剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表
Thanks for asking.
多谢关心
Pilar, I'm sorry.
皮拉尔 对不起
I'm glad she's stable.
她病情稳定下来了 我为她感到高兴
Come on, kid. Come on, kid. Keep working. Keep working.
加吧劲 孩子 继续
Put some weight into it. Put some weight into it.
再使劲儿 用点力
That's good. That's good.
不错 不错
If somebody's in your way, you knock them down.
如果有人妨碍你了 直接把他们撂倒
Who do you hate? What are you gonna do about it?
你讨厌谁 怎么对付他
You're gonna beat him to a bloody pulp.
打他个头破血流
Come on. Come on. Use the left. Use the left!
加油 加油 用左手 用左手
That's it. That's it.
就这样 就是这样
Keep working, kid. You're doing good.
继续 孩子 你做得不错
What are you looking at?
看什么看
Oh.
噢
You like that?
你喜欢这个吗
Here.
给你
Hold it.
拿着
Have a great night, dion. Yeah.
晚上好好玩 迪昂 耶
You have fun.
玩得愉快
Hey, you know, I got to confess that
嘿 你知道吗 我有事要坦白
That marinade's kind of growing on me.
我最近迷上了为腌泡汁
Hey, don't tell anyone I said that.
嘿 别告诉别人是我说的
Okay, patras, what's the deal here?
行 帕特雷斯 你到底想干嘛
Why why the sudden turnaround?
为什么对我的态度转变了
It's kind of giving me the creeps here.
让我有点毛骨悚然
no, man.
不 兄弟
You know what? I I just realized,
你知道吗 我才意识到
You know, a couple of months ago, I was in prison.
几个月前 我还在监狱里
And while everyone else was being miserable,
其他人整天愁眉苦脸的
I was actually kind of happy.
但我很开心
You know why? Why's that?
你知道为什么吗 为什么
Well, they let me cook.
那是因为他们让我做菜了
You know, so if I could be happy there,
你知道吗 如果说我在监狱都能嘻嘻哈哈的
I mean come on what am I
我是说
What am I doing complaining about this gig, huh?
那我为什么要在这儿抱怨个不停 对吧
I'm still cooking. Right?
我还能做饭 不是吗
The bottom line is you and I both want the same thing.
底线是 我们的目标是一样的
We want this restaurant to succeed.
是想让这家餐厅经营下去
That's what I'm talking about.
我就是这个意思
Okay. All right, then.
好吧 那就这样
You all right?
你还好吗
I know you said you were okay
我知道 关于昨晚在亨茨波因特发生的事
About what happened at hunts point last night, but...
你说没事了
It's all right not to be okay.
其实即使有事也没关系
You know, your mom and I struggled with this, too,
你知道吗 我跟你妈妈也为这件事烦恼
About about what to say to you,
不知道
If we should say anything.
该怎么跟你说
What she wanted you to know
你妈妈只是想让你知道
She wanted you to know you could be anything.
不管你的肤色是什么
You could do anything.
你可以做任何你想做的事
You don't have to change
你不需要去改变什么
Or act any different than you want to.
或者与你的意愿相违背
You have every right to be
你有权利
The beautiful, talented young man you are.
做你自己 做一个帅气聪颖的年轻人
Okay?
好吗
All right.
好吧
Love you.
爱你
all right.
得了
Aah! Okay, I'll tell you.
啊 好吧 我就告诉你
The secret is paprika.
秘诀是红辣椒粉
That's the secret to your sauce?
这就是你酱汁的秘密武器啊
Even more boring than I thought.
比我想得弱爆了
Oh, eat me. Mm.
噢 那你咬我呀
Not even with your secret sauce.
那肯定不蘸着你的秘制酱汁下嘴
Yo, can we get two more?
哟 再来两杯
Uh, I got to get up at 5:00.
额 我明早五点就得起
Got got to get those salmon filets, so...
得去做三文鱼片 所以
Some life we have for ourselves, huh?
我们也得为自己而活啊 是吧
Yeah. Hot, cramped kitchens, 17 hour days.
对 每天在闷热拥挤的厨房♥♥干十七个小时
Oh, the only perk is all the, uh
也就只能靠女人
All the trim we get. Oh, yeah?
找点乐子了 噢 耶
Lucky you. It's good to be young.
年轻真好
I haven't been laid in like a year.
我已经一年都没有性生活了
What?
什么
Well, no wonder you're such a dick.
怪不得脾气这么臭
No, seriously, man, you got
不 说真的 兄弟
You got to get your priorities straight.
你得“立”起来啊
Look, check out this little tasty I banged last night.
看看我昨晚泡到的妞
You got pictures? Yeah, you want to see?
你有照片吗 有啊 你要看吗
Oh, yeah.
要啊
Mm, really?
不是吧
Look at those legs, huh?
看看这腿
Yeah. Oh, we're going up.
耶 再往上看
Oh, man. Go, go, go. Oh, you're killing me.
噢 兄弟 往上 往上 真是折磨我
Come on. Look at those tits.
快点 看看这胸
Nice tits. Perfect. Perfect tits.
美呆了 真是尤物
You think the, uh the body's hot?
你觉得这身材辣不辣
Want to see the face?
要看脸吗
Yeah, show me the face.
当然 给我看看
That's my daughter!
那是我女儿
Well, that's gonna get confusing.
是嘛 那就奇怪了
She calls me "Daddy," Too.
你也叫我爸爸呢
Hey, hey, hey, hey, easy, pal. Mind your business!
嘿 嘿 嘿 冷静下 兄弟 注意你的行为
You just hit a cop. Nypd!
你刚刚打了警♥察♥ 纽约警♥察♥局
Excessive?
做得过分吗
Well, appropriate.
还好
There's your quid.
这是你的钱
You owe me pro quo big time.
你欠我个人情
Let's go.
我们走
Let's go. Ow!
走喽
You see? Necessity is the mother of invention.
看到没 你有这个需要 你就会去做
Listen, man, I can't keep paying this much.
听着 兄弟 我没办法一直拿出这么多钱来
Hello? Hi.
哈喽 嗨
They just left. The inspection was a breeze.
他们刚走 这个检查不用费吹灰之力
I can't believe I was such a stress ball.
真不敢相信我之前那么紧张
So it all worked out.
所以事办成了啊
Yes. Thank you so much.
是啊 多谢啊
Well, glad I could be of help.
没事 能帮上忙最好
God, you look good in this light.
天哪 这灯光下的你真帅
Thanks, I mean, I wish I could I wish I could say the same.
谢了 这种话 对你 我说不出口
listen, man, look.
听着 老兄
The boys are back, huh? Feels good.
我们还是兄弟 对吧 感觉真好
And this, god damn it...
这个 他妈的
This has got to go.
我不要了
White is definitely not right.
白色绝对不行
Boom.
嘭
Feels good.
感觉爽呆了
Yeah, it feels great.
啥 感觉挺好的
You know what would make me feel even better?
你知道还有什么能让我感觉爽歪歪吗
Kevin's secret sauce.
凯文的秘密酱汁
First one to hit the street light wins.
谁先砸到路灯 谁就赢了
Ohh!
噢
That was close.
就差一点儿
So, wait so, all that sucking up,
等等 所以说 你的忍♥♥气吞声
All that "Yes, chef" that was all a con.
“好的 大厨”这些话 都是幌子嘛
And you banged his daughter just to piss him off?
你睡了他的女儿只让想让他生气吗
Well, you know, I took one for the team.
那个 你知道的 我给你选一个
What about the bar? What if there wasn't a cop there?
那酒吧里的事呢 那时要是没警♥察♥在场怎么办
The good news/bad news is I attract cops.
我很吸引警♥察♥注意 这有时是好消息有时是坏消息
And tonight, you know, it was good news.
今晚吗 你懂的 是好消息
剧集 | 盘中兽(2016) | 导航列表