手里
Dion has it.
天啊 爽 我简直想跟这些平底锅来场狂热的性♥爱♥
God, yes! I want to have rough sex with these pans!
喔吼
Whoo!
嗨 把那些收据给皮拉尔
Hey! Give the receipts to pilar!
是的 收据
Yes. Receipts.
那么
So...
我非常 我 我挺开心你能来的
I'm re-- I'm -- I'm glad you're here.
我得开始处理这些东西了
I really should, uh, dive in.
嗯 对 拜托你了
Yeah. Yes, please.
额 我能帮你倒点什么吗 你想喝茶还是别的
Um, can I get you anything? Do you want tea or anything?
嗯 不用了 谢谢你
Um, no. Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
噢 对了 把门关上 麻烦了
Oh, um, door closed, please.
再次谢谢你
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表